When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

Part 40

And that's how it had been. Just three normal teenage girls talking about normal and random things while eating popcorn perfectly popped in the microwave. We talked about the colleges Ray, Gerard and Sarah were going to. (Ray and Sarah were worried about going to colleges on different sides of the country. I said I didn't believe in long-distant relationships. Kelsey said they should go for it.) We talked about how much high school sucked. How much being a teenager sucked. How much love sucked.

But you can't have too much of a good thing. Oh, no. Because that'd be deceiving yourself! The subject always seems to go back to-

"So, are you and Frank together?"

Yes, Kelsey. We're together. And you have to ask because I normally wouldn't tell you something like that.

"No we are not," I said patiently.

"What?" says Sarah and Kelsey at the same exact time with the same exact shocked expression and the same exact angry tone.

"We are not to-"

"You have issues, you are stupid, I would punch you..."

I stared at Kelsey.

"What?" she said. "Really! You guys are meant to-"

"Leave her alone."

Thank you, Sarah.

"If she wants to hurt herself this way, let her."

Screw you, Sarah.

"Change the subject?" I suggested hopefully. Sarah sighed.

"You know, the guys are coming over," Kelsey said.

"Even Frank?" I asked. Sarah and Kelsey smirked.

Big mistake, Layla.

"No. He's sick, remember? Why don't you go make him feel better..."

I took a pillow from the couch and threw it at Kelsey. Sarah laughed.

"What do we do while we wait for them to get here?" Sarah asked. The doorbell rang.

"Ask questions like, 'what do we do while we wait for them to get here'," I said. Sarah stuck her tongue out at me.

"It's okay, M, Layla will get it," Kelsey said to her maid. Then she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, sighed, and got up from the couch.

When I opened the door, Ray, Bob, Gerard, and Mikey greeted me with a group, 'LAYLA!'

"Frank told you, didn't he?" I said knowingly.

Ray, who was nearest me, said, "No, Kelsey did."

I shook my head and turned around, closing the door in his face. I walked back to the living room, smiling. A few seconds later, I felt two arms wrap around me and lift me from the ground.

"Ray, let her go!" Sarah said, obviously amused. I struggled in his arms. He was holding me so tight, I felt the cut on my back burn.

"She slammed the door in my face!" Ray retorted. But he put me down anyway. I brought my hand to my back.

"You hurt her, idiot," says Kelsey. I watched Ray 'show off his muscles' and shoved him away from me.

"Are you wearing Frank's mom's clothes?" Mikey asked. I looked down at my green shirt and flowery skirt and laughed.

"Yeah," I said.

"Eew, Mikey," Bob said. "You notice what Linda wears?"

Mikey smiled at me and stuck his tongue out at Bob.

We all took seats on the couch.

"Where's Frank?" Gerard asked from beside me.

"Poor baby is sick," Kelsey said. I shot her a death glare. She laughed.

"Okay, Ferris Beuler's Day Off or Trainspotting?" Ray asked.

"Ferris!" Sarah said.

"Trainspotting," Gerard said.

"Ferris!" I decided.

"Raise your hand for Ferris," Ray says. Me, Kelsey and Sarah raised our hands. The guys laughed.

"That's not fair," I said.

Ray turned on the movie but I hardly paid attention. Even when M came around with four bowls of popcorn.

"Layla?"

I turned to Gerard. He gave me a small smile.

"You okay?" he asked.

"No," I said, honestly. "I'm not."
♠ ♠ ♠
*helplessly hums INO* lol

I love Ferris. He's my homie. I wanna see Charlie Bartlett only because they said it was like Ferris Beuler.

I have been informed my story has nine stars...what does that mean?

I will leave you with forty solid chapters and then I think I'm out for a while again...ugh, I'm just working on a lot of stories and writing to a lot of people and this one's finished I'm just re-posting it I'm glad you guys like it I'm sick I'm tired I want some soup I will not let my mom drag me to the hospital I'm not that sick. T-T Maybe I am. Pray for me, I can't breath through my nose.

But what's a good story without some suspense amd 'what does Estephany mean by that'? Sorry, but, yeah there will be more drama: Mikey looks where he shouldn't *wink*[Mikey and Layla sittin' in a tree?], the Dictator shows up again, Layla can't take it, Iero is only one letter way from Hero...

<3