I'd Do it All Again For You

Here Kid, Take The Sandwich

At around 1:30PM, after having served every possible person on warped tour. Chuck told us lunch was over and not to give food to "guys who slept in". He also said we were allowed to eat off whatever was left since we hadn't eaten since the morning but trust me, there wasn't much left.

Hanna called shotgun on the last piece of lasagna that was left, so I took the remainings of a macaroni salad, with actual salad and a not so fresh looking chicken sandwich. As we sat down to eat, two boys came running. Both totally out of breath. It was Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump. I just realized we served Andy and Joe before but not them.

"Are we-, are we too late for lunch?" Pete asked holding on to one the tent's posts.

Hanna and I starred at eachother for a second. We didn't care about what Chuck had said about not giving food to anyone who came late, we'd love too... but there was no food left appart from what we had in our plates.

"I'm sorry guys, but there really is nothing left, you can see for yourself," Hanna said shaking her head at Pete and Patrick started lifting covers off all the empty pots.

"Ahhhhhhh man! I told you we were gonna be late! Now we won't get food until supper!" Patrick complained.

"Oh it's not my fault our bus is parked at the other end of the parking lot!" Pete yelled back at him.

"Maybe not, but it's your fault we're late, and it's your fault there's no more food on our bus!" Patrick replied.

I cleared my throat to try and make them stop arguing, but they didn't hear me. "Guys!!" They both turned around. "Listen, you guys work extremelly hard, I know, so here!" I said, handing mytasty sandwich to Patrick and the rest of the macaroni salad to Pete.

"Uh... You're not gonna finish that?" Pete asked

"Nope, you two can have it."

"Are you sure?" Patrick questioned.

"100% sure," I said smilling.

They both said thanks and sat down next to Hanna and I.

"Sorry if I'm not sharing guys, but I've been a bit sick lately, and it would totally suck if you got sick," Hanna apologized.

"It's ok," Pete said with his mouth full of macaroni. "We'll be good to last until supper with what your friend gave us."

"My name's Talia, and she's Hanna by the way," I said smilling, and a bit starring at Patrick.

"I'm Patrick!" He said waving.

I laughed, "I know, I mean I know who you guys are, we both love your band!"

"So those bastards, Andy and Joe were here, eh?" Pete asked.

I laughed again, "yeah they were, but we didn't get to talk to them, actually we didn't get to talk to anyone except for you guys, right now, it was just crazy busy only 15 minutes ago!"

As we were talking, Chuck walked over to us.

"You girls have the rest of the day free, we'll just need you back here at round 6:00PM for supper. Is that cool?"

"Yes, sir! We'll be there!" Hanna replied.

I saw Pete poke Patrick with his elbow, and Patrick hitting him back. Then Patrick said "We'll if you girls are free, you should come see us play at 3:00! We'll take you backstage, I think we owe you that."

I think Hanna could read my mind, on how genious her idea to volounteer for work was and how I loved her at that moment. "We'd love to join!" We both said.

The boys finished eating and took us behind the fence, where all the buses are parked. This would seriously be any fan girl's dream land, but we were older than that. We just thought it was rad to make new friends and see what goes on behind the scene.

We walked over to a tent where all the members of Cobra Starship were sitting in the shade, talking, making jokes, and drinking beer. We were introduced and sat down on the grass.

Pete begged Ryland to do Guy Ripley to entertain us, so he did. He got up pretending to be holding a microphone, and started talking with this amazing british accent Guy Ripley has.

"Hello, this is Guy Ripley for the BBC World News, live from the Vans Warped tour here in Chicago, I am now here with two lovely ladies. Hello, ladies." He said with a goofy smile.

"Hey Guy!" We both played along.

"My first question to you, is regarding your employement," he said as he grabbed a magazine that Victoria was reading when we got there. He flipped the pages, and held it open to an add. It was Hanna and I for Drop Dead Gorgeous clothing. The only pictures of us to ever be publishedyet.

"Do you deny, being high profile models?" Guy Ripley asked.

We both laughed. "Yes we do, Guy, this is our only picture that was ever published," I said.

"That's a shame, a real shame, because you both are stunning," he said.

I bursted out laughing. "Wait! I thought Guy Ripley was gay and loved William Beckett!"

Ryland snapped out of his character. "You're right, I got carried away! You should come see us play, we're on in and hour, just half an hour before your Fell Out Boys buddies."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world!" Hanna screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Action is slowly starting to kick in... I'm not super happy with it but it WILL get better.