When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

Part 30

"A fucking limo?" says Bob as he stares, open-mouthed, at the twenty-foot-long black car in front of us. The eight of us met up just outside of school, ready to take advantage of this thing called our youth. Frank's arms were around my waist from behind...for some reason. I hated myself for enjoying it.

"Yes, a fucking limo, Robert," says Kelsey, unaware just how amazed all her friends are.

"And she says she's not rich," says Sarah.

"The driver will take us anywhere, so long as we don't break any laws," says Kelsey, ignoring Sarah completely. "That means you, Gerard."

"What is that supposed to-" but Kelsey interrupted Gerard before he could finish complaining.

"Get in the car!"

Kelsey opened the last door of the limo. Frank let go of me. We stormed into the large back seat. There were two meant-for-a-car leather couches that faced each other and just enough space for everyone. I sat in between Ray and Frank on the couch that faced the driver. The driver was an old man that held a bored expression reflecting on the rearview mirror.

"So, where are we going?" Frank asks Kelsey.

"Anywhere," she responds.

"Italy," says Mikey.

"France," says Ray.

"Not that far," Kelsey said with a roll of her eyes.

"New York," I decide to say. This could be interesting. Annoying Kelsey is always interesting.

"Kansas," Gerard says, smirking.

"Canada," Frank yelled excitedly.

"The mall," Sarah says patiently. Kelsey hugs her.

"Thank you, love," she says. Kelsey wins. "The mall it is."

The guys groan.

"Get over it!" I said.

"Get over it," Frank said mockingly. I punched his arm, although I knew that wouldn't have the slightest effect whatsoever.

"When are you guys gonna start going out?" Ray asks. I shoot him a death glare.

"When Layla decides she's madly in love with me," Frank says, smirking. The car starts to move.

"What?" I spat at him. Madly in love? Insert shocked expression here.

"I'm kidding, jeez," he said.

"No he's not!" Gerard said. "They love each other!"

"Ooh, Layla and Frankie sittin' in a tree," Bob begins. Everyone else joins in.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I hide my face behind Frank's arm as he laughs.

"First comes love," he said. I punched him again.

"Dude, that security guard recognizes us from before."

I look up at Gerard then look at the direction he's staring. We were all sat at another booth at the mall's food court. Only this time, the security guard is looking at us as if we're ready to reek havoc.

"Let's give him something to look at, then," Bob said, picking up a handful of spaghetti.

"NO!" This is from Sarah, Kelsey and me. The guys laugh.

"So, what are we doing to celebrate our freedom?" Frank asks. Just hearing his voice makes my heart leap. And here I am, siting next to him, unable to control the butterflies in my stomach.

Maybe I am being paranoid. Maybe Kelsey's right. Maybe...

I should stop thinking about it. Because ever since we kissed, what was that, yesterday? ...Frank's been treating it like a joke.

First comes love...

"We're gonna get wasted at my house," Kelsey said through bites of her burger. The boys cheer.

"Wasted?" I said, feeling nervous. I had a strong dislike of alcohol.

"You girls are screwed," Bob said. "Even Mikey turns crazy with alcohol in his system."

Mikey hits Bob. Bob hits back. I stared at my French fries.

"What's wrong?" Frank whispers in my ear. I can't contain this any more. I can't contain my feelings for him. It's driving me insane being right next to him and not being able to just...

"I don't like alcohol," I said. I looked up. Frank, at first, looked confused. But then realization hit his face.

"The Dictator?" he said.

I nod. "The Dictator."
♠ ♠ ♠
HALFWAY POINT!!! =]

And I'm gonna leave it at that until I can update my story on Quizilla >.< I'm doing too much and losing my mind xD ^_^ <3