When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

Part 54

They blew playfully on my fingernails, obviously annoyed. When Kelsey and Sarah had gotten back from their double date, I scolded them about leaving me alone. They had painted my nails red, white and blue, the colors of our nation's flag, with stars expertly decorated by Sarah. We did this in Kelsey's room, on her large bed.

Now they had to do their own nails.

I told them about Gerard and Mikey.

"That's so sweet!" Sarah gushed, decorating a star on Kelsey's thumb. "They're trying to be cupid!"

"Do you need any further proof than that?" Kelsey said with a roll of her eyes. "Honestly. That picnic basket with all that stuff in it. I don't get it. PB&J and orange juice? What the hell does that mean?!"

"They have their own little secrets, it's so cute!"

"My goodness, do I gush over you guys and your stupid relationships?"

Kelsey and Sarah abruptly stopped brushing along their fingernails. But before either of them could get mad, Kelsey's eyes brightend.

"You shuld've seen Ray and Sarah!" she exclaimed. I smiled, glad to have changed the subject and that this weird feeling in my chest could wash away while we didn't talk about Frank...

"Oh, no..." Sarah said.

"Oh, yes!" Kelsey said. "You know how Ray's a giant and Sarah's a dwarf?"

I laughed as Sarah kicked Kelsey. She lost her balance, falling off of her own bed. Sarah and I high-fived each other, careful not to mess up our nailpolish. Kelsey groaned, pulling herself back up to her bed.

"Well, Ray picked her up and spun her and they kissed while she was in mid-air, it was adorable, I must say," Kelsey stated. I looked at Sarah, who helplessly blushed.

"Aw," I said. "How cute, she's blushing."

"Oh, I have something else to use against you."

I glared at Kelsey and Sarah laughed.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You and Frank are the youngest," Kelsey said matter-of-factly. "You're less mature. Less experienced. If you were a few years older, I'm sure you would've screwed by now."

I leaned my head against the wall as Sarah's laughter filled the room.

"Can you just leave me alone about it?" I asked desperately, just about ready to give up.

"If you're so sure it's not gonna happen, we'll leave you alone...right Kelsey?" Sarah said. Kelsey sighed and nodded.

"I'm sure it won't," I said softly, so softly I barely heard myself.

"Are you sure?" The concern dripping from Sarah's voice took me aback.

"Yeah. He's just...a good friend. That's all." My chest suddenly felt tight.

"Okay."

"That's it?" Kelsey said, shocked. "She tortures herself and we can't bother her anymore?"

I rolled my eyes. Sarah nodded.

"I'm going to lose my mind," Kelksey said dramatically.

"Hey, I deserve at least that since you idiots left me alone in this big, empty house on a Saturday," I stated.

"We already apologized," Sarah groaned.

"Blow," I stated, almost shoving my foot in Kelsey's face with its newly painted toenails. Kelsey 'fanited'.

"Oh dear God, I think you killed her!" Sarah said dramatically.

I helplessly laughed.

I interrupted him by pressing my lips against his. I don't know why I did it. I wanted him to stop talking. I wanted him to stop saying meaningless things.

I wanted him.

Frank's hands ran up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. His lips were soft and warm, his tongue in my mouth was almost comforting. My hands went through his hair. I helplessly moaned as he deepened the kiss, pulling me dangerously close to him, closer than ever before. There was literally no space left between our bodies and I never felt more comfortable. Kissing him...


I opened my eyes, hating myself for having so many dreams about him. After goofing off for a while, Sarah went home and Kelsey and I went to our rooms. I should be asleep, not dreaming about Frank. I sighed and looked over at the clock radio on the dresser. Midnight. Maybe I could just try to fall back asleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who we find in the next chapters, 'til the end? FRANNNKIIIEEE!!! =]

I know what your thinking you wanna say to Layla: "STOP DREAMING ABOUT HIM AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!!" lolNot to give anything away, *cough*, but remember what Frank said about...sneaking out....

To people that read my Gerard story: Thank you! ^^ lol But it's a short story with long chapters...I'm weird...I know...

I'm gonna post a vamp story...like, now...