Status: This will be starting off slow, give me a few chapters and then it'll get faster!

I Wanna Watch You Burn

The Intros!

Macbeth P.O.V.

" Ahhhh! What the hell Grover! Stop chewing on my bedspread! I swear you are some type of goat or something! God!" I exclaimed while giving one of my best friends a look of disdain. It was my favorite comforter he was chewing on!

Oh, my name is Macbeth. No not like the same one from the Shakespeare books, its not even spelled the same! Besides the point, right now my buddy Grover,Percy, and I were all chilling at my house but we kinda ditched Percy when he didn't come back from the pool. Eh, he'll notice we weren't there with him in a few minutes. No biggie.

" Guys! Were did you go?!" Grover and I looked at each other quickly before running over to my closet and hiding inside. I had to sit on Grover's lap so we could both hide in the small dark corner in the small closet. We sat for at least a good 30 minutes still waiting for Percy to finally to look in our obvious hiding place.

" You know, this is a pretty obvious hiding spot." Grover said to me, not even trying to lower his voice. I snickered and looked at him over my shoulder, only to come centimeters from his face. Our breath mingled together as we stared at each others eyes. We slowly started to lean in towards each other unconsciously. I could feel his breath on my lips and closed my eyes, wanting to feel his lips touch mine. Before he could get any closer the door to my room opened and Percy's footsteps were herd outside the closet door.

" Come on guys I know your in there!" with a sigh both Grover and I pulled away and came out the closet with sad mocking faces!

" Darn, he found us isn't that such a shame Macbeth! It makes me want to cry!" Groover whined as mock tears started to fall from his eyes as he dramatically fell onto my bed in a huff.

I followed pretending to cry as well as Percy rolled his eyes at are behavior. After five minutes of fake crying Groover and I turned over to look at Percy as he simply plopped on the floor in front of us.

" I'm bored y'all! We need something to do in this lame behind town!" I shouted out not caring if the neighbor herd me. Hell, the crazy old bat need to mind her damned business anyway. She look like she freaking 100,000,000,000 years old. Need to go die already.

Before you start thinking I'm a cruel being, let me just explain how she ran over my favorite brand new bike that had my brand new I-phone in it over with her car. Just because I told her I wasn't going to message her feet and back. You won't either if when you found out she was hairy in both places! It's just gross!

Percy and Groover looked at each other before laughing. I grumbled and rolled my eyes.
" Hey I can't wait for tomorrow's field trip to that Greek God's Museum tomorrow!" the boys rolled there eyes at me before laying down trying to sleep since we had to wake up in eight hours and get ready.

" Night guys!" I shouted causing them to groan and hit me with there pillow's before going off to sleep. Me doing the same not to soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um mm first chapter! Trust me it gets better! I'll update soon! Thanks 4 reading!
-Zareena