Speed Up Your Breathing

This is A Very Strange Place

"We can't do that!" Butcher said trying to grab the journal out ot Sisky's hands.

"Well, sorry Andy, we need to know who she is!" Sisky said dodging the Butcher.

"I agree with Sisky, she clearly seems like someone who is, or was traveling, let's look at the couple first pages only." Mike said.

"Guys look!" Michael was holding up the Ipod he had found in the front pocket of the backpack. "She has TAI on here, and a whole bunch of other Fueled By Ramen bands!"

All the guys gathered around the Ipod, except for William who was still sitting on the couch with the girl's head resting on his lap, gently carresing her hair.

"It's true! Damn, Tony, you hit one our fans!" Mike yelled.

"Thanks, like I don't fell bad enough already!" Tony replied.

"Ok guys, we need to know who she is." Sisky said and without giving anyone a chance to oppose he opened the journal to the first page and started reading.

"Name: Alexia Adahlia Turner,
Departure: June 5th 2007,
Return: When I'll have found what I am looking for,
Destination: Anywhere the wind will take me,
In case of an emergcy, please contact: Me."

"Well that doesn't help us much, Alex, you're kinda sleepy right now!" The Butcher joked.

Sisky flipped quickly flipped though the pages to realize that a lot of the tittles on her entries were from TAI or FOB lyrics, she was definately a fan.

"Ok, guys I think I have an idea." Sisky announced.

"We're listening, oh master!" Butcher said laughing.

"Let's keep on driving until we hit Rhode Island, and wait for Alexia to wake up, if she still is unconscious when we get there, which should be in an hour or two, we will get her to a hospital before we get to the venue."

"Sounds a little crazy, but we can't cancel our show tomorrow." Michael said.

"You're right, all in favor say 'aye'! " Sisky said.

"Aye!" Mike, Michael, Butcher, Tony and all the crew members said.

"Bill?" Sisky questionned.

"Oh, uh, yeah aye." He said still looking down at Alexia.

The bus got back on the road, and everyone went back to sleep except for Sisky and William.

"You should go get some sleep William, it's a big show tomorrow."

"No, we need someone to check on her, in case she wakes up."

"Yeah, I guess you're right... and you seem to be doing a good job at it, so I'll leave you at that, wake me up if you need me, bro, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" William said not even looking at Sisky. He was fascinated by her, she was completely mysterious to him and he loved it.

It had been a good forty minutes since they had gotten her on the bus, and she still was unconscious.

***

I was dreaming, I got hit by a truck and then was in a very strange place where I would hear men fighting and arguing from the other side a door. I slowly drifted out of my dream, I had a huge headache. That's weird I don't remember drinking last night! I felt vibrations too, kinda like I was on a bus or a train, I must be dreaming.

But I was now feeling a hand gently carresing my head as if they wanted to put me to sleep. I love when a guy plays with my hair like that. Wait! A guy! What kind of shenanigans did I get into again?

My eyes shot open, at the sight of this little room I had never seen before I gasped. My head was resting on someone's lap. I quickly sat up, scaring the man I was seemingly sleeping on.

"Who... who are you?" I asked, looking him straight in the eyes, he did seem familiar though, I guess I did drink last night then.

"I'm... I'm William... sorry we-"

"- you what? Where am I!?" I said starting to panic.

"Shhh, it's okay," William said, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We hit you with our bus, back in New York."

"Bus? What?" I said backing up from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! let me know what you think so I can know if I'm going the right way with this or not ;DDD besides I just really love feedback! <3