Speed Up Your Breathing

Gather Yourself

Here I am now, in L.A. fresh start, new life, I guess. Sitting in Chris' living room, he was trying to convince me to go work with him as an event planner/tour manager.

"Come on! Just imagine it! You and me working together it's gonna be so much fun!" Chris said all cheerful, but I wasn't nearly as cheery as he was.

"Chris, I need more time to figure a couple things out."

"Alex! Pleeease!" He said wraping his arm around my shoulders.

"No Chris! No!" I said brushing him off. "Everything I had something or someone what was dear to me I lost them because I was selfish and took everything for granted. I'm starting fresh of new bases and I don't want to screw up this time!"

Chris just sat there in silence, nervously rubbing his tattooed up arms.

"Ok but, you need a job anyways, we've got bills to pay. So why don't you just try and if you don't like it it's no big deal!"

"Alright, but under one condition: no Lawrence Arms and no The Academy Is..."

"You know you shouldn't worry about that," he said offering me a conforting smile. "But why not TAI? You said you had a blast with them on tour, until..."

"Exactly, until William betrayed me and lied."

"Look, I understand that you're mad at him but I've thought about it and honnestly I don't think I would have done any differently than he did."

"What are you? Defending him?" I yelled.

"No, I'm not but I'm just saying you can't always be so bitter, he had reasons to hide the whole thing from you, like not wanting to feel like he was the one who hurt you."

"Listen, I got really close to him and trusted him. I feel like he should have told me all about it, but he didn't. It's passed now, so let's just stop talking about him, ok?" I choked.

"Sure, but you won't be able to avoid him forever..."

"Enough with him, I said! Now let's go to work!" I said throwing his car keys at him.

***

"Oh come on Billvy! Cheer up! Eversince we got back hom you've been gloomy and boring!" Sisky said, as all the other boys nodded in agreement. "Either spill it out or put a smile on that face," Sisky added.

"I'm fine guys," William said, sinking it deeper in the couch.

"Sure buddy, I'm just as Australian as Michael! We know L.A. is not your favorite town ever, but it's home now and we have a record to write, we need you!" The Butcher said.

"It's not the city," Bill sighed.

"Ok then what is it?" Mike asked.

"It's Alex," William said softly.

"What? The neighboor? Come on, Bill! You gotta be kidding!" Sisky said.

"No you dipshit! I think he means Alexia," Butcher said, slapping Sisky behind the head.

"What's wrong with Alex?" Sisky asked.

"I miss her," William said soflty.

"So why don't you go after her, man?" Mike said.

"Because she hates me."

"No she doesn't! She's a bit upset, well maybe very upset, but you can't blame her and it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little talking and good will," Michael said.

"She's in Jersey now, and I have no way to find her."

"If I can find her address or number, would you go?" The Butcher asked.

"How..."

"It doesn't matter how," Butcher interrupted Will, "Would you go or not?"

"Yeah...I would," William let out in a sigh.

***

"Guys, this is Alex, she's gonna work with us from now on, she's got a lots of experience in touring, so she's a great addition," Chris announced to the bunch of boys gathered in a conference room, starring at me.

"Welcome Alex!" They all cheered.

"So what's the last tour you worked on?" One of the boys asked.

"hmm well I did the end of The Academy Is...' last tour," I said.

"Oh shit you're that girl they picked up on the side of the road? We heard about that!" Another one said.

"Hit by their bus is more like it, but yeah that's me." I said trying to stay professional.

"I heard their signer never got over you!" A guy said from the back.

"Over me? Nothing happened on that tour from him to have to get over me!" I said firmly. "Now let's get to work!"
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd time I post this, fails everytime, bleh. sucks even more when it's the 1st time in months that I have to update.

show me you didn't forget me!
comments are love!!