I'd Do it All Again For You

We Don't Belong To Anyone At All

We were back home in Miami now, and it felt good to be home just me and Hanna after all the hype and crazyness of Los Angeles. Slowly but surely though I was getting bigger. I could swear that by the day I was litteraly gaining inches. I was getting too big to do any modeling but that was expected. I was doing photo retouching at home for a photographer I knew. For a while I was scared money would be an issue but Hanna was getting a lot of contracts and she decided to support me and the baby. She always wanted me to tell Patrick about it but she respected my decision and helped me with everything.

The days were going by slowly and before I knew it winter was here already, we were in December and I was now five months pregnant.

I was alone at home when my phone rang. I checked: it was Patrick. Of course it had to be him we haven't spoken in two months and I'm a big as a whale! I pushed the phone on the table, not wanting to pick up but all of a sudden I felt really guilty.

"Hello?" I said as if I didn't know who it was.

"Hey Talia, it's Patrick... how are you?" I heard him say in a low tone, too shy to speak louder. It nearly made my heart melt.

"Oh hey Patrick! It's been so long! I'm doing great, how are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good, I was just calling to uhm... wish you a merry christmas..." He said gainning a bit more confidence.

"Aww that's so sweet, it's early, but thank you so much!"

"... it's because I'm going back home to Chicago for the Holidays and I was affraid I'd forget so I figured I'd call you while I'm thinking about it... I mean uhh not that I would forget about you... I mean not that I think about you all the time either... I, uh, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas..." He said, probably confusing himself even more. It was adorable, it sounded like a school boy with a crush.

I just laughed, "it's ok Patrick, I understand what you mean... well I think!" I giggled again.

We talked a bit more about sweet nothings, then I said I had to go before we got too comfortable. He asked if we were gonna see eachother soon, the only answer I came up with was: "if our schedules match!" and hung up.

I put the phone back down on the table and felt the baby kicking. I layed my hand on my belly and the kicking stopped. "One day you'll understand!" I said like talking through my belly button.

***

I woke up on Christmas eve with the sensation someone with stabbing me with daggers in the belly. I freaked out and started crying and yelling for Hanna.

"Hanna... Hanna! Come!"

"What's wrong?" She asked opening the door to my room, running her hand though her hair with her eyes barely opened. Then she saw the look of pain on my face and realized what was going on.

"It hurts so much! Call an ambulance! I don't want to loose my baby!" I cried.

"It's gonna be ok Talia! Everything is gonna be fine! You're not bleeding! It's probably just cramps!" She said picking up the phone and dialing 911.

Less than twenty minutes later, I was in a hospital room. On the ambulance they had given me something for the pain and for the nerves. I wasn't panicking anymore, but I had never been this much worried. I wanted the doctor to come in right now and tell me my baby was going to be fine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! It's a bit short but the next chapter will make up for it!

Comments are love! xo