Status: This will be starting off slow, give me a few chapters and then it'll get faster!

I Wanna Watch You Burn

What The Hell

- Macbeth P.O.V. -

I huffed in annoyance as I sat besides Grover waiting for Percy to finally finish with his daily thought process. The only problem with this picture is that fact that Percy was sitting at the bottom of a 10 to 11 ft pool and he has been there for about twenty minutes.

" Hey Grover how long do you think he's gonna be down there? I mean we gotta leave in like seven minutes! I mean I really don't want to be in trouble for missing this trip and get a failing grade!" Grover snickered at my rant.

" He's not gonna make us late to the field trip, we have like an whole hour left. Plus Ch- Mr. Brunner wouldn't ever leave us behind!" He tried to assure me as we waited for Percy. Suddenly a body erupted from the water causing both of us to spring on our feet.

" Hey man! I don't know how you do it, how can you stay down there for so long?!" Grover handed Percy a towel before swatting down to his eye level.

" I don't know man, I just like the water." Percy respond before climbing out of the pool.

" Okay now that we've settled the obvious, how bout you get dried off and dressed so we can hurry and get to the bus!" I shouted at them before stomping in a hurry to the pool side doors.

~ Fifty-eight Minutes Later ~

We sat besides each other in the old worn down class room, at a large campus, in Upstate New York. Every once in a while I would look at the clock hoping time would go a little faster while fidgeting. That was the one thing Percy and I had in common, we both have Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Disorder. So in other words we could never sit still for more than a few seconds and we couldn't read right worth a damned!

Mr. Brunner rolled around our group that was crowded around one of the Greek Gods statues and began his lecture.
"There are twelve Olympian Gods. The Major Three were brothers, who went on to rule the world. Zeus became King of the Gods and ruled the sky. His brother, Poseidon ruled the sea. And there other brother, Hades," Mr. Brunner gave me a quick glance while he paused to take a breath, " ruled the underworld."

All of us, most of us, were looking around not intrested at all in what he was saying. I mean don't get me wrong I simply didn't really care what he was talking about for the simple fact that we have been studying the Greek Gods for months now and it just was'nt very entertaining. Don't get me wrong I know all the work so I won't fail if we have a quiz. Its just, uhggg!

Standing next to Grover I see that Percy had his earphines in and quickly snatched one from his ear. He gave me a look but returned to staring into space. I turned toward Grover to ask him a question to see him taking a picture of the Goddess Aphrodite statue's breast's. I hit him in the chest hoping Mr. Brunner wouldn't notice. Sadly we weren't that lucky. He quitely rolled over to us causing all of the class to look at us.

Giving Grover a look of disappointment he commented, " Grover. Please." Grover looked down gulity as Mr. Brunner extened his hand out, silently asking for Grovers phone.

" A little more respect for the Gods." Mr. Brunner asked then smirked. " Now what does that say about Grover?" the class chuckled and a random girl in the back responed.

" He's a sex addict!?" the class began to roar with laughter. Grover smirked " I know we had something in common." he shouted out to her.

" It's something the Gree God's also shared with us. There were several occasians when the God's would come down to earth and.... how shall I put this?...." Mr. Brunner questioned.

" Hook up." Grover said while checking out a few girls. I gave him a disgusted look and slapped him in the back of the head. He gave me a dirty look while rubbing his head.

Mr. Brunner gave me a look and chuckled " Yes, they would hook up with mortals."

My face turned red in embarassment, as a few of my fellow classmates laughed.

" Umm, in this union the two would make a baby. The baby would be half human and half god. Would anyone like to tell me what the name of that type of species is?" Mr. Brunner questioned.

" Mr. Bobofit?" He called out to the jackass that always picked on us.
" I don't know. Bastards? Mutts? Mongrals? " his to goons behind him laughed loudly as Mr. Brunner gave an angered sigh.

" Percy? How bout you, do you know? " Grover yanked out Percy's earphones from his ears with his crutches while I pondered when he took his earphoen back.

" Correct Mr. Jackson" I looked a round confused at what his answer was to fused in my mind to pay attention.

" Mr. Jackson and Ms. Courtney can I please speak to you both in private for a minute." the substitute teacher for the assitant teacher asked from behind us. We both look at her before looking at each other. " You know, I really don't think that's a good idea." I whispered back towards her. I don't know what it was but I just got a bad vibe from her.

" It'll only take a mintue, plus it has something to do with your test grade that you took a week ago." looking at each other once more we followed behind her both getting the bad feeling that something wrong was going to happen.

We walked into the room that had a sign that said Emploeeyes only. There was a ruffly sound behind us causiing us to quickly turn around to see the sub change into a horrid creature. Suddenly a creepy almost non-human voice roared out at us from at least ten fett in the air.

" Where is it?!'

Of course me being me I yell out the most blunt things at the worst time. " What The Fuck Are You and What Are You Talking About."

Then the creature began to dive down and try to take a bite from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm a few things may be diff for the simp fact that i got a holed of the draft scriot not the one they actually used for the movies so srry if
u dont reconize some things!