Speed Up Your Breathing

Simple Question Kid...

I got out the bus with William following me. I quickly covered my eyes by putting my forearm over my eyes as I hadn't seen the sun in a while, since the blinds were closed on the bus.

"Are you okay?" William asked, he seemed worried. I laughed.

"I am, I'm ok, it's just the sun," I said pointing to the sky.

"Here, take that," he said, handing me a pair of aviator sunglasses.

"Oh, no, no. Keep them, I'll be fine. Thanks though, that's really sweet of you." I said as I started walking towards what seemed to be the venue.

"Where do you want to go?" William asked.

"Hmmm no where in particular, I've never been here. Let's explore!" I said with a huge smile across my face. "I'm kind of hungry, you?"

"Me? Uh oh yeah, I could eat."

"Alright then! Let's go try and find a nice little place to eat!"

"Well hmm eh sound check is in 3 hours...and..." William tried to say but I interrupted him laughing.

"We'll be back, don't worry, do you trust me?"

He stopped walking, looked at me straight in the eyes, and with a smirk said : "I do, little girl, I do." I thought it was kinda weird, but hey, he was kinda weird as a whole so I shouldn't be suprised. He seemed like the kind of shy guy, very introverted but who really, really, wished he could expose his true colors to everyone.

We went around the venue, across the parking lot and down 5 blocks before we saw this cute little 60's style dinner. We ate there, and had the opportunity to talk about a lot of things I hadn't talked about with anyone since I had started my "trip". He asked me a whole lot of stuff like my favorite place I'd ever been, my favorite food, favorite TAI song. I barely had time to ask him anything as he just kept going and going. At least he seemed genuiely interested in what I was saying.

We finished up eating and walked back to the venue. When we got there, all the guys were playing soccer in the parking lot, but everyone stopped at the sight of William and I.

"Oh hey! Love birds!" Sisky chirped.

"Oh hey... guy I forgot the name of already! If I knew you better I think I'd tell you to shut up!" I said grabbing the ball from Mike and kicking in towards Adam.

"Well if you don't remember my name I guess I won't be able to give you this!" He said pulling out an all access pass for the tour out of his pocket.

"Uhhh fine! You win Adam!" I sighed.

"Oh wow! You do remember my name! See, guys I told you she likes me more than William!"

"Okayyy that's a bit overboard! I've just met you guys! Not even 24hours ago! I like you all equally. Hmm... well no, maybe I like Sisky..."

"See!" Sisky said triumphantly.

"...a bit less!" I said bursting out in laughter, and grabbing the pass from his hands.

"You're a funny one Alex! I like that!" The Butcher said. "Now let's go get this soundcheck over with!"

I went in with them and sat on and empty box while they did their stuff. This gave me time to myself and think a couple of things through. Touring with my favorite band just because they feel sorry for hitting me with their bus sounded great, but sounded wrong too. They don't even know me and I don't even know them. They might play awesome music, but they could be the biggest assholes too... what did I know. And why did they want me to stay? Only because I was pretty?

This tour sounded like lots of fun but there was no way I could stay until the end of it. This wasn't my plan when I left home, and I'm not changing my plan. Not now.

Before I knew the soundcheck was over and William was walking towards me.

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Oh nothing! Just thinking about all the crazy stuff that has been going on since yesterday night!"

"Tell me about it! I was just thinking, you're some brave girl to agree to stay with us! We're nuts!" He laughed.

"I'll try and handle it the best I can."

"Well either way, I hope you'll like it and I'm really, really happy you decided to stay with us." He said walking towards me for a hug.

I hugged him, not knowing what to do best. It was weird, but it felt really good. I kinda wanted to stay there for while.

We broke appart and he was just starring at me again, his eyes were so intense. I felt myself blushing at that.

Woah. That almost felt like we had moment there. You know... a moment! Weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had been wanting to update this one for sooo long so here it is! hope you like it!

COMMENT / MSG / SUBSCRIBE!
<333