I'd Do it All Again For You

What If I Just Run Away?

Almost a month had passed since I found out I was pregnant, it didn't really show yet so I could still get around doing shoots and stuff without people asking questions. I had to back off of certain shoots where they wanted me to stand in a bikini and similar stuff but otherwise I was still working a fair amount.

So yeah that means I decided to keep the baby. I wasn't planning on letting the father know though. Hanna and I spoke a lot about it and she agreed to help me with everyhing, even money wise, for the time I wouldn't be able to work.

I was starting to actually accept the whole having a baby thing, Hanna and I even started shopping and talking decoration for the baby's room and I'm not even 3 months in yet!

****

I was watching tv quietly when Hanna bolted into the living room.

"Talia! We're going to L.A.!"

"What the fuck are you talking about woman?"

"I just got a call from this Chris guy, he says they needed two models for a video shoot of some pop rock band and he wanted us!" She said almost having a seizure.

"And he's flying us to L.A. all expenses paid?" I asked, not ready to get too excited, yet.

"Yes!! For a whole week! We'll have free time to go shopping and everything!" She stopped jumping up and down and sat down next to me. "Ok now, show a bit of excitement at least? It's a freakin video shoot! That's awesome!"

I gave in and started laughing: "Yeah you're right it's amazing! I can't believe they asked for us! So what band is it?" I asked.

"Ehhh... I don't know. I asked but he told me the band didn't want him to tell us, and we'd know in time..." She said looking down.

"What!? You mean it might be a shitty band we hate and we won't even know until the first day of shooting?"

"See it as an adventure?"

"I can't believe! When are we even leaving?"

"In two days!" She said with a huge smile.

****

Two days later we landed in LAX. We were in our best apparel, heels and all. We had to look good. I was wearing a loose shirt and carring a huge purse to detract all possible attention away from my tiny bump.

We saw a guy waiting there with a sign that said "Hanna & Talia". Turns out it was that Chris guy Hanna had spoken to. He took us to our hotel and told us we had some free time until tonight. He would come pick us up later to go have dinner with him and the band. And that shooting would start tomorrow.

Hanna and I litteraly spent the whole time before the dinner just getting ready, fixing our hair and make up and getting changed about twenty times each. We finally both settled on something sweet and cute, cause we are right?

At 7PM we went downstairs to meet Chris, he drove us to this cute asian restaurant.

"The guys are really excited to see you," he said trying to start a conversation as we were walking to the restaurant.

"I bet they are! Because they actually know who they're meeting! We don't! Can you give us a little hint? Pleeease, Chris?" I said batting my eyelashes.

"If I say even a word, they will kill me, they want it to be a suprise," he said laughing, and opening the door for Hanna and I.

We followed inside of the restaurant, far in the back I could see four boys sitting at a table, but it was too dark for me to see who it was.

"Can you see them?" I asked Hanna, wispering.

"Yeah I can, but I can tell who they are..."

But as we were getting closer and closer I realized the kind of shit we had just put ourselves into. "Hanna it's Fall Out Boy... we can't stay, we gotta go!"

"No it's not... ohhhhh wait it is. Shit!" She said as she stopped walking.

"What are we gonna do? I don't want to see him!" I said starting to panic.

"Talia! Calm down! You don't have to talk to him, we're only here for a week, relax! We'll make it through!" We both took a big breath and walked over to the table, where I could see Chris getting impatient because we weren't following him.

"Girls! I'm so happy to see you! It's been so long!" A very joyfull Pete screamed, getting up and hugging us. All of the other guys got up and hugged us too.

Then Patrick pulled a chair and asked me to sit next to him, gosh this was gonna be a long dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
not bad eh? I'm happy with this story FINALLY

FEEDBACK IS LOVE

COMMENT / MSG / SUBSCRIBE