‹ Prequel: Holding My Heart
Status: Active but a little slow.

You're Overdue

It had been six months since Brendon had disappeared. Six long horrible months filled with endless nights of crying and nightmares. I can’t count the nights filled with bowels of chocolate ice cream. Days of a part time job with a jog afterwards. Then hours of sitting under the hot water of the shower as it rained over me. The weekends of training with Patrick to help me kill what Dandies that had stayed or come after me thinking I knew where Brendon was.

Though, Brendon was right. It did hurt. More then I thought I could tolerate some days. I kept telling myself he would come back after everything calmed down. He needed to wait till the Dandies found a new leader and stopped coming after him.

But I was hoping he noticed that the Dandies were expanding. Vampire attacks were at an all time high and not just in Illinois. The surround states were getting affected. Government was trying to keep it hush hush but some people were paying attention.

Like I was.

They were going to be hitting Chicago again and this time hard. Patrick had been tracking them for months but out of the blue the Dandies turned around on the spot and heading home. This stirred something in me.

The Dandies were still looking for Brendon and if they were coming home….So was Brendon.

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Brendon Urie, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, and Andy Hurley