Sicarius

Chapter 6.

Mayu sat down carefully on her couch and thought, thought back to when she was a young girl, thirteen years of age, doomed to imprisonment by a man, forty years her senior. It was difficult, difficult times, her parents were going broke and here this man was, very old, very strong, and very powerful, they immediately thought it was the perfect plan. Marry their daughter despite her denial, and live happily ever after.

Mayu was not happy, she was in love, but not with her husband, but with a man only three years her senior. Takeo Motohashi, he was not an assassin, and he had many of the thinks Mayu loved and looked for, kindness, chivalry, exceptional looks and actions, he was everything she wanted… the only things he wasn’t was wealthy. That was all that mattered with her parents, not true love, not their daughter’s happiness, but being… rich, that was all they cared about. Sometimes the life of a Japanese woman wasn’t the good life, and never would be. Takeo was her true love, true love’s kiss could save the day- if only.

Fidelity was not Mayu’s attention on that January day, she didn’t care, she was seventeen, living with a man who was forty years older than herself, she didn’t like Ryuu, she hated being with him, she hated being /with/ him. Thing was, she never got over Takeo, she never would. He was her soul mate, her sourumeito. She would never get over him, and that was why she went to him.

~

Mayu stepped up to the brass door, the house was large, yes, but not a mansion. Two story with marble floors and beautiful… everything. Few appreciated what Takeo had, but Mayu did. Mayu was dressed in red, a silk red dress with a black robe covering it, the hood up to cover her face from anyone but Takeo. The door opened and Takeo’s cute, boyish face showed up. “Mayu! Oh my little May, what brought you here?” he said as he took her gently in a warm hug.

Mayu almost relaxed in his arms, but she was still tense, “Stop. Do /not/ say my name.” she whispered fiercely, “I can’t let anyone know I am here.” She whispered looking left and right, “I am… not supposed to be here.” She almost sounded ashamed of her own blasphemy.

“Oh little May, did the old man and you fight?” he asked with a teasing tone, but he was serious. He loved her as well. “Of course not.” Said Mayu with a sigh, “I told him I was out on business, he mustn’t know of my treason, he will be very upset.” She said looking down, snow flurries drifting in her face and catching in her eyelids.

Takeo’s warm hands sent trembles of warmth, of happiness through the girls' spine. "I shouldn't.." she whispered and turned away but Takeo chuckled and brought her closer with a light smile, "May my darling, I love you." he whispered into her ear, causing more feelings up her spine.

"I'm married, Tak." Mayu whispered but Takeo laughed, "To that old man? One night, my dear, one night. Don't make it miserable for yourself." he said casually walking behind her, rubbing her shoulders with his smooth, yet rough hands. "Make it last."

Mayu looked up at him, his rough lips soon met her smooth ones in a passionate embrace that was unlike any she had felt in her prior years of marriage.

May woke up later, a thin silken sheet coving her fully, she turned and saw Takeo sleeping peacefully, his face made her want to never food, but with fidelity- she could be as good as dead to Ryuu, he would kill her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's decent.
But think:
she could have gotten pregnant. And it was before Minorou's time. 30 years ago. Look at the character's ages. xD