When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

Part 11

Remi. Remi, Remi, Remi. I didn't know whether I should hate her for doing this to us or love her for the look on Frank's face.

"R-Remi?" Frank said, dumbfounded. He looked horrified, devistated, betrayed, and, maybe...just maybe...he realized that Remi is a mother fu-

"Yes, Frankie," Ray said. "Your great girlfriend. Listen, I'm not here to tell you that she's horrible or give you counseling. Every single freshmen involved is to report to the main office."

"What about you?" I asked Ray, putting my hand on Frank's chin so that it'll stop trying to reach the floor. After all, the seniors were in on it, too.

"I'm so sorry," Sarah said. "It was either, we tell them every single freshmen that was in on it so they'd catch you no matter what or we get expelled four days before graduation!"

I put my hand in front of Sarah. She was a really nice girl. A little too nice. No wonder she was dating Ray.

"Don't be," I said. "I understand." I did, after all. It's not selfish. Just that she's worked her ass off for four years and us lazy freshmen have only worked our asses a little. The real problems for me were (a) my mom and (b) Remi. School? Nah...

Frank stormed passed Ray and Sarah and through the gate. I ran after him and towards the entrance we'd come out of earlier. And who was standing there along side the vice-principal? Was it (a) Santa Claus or (b) Remi the Bitch? I'll give you a hint: she's not jolly!

"How could you?" Frank hissed at Remi, who stood there in all her beauty watching her evil plan unfold.

"Yes, Remi, explain," I said. The vice-principal was ignoring us.

"I couldn't let you get away with this," Remi said in that fake "I really care!" tone.

"You're just pissed you weren't in on it," Frank said.

"If you think now that you can get away with pulling such an elaborate scheme just to break a major school rule, what do you think will happen later on? You'll be robbing banks!"

I tried not to laugh. Robbing banks? And I thought Remi couldn't get any dumber.

"Are you shitting me!?" Frank yelled at her!

"Don't swear at me!" Remi yelled back.

"You mean how you did when we told you you had to deal with sitting your little ass in the cafeteria?!"

Score!

"Frank, you're hurting my feelings-"

"I DON'T CARE! YOU HAVE NONE! You know how much trouble I'm in? We're in? And all because I thought I could trust you! You're so fucking fake it's disgusting!"

Frank stormed passed the vice-principal and Remi. I lingered a bit; hoping to see Remi's torn face. But, nay. She had the fakest look of sadness on her face as she watched Frank run away and when she looked at me she smiled.

"It doesn't mater what we say to each other," she said coldly. "He will always be hooked on me."

Those words would rewind again and again in my head all day. He'll always be hooked on me.... I concluded that she was smarter than I thought and she was purposefully trying to hurt me. It's either that or she's purposely trying to drive Frank insane.

Speaking of Frank...he's been so depressed. Remi's been depressed too. Hold on, let me say that again. Remi's been "depressed too". See the difference?

Oh, and you're probably wondering what happened to us freshmen? I'm currently sitting at our first day of detention. It's like a goddamn lock down. About fifty of us- fifty- just sitting around in dead silence for an hour until the day before the last day of school. Because they can't keep us on the very last day. You probably think that's not too bad, right? Seven days of detention for, let me quote Remi on this, "pulling such an elaborate scheme just to break a major school rule". Except that our parents will be 'informed' about this.

Which has got me shaking in my shoes.

And how do fifty kids fit in one classroom? They don't. Half of us are on the floor. Well, the guys, anyway. The girls have a 'privilege'. But I can't help but hate how Mikey's attempts at talking to Frank, who is sat in a corner and hiding his face behind his hair and his hoodie, are completely in vain.

So I stand up and walk over to him, ignoring the groans of the other students, the glare from the teacher, and the idiot that ran to my old seat.

I sat next to Mikey.

"Frank?" I whispered. "Talk to me, dude."

Frank sighed. Which was more of a reaction than we've gotten all day.

"Frank, talk to me," I whispered. He muttered something. "What?" I asked nervously.

He looked up at me, and barely over a whisper said, "Kill me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Frankie. Bad Remi. Go comment! ^_^