Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

To sleep with only memories, it's harder every night...

Jimmy’s pov
I was woke up by a little voice. I opened my eyes and saw a little girl standing over me.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
“Yeh,” I lied. “I'm good.”
“You were crying,” she whispered, sitting at the edge of my bed. “In your sleep.”
“No, I'm fine,”
“What’s your name?”
“Jimmy,”
“My names scarlet, but my mommy and daddy call me scar,”
I nodded and smiled but I was distracted a little. My wrists were throbbing; I never thought it would hurt like this. I looked at the tissue I wrapped around it and it was soaked with blood which dried over the night.
I squeezed it under the cover trying to ease the pain.
“How old are you?” I asked trying to distract myself from the pain
“5,” she replied. “How old are you?”
“15,”
“Where’s your mommy?”
“Far away…” I croaked as my throat suddenly went thick and I found it hard to speak.
“Did she leave you?”
“Kind of,” I checked the time. 9; 30. Shit! I'm late for school! “Scar, I have to get ready for school,”
But her mind was already set on another question, “Why did your mommy leave you jimmy?”
I shut my eyes. I can’t believe a 5 year old cares more then my actual father.
“I’ll tell you some other time, scar. I'm late for school.”
She nodded and left the room. I pulled my fingers through my long black fringe and sighed. I looked at my wrists. I pulled the tissue gently off. They were worse then I imagined. I got changed and hid it under the first hoodie I found.

In school, I'm starting to get severely pissed off as every move that I make people are staring at me. I’ve ended up turning up at school at break time because I missed the first bus. I sat next to Damon on the bench that we kind of own, and asked, “Why is everyone staring at me?”
“I dunno,” he replied. “Cos you’re late?”
“I'm always late,” I pointed out.
“Jimmy, your mother just fucking died!” he shouted. “People are gonna stare!”
“How do they know?”
“It’s in the papers, news, everywhere,”
“Fuck,” I sighed. “Does this happen every time someone dies, or is it just to piss me off?”
“I don’t know. You’re the one that reads that crap you tell me.”
“I don’t know Damon, that’s why I'm asking you.”
I put I put my head in my hands and sighed again. I wish my mom was here. I know I wouldn’t be seeing her right now if she was but it would make me feel so much better knowing she was at home waiting for me.
Tommy walked past. He’s been attempting to bully me and Damon since the beginning of high school, but we just ignore him now. He’s the sort of guy you hate. You know that kind of person who is so full of themselves and you don’t know why? Well, that’s Tommy.
“Sorry about your mom Jimbo,” he grinned.
I kind of nodded in his direction. He turned to his mate and whispered, but made sure it was loud enough for me to hear, “I guess I'm a necrophilia now.”
I quickly stood up.
“Just leave it drop jimmy,” Damon pleaded.
“Nah,” I responded quickly. “We’ve let too many ‘things’ drop lately.”
I started to walk towards Tommy.
“Jimmy,” Damon sighed.
I ignored him.
“Yeh Jimbo, run back to your girlfriend,” Tommy sneered.
“Geez Tommy,” I snapped. “When are you gonna grow up, you fucked up…”
He interrupted me with a loud roar of laughter. This really annoyed me. The bell rang for 3rd lesson and sensing there was a fight starting, suddenly there was a whole crowd around us.
“What?” Tommy said trying to impress the crowd by invading my personal space and standing right up close to my face. “You want to start something Jimbo?”
I didnt reply. I just stared straight back at him.
“No, I didn’t think so,” he started to walk off.
“Oi,” I shouted and followed him.
“What?!” he demanded turning back round.
“Its jimmy not Jimbo,”
I threw my fist at him and it hit him on his tempo.
The crowd roared ‘fight’ and more people joined to watch.
“Did you just hit me Jimbo?” Tommy said finally finding his voice.
“Stupid question,” I answered.
He lifted his fist but I dodged his punch. We were interrupted by Damon. He jumped in between us and turned to Tommy, “Give him some slack,” he said. “His mom just died.”
And with that Tommy left in the opposite direction, and the crowd moaned in disappointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or subscribe please? xD