Speed Up Your Breathing

Don't Speak, Liar

"No!" I yelled. "No, no, no. This can't be true! Why would he do that? He loves me! We're gonna get married! And I was always with him on tour, there's no way I wouldn't have noticed anything!" I kept going.

"Alex, I wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't true," the Butcher said, visibly uncomfortable.

"If it's even anything close to being true William would have told me already!"

"How could he even know you're engaged to Brendan?"

"I told him! He was the only one who knew I was engaged before I told you."

"And he didn't say anything when you told him to who you were engaged?" The Butcher asked.

"No! Nothing... he only said I'd learn soon enough...you know what? I think you guys are in on this! This must be some kind of a joke! It feels as if my life turned into a really bad soap!" I said screaming. "If even half of this is true, I want to hear it from William, now!" I said as I took off running to the bus.

I swung the curtain to William's bunk open and shook him until he woke up. "Tell me everything you know and never told me about Brendan and your sister!" I ordered him.

" Alex... I can't tell you," he said softly.

"Andy gave me a headstart... I need to hear it from you, tell me... please tell me," I choked as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

William took a deep breath. "Alright then... my sister is three months pregnant with his child and he won't aknowledge it's his."

"You're lying!" I yelled as a collapsed in his bunk, crying.

"I would never say anything to make you cry. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it, and that you would end up learning it from someone. I just couldn't be the one to tell you, I'm sorry," Wiliiam said in a wisper.

"Someone who really cared for me, a friend for example, would have told me before," I spat as I got up and walked off the bus still crying.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be mad at William the way I was, but I just couldn't help it. He was the guy I was spending most time with and he ends up being the one who was hiding something from me.

I took a second to calm down and pulled my phone out.

"Hey babe, how's it going?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you still on tour with those assholes?"

"Actually that's why I'm calling, I was thinking about what you said this morning, and I feel really bad for the way I reacted... but could you tell me what's wrong with the guys from TAI?"

There was a long silence and I heard him breathe heavily. "I wish you never asked babe. That Beckett guy, you can't trust him, he lies constantly. He loves tearing good friends appart. I've lost many friends because of him."

"I'm glad you're telling me this, I was getting sick of him. I could tell he wasn't someone I should be hanging around." I said, trying to get him into my little game.

"That's good babe, so you're gonna leave this tour and come home now? I miss you, you know!" Brendan pleaded.

"I'll leave this tour, if you answer one question for me, just a little one," I said leading him on.

"Anything for you."

"Tell me... how's Lydia Beckett?" I heard him gasp.

"who?"

"The one who's pregnant with your child!"

"Look babe it's not, what it seems. It's not what those guys told you,"

"How many times, Brendan? How many times did you sneak her onto the bus while I was busy somewhere else?"

"Listen, Alex... it's not what you think... I didn't even know she was pregnant until last month!"

I just laughed, he was pathetic. "Thanks Brendan, that's all I needed to hear... We're through," I said hanging up on him.

I walked to the bus, and I ripped my chain of my neck as I felt huge tears rolling down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so here's the deal, I see lots of people are reading this but barely anyone comments? so you all think this is garbage and don't want me update anymore?

a story NEEDS feedback to keep on being updated *hint x a million*