‹ Prequel: Holding My Heart
Status: Active but a little slow.

You're Overdue

With All The Pain

*******
Ann’s POV

I made sure the knot I had tied to the bed frame was secure, “Alright. Are you sure you want to do this Bren?”

He pulled against the knot trying to get out, “Yeah. You tied it tight enough.”

I was going to be bringing bad Brendon out. How I wasn’t completely sure but we agreed after a short hour of arguing it needed to be done. I needed to talk to him. See what he knew about those pills that Brendon had.

I had taken Brendon blindfolded to a hotel. I had this whole idea of not wanting Brendon to go all bad and then be able to be on the loose stick to me like glue. I wanted him to be secure and not know where he was so he couldn’t get out. So this was the easiest way because we were planning on leaving all together anyways.

I looked down at him as I stayed sitting on his thighs, “I hope I can do this.”

Brendon stayed looking up at the ceiling even with the blindfold on, “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing. Now shut up. I’ll see you when you come back” I leaned down to peck his lips and he responded with trying to pull on the four posts he was tied too.

He turned his head away and growled, “Answer me.”

I leaned down closer and turned Brendon’s head to face mine again, “I just meant I hope I can bring him out.”

He growled again, “I am not staying tied to this bed for hours. I’m telling you that now.”

I smirked down at him. I figured the bad boy Brendon was going to either come out with Brendon upset or excited. I was hoping I didn’t have to wait for the pill to wear off before it came out. So, I figured I might as well poke the angry bear and see what happens.

“I swear Brendon, if you start turning green while you complain I’m killing you.”

He couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at my Hulk reference. We were both nerds. He may have never admitted it as much as I did but he really was a nerd. I loved him for it. It was one of the things we had in common with each other.

His corners of his lips had turned up into a Cheshire cat smile, “At that point, I’d let you.”

I let out a playful whine, “No, you’re supposed to be angry. I need you angry to have him come out.”

“I can’t be angry at you.”

I kissed his forehead, “Then be angry at someone else.”

He shrugged, “Like who?”

You know, when I said Gerard I meant to say it in my head. I wasn’t planning on saying it out loud and I really felt then that thinking before you speak should be a good idea. Brendon tensed up so quickly it felt like his body had become a rock.

I felt my heart race and the adrenaline kick in. That set him off and now I felt scared. I didn’t know what this Brendon was going to do or how he was going to react with his extremities tied to each of these posts. I’m kind of happy my Brendon tied three out of four of the knots.

“Brendon?”

“What is it with you and tying me up?”

I sighed and sat back up straight, “Nope, bad Brendon.”

He licked his lips surprisingly not in a sexual way but more of to coat the cracked lips Brendon had been having for the past night. I was seriously thinking of getting him some balm or something

“You don’t know the half of it sweetie.”

I pulled on the front of Brendon’s shirt, “Shut up for a second. I need to ask you a few questions and you’re going to answer them alright?”

He shook his head, “No.”

“What do you mean ‘no’?”

“I really don’t like you being dominate. It’s just not working for me.” He shifted under me trying to get out of the restraints, “I mean the whole tying me up is pretty sexy but after you try to boss me around it kind of looses the thrill.”

I sighed, “You’re an ass.”

“I have one. I like yours better. Nice and round.” He thrusted his thighs up, “Firm too.”

I slapped him on the cheek and he let out a growl. His hands pulled even harder on the posts and I surely thought they were going to break. I wouldn’t put it past him. He continued to rant and rave about how he was going to escape and what not. I kind of zoned out.

“I’ll let you go if you tell me what I need to know.”

He stopped fighting the restraints, “What do you want to know?”

“Promise me you’ll give me honest answer?”

He smirked, “Nope.”

I sighed. This was going to be harder then I thought. I needed something to bribe him with. I could give him blood but I didn’t know if he’d take it. I could tease him with it. Make him want it so bad he’d kill for it.

He had continued to rant and I placed my wrist over his mouth just ever so hovering, “I’ll give you blood if you give me what I want.”

He spoke in a whisper, “Now we’re talking bargain sales.”

“Where did you get the pills?”

“A human.” He reached his mouth up and I felt his lips brush my arm and I pulled away. Brendon grunted and continued, “When I was in Missouri.”

“Where in Missouri? What is his name?”

“You know him but it’s not him.”

I shook my head as I tried to think letting my arm get closer, “Like a copy of the person? Reincarnation?”

He nodded and spoke with a hiss, “Yes.”

This time when he reached up he bit into my arm and I whimpered letting him get a taste before pulling away. He let you a harsh growl and a string of curse words. I asked who was it that I knew and he didn’t respond. He wouldn’t give me a city name either.

“You don’t know either. Its all pieces isn’t it? Like Brendon. Neither of you know what is real nor what is fake. Guess we’re done then.”

He struggled at the knots again, “No. I know more then that. I’ll show you.”

My blood had dripped on to his face and he was so desperately trying to reach it, “You’re pathetic. You don’t know anything. What good are you?”

He smirked again with his lips stained red, “I’ll show you.”

What he was going to show me kind of scared me. We had appeared in the middle of a field and he was untied. I had now been on the ground looking up at the bad Brendon standing over me.

Well, he obviously did know where he had been. Letting him get away from the hotel with a breeze. How he got away from the knots I'll never know but none the less we were where we needed to be. I hoped.

I looked around and just could see a house in the distance the rest was flat land, “Where are we?”

He pointed towards the house, “He gave me the pills.”

He reached down for my bleeding arm and took another bit in. At this rate I was going to be Swiss cheese if he kept biting me. I let him take his fill and he pushed me away finally. I started to apply pressure as I saw him dig for the pills. He popped one into his mouth and it didn’t take long for my Brendon to come back out.

He looked around and furred his eyebrows, “Where are we?”

“Missouri.”

“It looks so…” Brendon took his time looking around and soon pointed at the ground, “I’ve been here.”

“He said you got the pills at that house from the person in there.”

It didn’t take long for Brendon to start walking towards it. I had to run to keep up with him. He was so determined to figure the past six months out I don’t even think he cared if I was still bleeding.

When we got to the house Brendon ran up the stairs as I took a good look from a little larger distance. There were boards of wood all over the windows. Almost like the house Brendon had taken me too that I had burned down.

This made my stomach do somersaults, “Brendon I don’t like the look of this place.”

He came back down and grabbed on to my hand while pulling me up to the house, “I don’t either but this has to be it. I’m getting flashbacks from it.”

Once closer I could see how old the pieces of wood were. They looked like they had seen years of hurricanes. The door on the other hand looked new. We already were up at it and Brendon didn’t even bother knocking. He forced it open and we walked in, him leading of course.

It looked fairly plain and average. A simple living room and I could hear something like the sound of running water and clinking. I think it was dishes. Brendon was picking up on it too. We followed it and Brendon led us in.

There was a skinny six foot man doing dishes and his back was facing us. He whipped around when he saw us and he dropped the plate he had. Then I felt my jaw drop. The man doing the dishes looked like William Beckett almost completely.

Brendon snarled letting me go and grabbed the look alike and pinned him to a wall, “Beckett.”

**************
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I know, what a spot to end. But hey, you have to admit you're suprised. Just a little.
Predictions?

Thank for reading! Please comment and subscribe. Seriously, thanks to all who do comment, you make me want to update. :)