Speed Up Your Breathing

A Lady Shouldn't Be Messed With

"Sisky, it's Will, I'm at LAX. Can you come get me? No, I'm alone. I'll tell you later ok?" William said before hanging up and placing the phone back in his pocket, as he walked out of the airport, still confused about what had happened in New Jersey.

A few minutes later Sisky pulled up and William got in the car.

"So you're saying that, Alexia is in Los Angeles and hid that from us?" Sisky said not believing what William had just told him.

"I'm not saying she's hidding it... maybe... maybe she was gonna go to New Jersey but then changed her mind and just recently got here and that's why she hasn't called us yet." William said trying to find a possible explanation.

"I dunno man..."

"Whatever it is, I just want to find her and tell her I'm sorry and that I love her." William said gazing at the road.

"You love her!?" Sisky let out.

"I didn't say that!" Will said almost blushing.

"You so did! Oh man! Wait 'til I tell the guys! You're right! We gotta find her!" Sisky said getting all excited. "This is gonna be something!"

***

"Alex, you do realize that the Butcher called again and asked me if I knew where you were for real this time because he didn't think having William fly all the way to NJ was funny." Chris said trying to scold me.

"Please tell me you didn't reveal the whole plan?" I asked with fingers crossed.

"No I didn't;"

"So what did you tell him?" I asked.

"That you're staying with me for now and I had to apologize about making Beckett fly all the way to NJ for nothing. I specified this was all under your orders." he said.

"Why? Uh! Why don't you just break it all to them while you're at it?" I almost yelled.

"I could have but I didn't, simply because I think trying to take revenge on Beckett is totally immature and unecessary, and that you should be the one going foward to him and apologizing for making him fly accross the country for you! He is not guilty of anything, unless liking you is a crime, " Chris said calmy, I hated to say it but he was right. I was acting like an angry child, and I wasn't yet realizing the things William was ready to do to find me.

"He likes me?" I said, repeating what Chris had said.

"I haven't spoken to him directly but that's the word on the street, darling. I don't know many guys who would do all that for a girl...and in the end not have feelings for her," Chris said calmly.

Everything Chris had just said sorta made sense but I didn't care if William liked me or not. I was not going to apologize, and if you were to ask me I thought he deserved way more than a useless flight to New Jersey.

***

I was sitting in my office at work when someone came knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Turns out it was the Butcher.

"Hey Alex!" He waved as he closed the door behind him and just stood in front of my desk.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while... well uhm have a seat," I pointed to the chair in front of the desk.

"So how have you been... since... you moved back to New Jersey?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face.

"Ok, I'm warning you now, if youy came in here to plead Beckett's cause you might as well just leave," I said twirling a pen around with my fingers.

"Alright then, it was nice seeing you," the Butcher said getting up.

"Wait! You're kidding, you acutally just came here for that?" I asked getting up too.

"No I didn't, but you're so defensive and angry that any hope for a normal conversation is killed right away..."

"I'm so sorry. It's been almost 2 months but the wounds still haven't healed, I'll talk about anything, just not Will, ok?"

He agreed and we talked for another half hour until he said he had to go. But before he left I gave him my phone number and Chris' address so heWill could find me.

As much as seeing the Butcher again made me happy, the perspective of being able to torture William a bit more was even more rejoycing.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST UPDATE in what? a good 2 months in a half? woah well at least summer was awesome hehe

know whatI missed most? receiving awesome comments from amazing people!
hit me up on here or on my profile! I want to hear from you guys after all this while!