Sicarius

Chapter 5

The cat

Being an assassin’s cat was an interesting life for sure, Kimi, meaning comparing to no other, was a beautiful Siamese cat. She loved all of the assassins equally, and their job bothered her not. It was just like her hunting mice, Sicarius were the cat, and their targets were mice. This wouldn’t be the first time, however, that she saw an assassin come home injured. The mice had to fight back, right? But the cat normally won. Kimi mewed as she pranced, sitting on the table. Much to her surprise, she was soon shoved off rather rudely. Hissing she jumped on a chair and tried to see what was going on.

Ryou was laying on the table, his eyes open yet vacant, as if he were unconscious yet awake, blood was stained over his clothing and as soon as the binding around his waist was gone, the thick crimson liquid poured out of his wound, Miyoko’s hand was grasped firmly in his as Hayoto called in the others. “What the Hell happened out there?” Minoru’s voice was cold and harsh and Kimi’s ears lay back as all of the yelling of her family frightened her. “Minnie, calm down,” Kohaku, being ever calm sprinted in with some first aid. Pushing onto the wound with some alcohol on towels Ryou went completely ridged, almost crying out.

Kimi hopped back on the table and nudged Ryou’s arm with the side of her head, licking his arm a bit more with a mew, what was going on here? Why was Ryou getting paler and paler by the second? Why wasn’t anyone talking? This was all too confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
'tis a filler cause I dunno what to write anymore.
HELP. I NEED IDEAS.
I know everything in the long run, but I need more ideas.