Status: This will be starting off slow, give me a few chapters and then it'll get faster!

I Wanna Watch You Burn

Camp Half-Blood

- Macbeth -

We both rushed towards the door only for the thing to cover our way out of this room. The thing was close enough for me to see that it was actually a Minotaur. And right there was were I lost all hope of getting out of here alive.

The Minotaur rushed towards Percy and pulls him up in the air and then throws him across the room. I screamed in horror as I watched Percy hit the ground hard. The Minotaur spins around finally noticing me still there and rushes towards me. After a split second my mind catches up with me and I step side the creature as I watched it rush into the wall.

The Minotaur roared in rage and charged at me again, I spun around only to get scratched down my back. I screamed out in pain and fall to the ground.
" Percy!" Mr. Brunner shouted as he slammed the door of the room we were in open. He quickly rolled into the room with a ball point pen in his hand, quickly making his way towards Percy. " Use this!" Mr. Brunner threw the ball point pen to Percy and Percy caught it in his hand. Confused Percy gave Mr. Brunner a weird look. " Click it!" He shouted at the young boy.

Percy gave the older man another look but did as he said and clicked the top of the pen, only to have the pen burst into this huge ass sword. Percy jumped back in shock and stared at the sword that was once a pen.

The Minotaur charged once more at Percy, only to be slashed st with the sword in Percy's hand. The Minotaur shouted out in pain that sounded very animistic. The Minotaur charged at Percy again and was slashed on the torso as Percy ducked from under it's grip.

The Minotaur shouted out once again in pain but managed to get a hit on Percy which in turn caused Percy to fly into the wall. " Hey, over here!" I shouted out to the ugly beast in hopes of distracting it. The beast swirled around to face me and our eyes met.

The beast slumped to a stop all while still looking me in the eyes. I felt a weird sensation come over me and suddenly I felt very powerful. " Leave and don't ever come back!" I shouted out to it still in my trance like state. The Minotaur whined but busted into the air in a nano second and was out of the rooms huge window without anymore trouble.

Mr. Brunner looked at me in shock as Grover came running into the room. " Okay guys we gotta get going if were going to get to the camp before night fall. Grover grabbed hold of Percy and began to drag him out the room but Mr. Brunner stopped him. " Grover take Macbeth along with you." Grover gave Mr. Brunner a confused look before tugging on my arm to make me follow along with them.

We walked out of the museum and onto the uptown streets of New York. " Grover, what in the hell is going on!" both of us shouted at the young boy rushing us through different groups of people and towards Percy's house.

" Percy I was sent here to protect you." Grover said and he glance over at me. I looked over at him and stopped walking. " Then why the hell am I being pushed into this situation. I mean what am I worth in this situation." I questioned and we both looked over at Grover and all he did was sigh.

" Sorry guys, can't explain now, we just gotta to hurry up and get to your mom Percy." Grover said to us as we finally got to Percy's apartment. " Sally! Sally!" Grover yelled through out the house for Percy's mother. She came rushing in along with the pig she was dating at the time Joe.

" Hey Sally why don't you go in the kitchen and get me a beer." Joe demanded with a smirk on his face. We all rolled our eyes and gave Sally a sad look before she began to walk out the room. Joe slapped her ass as she passed by him and Percy groaned. " Common man that's my mom have some respect!" Percy shouted out to Joe. Joe gave Percy a dirty look and got up from his chair and got in Percy's face.

" This is my house and I can do what ever I want. I pay the bill and Sally, your mother is my woman and I can do what ever I want with her, when I want!" as Joe said these things he grabbed Percy's throat and began to chock him.

I gave an angered sigh, but before I could do anything Grover was over there in a flash and was beating on Joe with his crutches. Sally came back in and screamed. Grover pulled away and looked over at Sally with a sad look on his face. " Sally, its time." was all he said before we were rushed out the door and into Sally's car speeding down the road, away from town.

While Sally was driving we were all silent not having nothing to say in fear of how someone else in the car would act. The ground suddenly started to shake. " What's happening!" but before anyone could answer me the car was pushed from the drivers side with and crazy amount of force. The car rolled around and everyone was tousled around.

Some type of thing came running at us from a far but not far enough away distance. I looked over and saw Grover pull off his shoes and pants and saw his legs looked like they were goats or something. Grover kicked the window in the back out with his legs and made all of us slid out.

The thing got closer as we ran towards the destination I still didn't know about. We finally reached a sign that said Camp Half-blood, but I'm not sure cause I swear I saw the letters move. We were walking past the sign when Sally stop walking as though something was in her way, stopping her from moving further.

I stopped and turned towards her, " Sally, common what are you doing! We gotta hurry!" I tried to grab her arm but it didn't seem that she could move further. The thing behind us was closer than ever. I turned towards the others for a split second and hear a scream from behind me. We all turned around to see Sally getting pulled into the beast hands and then vanish.

All of a sudden a glowing silver bow and arrow were in my hands and I was aiming my arrow at the beast heart. I let go of the arrow and watched it fly into the beast chest completely and the beast roared. The beast began to swing around unsteadily and begin to fall backwards towards us, yet right before the beast hit us the thing turned into gold dust. The dust surrounded and fell on and all around us.

Before anyone could say something there was an immense pain that ran all through out my body. The boys yelled my name, and that was the last thing I herd before I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter for today! hope you enjoyed!