I'd Do it All Again For You

It Will Turn Your Stomach Right Up

That whole evening ended up amazingly painful, well for me anyways. Everyone else seemed to have a good time, even Hanna. I was still in shock to be sitting right next to Patrick when I had vowed to never speak to him again.

They were starting talking about going to a bar after, I needed an escape plan real quick.

"Hanna! I have to go to the ladies room!" I said with a tone any girl would understand as 'come to the restroom now, we need to talk!'

"Oh uh, yeah sure!" She said getting up.

"We have to get out of here now!" I let out as soon as we passed the door.

"Talia! We're in the middle of dinner! We can't just leave!"

"Hell yeah we can!"

"We're stuck with them anyways, remember we agreed to be in their video?"

"Just tonight! Please?" I pouted.

"Ugh fine, but you promise to be good tomorrow?"

"Yeah, yeah I promise" I said rolling my eyes.

"So what's it gonna be this time?"

"Grueling stomach ache," I said with a grin.

"So be it!"

We walked back to the table with me holding onto Hanna's arm, my eyes half closed and the other hand grasping my stomach.

The first one to react was Patrick. "Oh my god! Talia! What's wrong?"

"Hmm my stomach hurts," I mumbled.

"She just has a little indegestion. It must be from what she had on the plane, she wasn't feeling great all day, but it just got worse. I think it's best if we just go back to our hotel to make sure she's all good for tomorrow," Hanna explained, wonderful actress she was sometimes.

"I told you to go easy on the chicken wings but you wouldn't listen to me!" Pete cracked, trying to makemy sick self me laugh.

"I'm sorry to let you down guys, I really wish I could stay, we'll take a taxi back to the hotel, you guys stay here and have a great time..." I said in a faint voice, but I wasn't done when Patrick interrupted me.

"Let me take you back to your hotel! I got a car, it will be way better than riding on a taxi," he offered.

Damn. "Oh that's real sweet Patrick, but we'll be fine, stay here and finish your food," Hanna said.

"I insist! I don't want you girls alone at night, especially if you're not feeling well," he said laying his eyes on me.

"I'll be ok, I just need to lay down, stay here." I said trying to convince him.

"No, no, I refuse! I'm taking you girls back to you hotel, no matter what you say!"

Aparently we weren't gonna win this one, so I had to play sick on the back seat the whole ride back to our hotel.

***

"Can you believe this! He's so annoying! Trying to be all nice in everything!" I nearly yelled as soon as we were in our room.

"You're exagerating," Hanna said laughing.

"Exagerating? I'm pregnant, I guess all the hormones are getting to my brain then because I'm sorry I just can't stand how he looks at me, and tries to be all sweet around me!"

"He likes you," Hanna said laughing even harder, making me even more angry.

"No he doesn't! He's just doint all that cause he thinks it's gonna get me in his bed, again."

"Whatever you say, you know he's sweet, you just won't admit it! Besides, you should tell him about the baby and you know it!"

"Maybe, maybe I should, but I won't. He doesn't deserve it!"

"If that's what you want then fine. It's your baby so you decide, but you know he'll find out that your pregnant sooner or later and he's gonna want to know." She said rolling over and turning the lamp off.

Damn, she was right. If I thought tonight was long I couldn't imagine spending a whole day on set with Patrick starring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone has that "gay chubby dating" add at the top of their mibba pages?? GOSH it's so disturbing! Wrong in SO MANY ways, wow.

comments are love
xoxo