Speed Up Your Breathing

Live The Crazy Life

Before William could explain anything about the offer he had just made, I saw two sets of arms grab him and drag him towards the bunks. All the boys circled William and were wispering things, thinking I couldn't hear, but I could hear every word of it.

"Are you out of your senses!?"

"We never had a girl on tour with us except for our girlfriends and even that wasn't a succes if I remember!"

"We don't even know her!"

"Yeah, and we're guys! We act like guys, we don't shower as often as we should, we drink, we burp, we fart, girls don't like that!"

"Do we even have room for her?"

"We hit her with our bus, she's backpacking accross the country, let's just give her the opportunity to live a once in a lifetime experience." William said softly, it was his only response to everything the guys had said.

"Well if that's what you really want Bill, we'll talk to the tour manager, but she better not cause trouble."

"You guys are nuts, you don't even know if the girl wants to stay."

I could have just grabed my bag and run out the bus while they were arguing but there was something about William's idea that sounded pleasant, and not that crazy afterall. I got up, fixed my dirty hair as well as I could and cleared my throat. At that sound I saw five faces turn to me.

"I'll stay!"

I saw a smile accross William's face, but Mike, Michael, Sisky and Butcher just didn't know how to react. Sisky walked over me, presenting his hand, I shook it.

"Welcome aboard, mate! Despite what it seems, we're happy to have you here, we're fun boys, but I must apologize in advance for everything you will see during these three weeks of touring."

"It's alright Sisky, thanks for having me, but what am I gonna do? Is there something I could help you guys with?"

He just starred at me blankly. He turned to the Butcher, who just raised his shoulders in return.

"We'll find something, don't worry! You won't get bored!" William said pating me on the shoulder.

"And where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"We have a spare bunk, just at the top of mine," William said.

He showed me the bunk, and threw my bag in there. I asked if I could take a shower, Wiliam said yes, handed me a (I hope) clean towel and some soap. I took my make up bag with me and locked myself up in the tiny, tiny bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, no one could tell I had been hit by a bus. I just had a couple of little bruises on my back. I showered and then put on a little bit of make up so I'd look a little bit more presentable.

The only thing was that I had forgotten to take a change of clothes... I really had no intention of putting the same clothes back on, so I wrapped the towel around me and walked out, straight to my bunk hoping no one would notice.

"Wooooo! Look at that! Only a few hours with us and she's already at ease!" I head the Butcher joke.

"Ohhh William, now I understand why you insisted on keeping her!" Mike said.

"You guys are retarded!" I yelled back, I wasn't offended, because they were clearly just joking and I thought it was rather funny. I grabed my clothes and went back to the bathroom to get dressed. I walked back to the front lounge where all the boys were laying on the couches.

"So! How about this venue!? You didn't get out of the bus since we got here! Let's go outside!" I chirped trying to wake them up a little.

No one answered, they just yawned and stretched.

"We didn't sleep all night, give us some time to recuperate, we'll be out in an hour!" Mike said.

"Fineee!" I said sitting down next to Sisky. But then William got up and grabbed me by the hand.

"Let's go!" He said with huge smile on his face while opening the door for me. "Ladies first!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in love with this story! Let me know what you think! Feedback is the shizzah

COMMENT / MESSAGE / SUBSCRIBE!!!