I'd Do it All Again For You

We're Kind of a Big Deal

That same night we said goodbye. Patrick asked me for my phone number, but I gave him the wrong one on purpose, I knew he wasn't gonna call anyways. He insisted on giving me his, so I entered it in my sidekick. He said a whole bunch of things like I was something special, I was one of the prettiest girl he had ever seen and that we definately needed to keep in touch. I agreed to all of it and thanked him but deepdown inside I felt like all of this was faked and it was pity for a one night stand put into words.

I was pretty quiet on the bus ride home, I can't say I was ashamed of what had happened, but I wasn't totally happy with myself. On the other hand, Hanna looked like she had a total blast with the guys of Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship. The whole ride home I listened to her stories, by the time we got to our appartment all I wanted was to sleep.

I went straight to my room but Hanna followed me.

"It was the best day ever!"

"Hmm..."

"Okay Talia we're not on the bus anymore, you can stop pretending, tell me what's wrong!"

"Nothing!"

"Fine then, tell me what you and Patrick did while I was gone!?"

"Ehhh we had... sex?"

"No you didn't! Talia!"

"We did, and I regret we did, I wish I never see him again," I sighed.

***

Weeks had passed and strangely enough ever since warped tour we had been booking photoshoots like never before.

"Don't you find it weird that magicaly after warped tour we started booking like crazy?" I asked Hanna.

"Hmm yeah, we'll it's just a coincidence!"

"I woudn't be so sure... I think some people we met at warped tour have been talking to other people," I insisted.

"Nahhh, we would have known before, they would have called us! Pete would have called me for sure, things are us starting to work the right way for us," Hanna replied, while striking a pose.

I laughed, "You know that day... I gave Patrick a wrong phone number..."

"You didn't!"

"Yeah I did..." I sighed.

"He's the sweetest guy ever!! How could you! I hope he didn't try to call that number!" Hanna said, raising her voice.

"Sweet? He's not sweet! He used me to sleep with me! And he I might even be pr..." I stopped, put my hands in front of my mouth as tears started rolling down my cheeks and ran to my room.

Hanna raced behind me but I locked the door...

"Talia! Open the door! What did you just say!? Did you say what I think you said!?"

"I didn't say anything!" I said sobbing.

"Oh quit it! We're freakin best friends, I don't need this!" She yelled through the door.

"I said might, ok? Might. I don't know yet... I'm only... only 2 weeks late..."

"You gotta be kidding me! Don't move! I'm going to the pharmacy, I'll be right back!" She said, as I heard her go get her purse and then come back. "Actually, while I'm gone, feel free to unlock yourself!" She laughed, and left.

While she was gone I went and sat in the living room staring blankly out the window while hugging a pillow. Hanna came back and gave me a pregnancy test.

"There you go girl, I took the middle priced one, I figured that if it was negative I'd be angry I payed so much for this and I didn't take the cheapest one cause I actually want this to work!" She laughed, making me kinda laugh too. She hugged me and said : "You gotta go girl!"

We had to wait 10 minutes before the result showed up, it was the longest 10 minutes ever.

Ten minutes had passed.

"Go see, I can't..." I told Hanna.

"Fine," she said getting up and going into the bathroom. "Talia!" She yelled, sort of alarmed.

"So what is it?"

"It's p...positive."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it! The story is finally started after those really slow first chapters, yay!

COMMENT / MSG / SUBSCRIBE

Feedback will keep this story running, because right now it's the only with less feedback!
<333