Status: Stopped. Being Carried on by As Above_So Below

Love Is Stronger Than Gravity

Regret

I scowled and walked away from Alex and the rest of the guys.

''Daisy, where are you going?'' I heard Ellie shout.

''I'm going home. That ass has ruined my mood once again so don't dare follow me home!'' I yelled to her.

I felt bad for shouting at Ellie but I knew she'd understand just how I was feeling. She knew I didn't want to see Alex that night but he showed up anyway.

I stomped all the way home, not being careful as I crossed roads or looking where I was going. I just wanted to curl up in a ball in my bed and forget about the world.

''Daisy, slow down.'' I heard Alex shout.

Anger bubbled up inside of me, I didn't even know he had been following me home. Even if I did want someone with me, he was my last choice.

''Fuck off, Alex!'' I yelled not turning to look at him.

''No, Daisy, I wont. Do you want to know why?'' He yelled back at me.

''No, I don't.'' I screamed at him.

''Well I'll tell you anyway. I still love you and care about you enough not to let you walk home at three in the morning alone when you're drunk and can hardly walk straight. I still care about you enough not to let anyone hurt you or take advantage of you.'' His voice was loud but no longer angry. He was trying to pour his heart out to me but I was having none of it.

''Well you hurt me, Alex. You took advantage of my feelings.'' I said, stopping outside of my house. I quickly wiped a fallen tear from my cheek so he wouldn't see it.

''You hurt me too.'' I heard him say. He was right behind me yet I couldn't face him. I didn't want to because I'd want to forgive him...but I couldn't.

''Look at me, please.'' He almost begged. His hands were on my waist and he turned me slightly, forcing me to look at him.

I turned so our middles were touching and it sent shivers through my body. We were both breathing a little heavy and he pulled me closer to him. My arms found their way around his neck and I stared at him for a moment.

''Is this the right time?'' He asked, leaning down slightly.

I didn't give him a verbal answer, I just pulled his head further towards mine and crashed my lips to his. He pulled me more aggressively into him and I knotted my fingers in his hair forgetting that we were in the middle of my street.

Without breaking our kiss I started to walk up to my front door so we could continue in private. I didn't want to have sex with him in the street for all to see.

I reached my door and scrambled about in my bag for my key, I broke our kiss so I could unlock the door and Alex moved to my neck, landing light kisses everywhere.

''Are your parents home?'' He asked through panting breaths.

''No, they're away for a week.'' I replied pushing my front door open.

I quickly shut the door, locking it behind me and Alex pushed me up against it, pinning my arms above my head and kissing my forcefully.

I'd missed him so much so I couldn't make myself stop what was happening. I was just going to have to deal with that in the morning when I felt like guilt and shame.

I managed to push him away and grab hold of his hand, pulling him towards the stairs. I ran his hand down the side of my body, teasing him and walking as slowly as possible up the stairs.

He grinned at me and took the lead, dragging me up to my room.

When we got there he slammed my bedroom door shut, pinning me against the door as he had previously done.

''I've missed this so much.'' He breathed into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, thrusting as I did so. ''Me too.'' I panted.

He guided me over to my bed and pushed me down so I was lying across the middle. I kicked off my shoes, Alex following and I pulled him down on top of me.

He unzipped the side of my dress and began to pull the straps down. He sat up a little off me to pull it off and I took the opportunity to pull his t-shirt up and over his head.

He lay back down, our bodies touching for the first time in a while. I'd missed him so much, I just didn't want to tell him because I still wanted to hate him.

He continued to kiss me, trailing them from my mouth, down my neck and to my collar bone, biting a little as he did so.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans so he was left only in his socks and spider man shorts.

''Really?'' I questioned, chuckling slightly.

''Fuck you, I didn't know anyone would be seeing them, if I did, I'd have worn my bright pink ones.'' He grinned. I laughed at him and pulled his face back down to mine.

He unclasped my bra and kissed my chest, teasing me a little. We manoeuvred around on the bed so we were lying the correct way and he pulled down his shorts, already very eager.

''Are you sure you're OK with this?'' He asked me, kissing the side of my neck, his hands trailing my body.

''It's too late to go back.'' I moaned into his neck and he proceeded to pull my own underwear down also.

After that, it was all just a blur of touching, panting, hair pulling, moving around finally...regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so when I last updated this story I asked if anyone would like to take over for me as I am busy at the moment.
I had an offer from As Above_So Below and I have now left my story in her capable hands.
You can find the story Here.
She will be changing it up a little so it will be worth reading again from the beginning. If you lot are still interested in this story, which I hope you are, please subscribe to her because I know she will do a great job.
Sorry I can't finish it but I know it's going to continue great.
I would like to say thank you to the readers, subscribers and comments I did get, they meant a lot to me =]