Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

Don't leave me alone...

Jimmy’s pov
We all stood around my moms’ coffin. The top was open and once again I saw her peaceful face but it looked like her pain was screaming to get out. I stared at Leana over my dads shoulder, why was she here?! She didn’t even know my mom let alone cared for her! I looked back at my mom… was she really gone? Forever? My eyes over flooded with tears as scar threaded her little fingers to fit comfortably in between mine, “what’s the matter Jimmy?” she whispered.
She was too young to be here, she wouldn’t understand. I looked over to Lizze who was texting and smiling. Cian was shifting his feet around uncomfortably and pushed his big glasses back on his face. Scar went up on tiptoes and inspected my face, “Jimmy you’re crying! Why are you crying? Don’t cry Jimmy.”
“Nothing,” I murmured. “Don’t worry.”
“Is that your mommy?”
I nodded and picked her up for closer comfort.
“Don’t worry,” she reassured, wiping the tears off my face. “I’ll look after Jimmy, don’t be sad anymore.”
She wasn’t actually helping me to stop crying, the longer she was nice the more it would make me feel more comfortable to cry. She pulled her back-pack around to her front and pulled out a teddy.
“This is Mr. Humpy,” the teddy had big, blue marbles as its eyes and a smile from one ear to the other basically. It had long light brown fur and a big bowtie. It also had fat, short arms and legs. “Mr. Humpy will look after you as well,” she continued as she shoved the teddy into my arms.
I gave the teddy back and muttered, “I'm okay scar, I'm okay without it…”
“Him,” scar interrupted. “He’s a him, not an it!” and she placed him on my shoulder.
I took him off my shoulder and smiled at scar. I held the teddy in my arm as the reverend began and scar stroked ‘Mr. Humpy’s’ head.

The funeral was quickly over. I got into my dads car and buckled scar into her baby’s seat.
When we were finally almost home, I heard my dad same my name and my head instantly shot up. He was talking directly to me but about my “suicidal attempt.”
We stopped in the driveway outside our house and I got out quickly. I headed straight for the front door without waiting for anyone else.
As they also got out the car, my dad looked over to me. “You know,” I shouted over to them while fiddling with my keys to try and find the right one. “If you want to talk about someone, it’s best to do it quieter then you were, or even better when they’re not around.”
The key clicked in the door and it opened.
“Jimmy,” Leana called. “We’re trying to help.”
I snorted, “Really?”
“Yes,” she smiled.
“You shouldn’t have slept with a married man then, you fucking slut!”
“Jimmy,” my dad replied trying to sound strict. “Don’t speak to her like that.”
I ignored him and turned to face him. “And where have you been for the last 15 years?”
He couldn’t think of a good enough reply so I replied for him, “Cheating,” I sniffed. “Not caring for anyone but yourself? Having more important things to do then spend a minute with your son?”
I went inside and ignored his reply again. I went up to my room and slammed the door shut then buried my head in my pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or subscribe <3 heyy my everyday readers ;D hope you're enjoying the story so far :) if you want you can message me if you have any ideas what can happen later on in the story :D im always looking for the extra help :)