I'd Do it All Again For You

Cameras Rolling

First day of shooting! Kill me now.

"How in the hell did we get trapped into doing this for them?" I asked Hanna as I was getting dressed.

"Oh shut up! It's an amazing opportunity to be seen and acknowledge as models we can't let this slip by! We gotta go out and give it all we got!"

"Talking for yourself cause I'm pregnant, soon I'm gonna be off the radar for a while, big fat pregnant whales don't model, and mommies with new born take a lot of time to get back on the scene." I sighed.

"You'll be as gorgeous as ever with your big belly and even more radiant with your brand new baby, so stop it! Let's go now Chris is waiting for us downstairs we have to be on the set in an hour to meet the director!" She said grabbing her bag, and putting her sunglasses on.

***

"Girls, this is Larry. Larry, this is Hanna and this is Talia, they're the girls the boys insisted on having in the video," Chris said with a grin.

"Nice to meet you girls! I've heard and seen alot about you! I'm sure we're gonna have a great time shooting this video," Larry said shaking my hand then Hanna's.

He led us to a room where all the band was already waiting for us and started going over the scenario that was planned for the video. For some amazing reason I ended up sitting next to Patrick again, this just wasn't fair.

"How are you feeling today? Better, I hope," he wispered in my ear while Larry was talking. His warm breath against my skin gave me chills, damn him.

"Much better, thank you," I answered without looking at him.

"So what it comes down to is the boys just doing what they do and then these two amazingly beautiful girls come and take them to this other world, it's gonna be a mix of Alice in Wonderland and The Nightmare Before Christmas, totally out of this world." Larry said as he was showing sketches of what he thought that other world was meant to look like. Honnestly I really liked it, this was gonna be so much fun.

"Alright now everybody to fitting and then hair and make-up we're gonna shot as much of the 'other' world today, ok?" Larry added, as we all got up and went to fitting.

Hanna and I were meant to be very theatrical, almost burlesque so they made us try on these amazing dresses and tutus, everything was just so pretty. Then they came out with bikinis and asked us to try that on, my face just went white at the sight of the two pieces on the hanger. I grabbed it and went to the changing room with Hanna.

"Hanna! I can't wear this!" I wispered so they wouldn't hear me on the other side.

"Come on! It can't show that much! Put it on so I can see," she said. So I went it and changed into the gold bikini. As much as my tummy wasn't showing if I was wearing loose clothing, the bikini didn't really give me a chance. I stepped out of the both and saw a worried look on Hanna's face.

"Well it's not that bad...I mean, what if you try to suck it in?" She asked.

"Hanna! It's not like I drank too much water! It's not my stomach, it's my goddamn freakin' uterus, I can't suck it in more than I am already!" I said, on the verge of crying.

"Calm down, from the front it doesn't show at all, it's really just on the side that we can tell, so we'll tell them you're bloated because you're gonna have your period soon, they're gonna buy it for sure and we'll ask them to shoot you only with proper lighting and front plan only, no side, they'll agree for sure!" She said hugging me.

"No! That's not gonna work! I'm not gonna wear that! I don't want everyone to think I'm gonna be pms-ing or something, besides no one gets that bloated! Let's just tell them both of our bikinis don't fit us! What are they? Size 1?" I asked

"Yeah," Hanna replied

"There you go, they'll never find something smaller than that in a day, they'll have to find something else," I added

"Alright if that's what you want, let's try it, but be prepared to pop out the bloated psm story cause I'm not sure they're gonna buy that, their job is to find clothes, they've had worse than an oversized bikini!" She said walking back to the fitting room.

They had to buy my story, there was no way in hell I'd wear a bikini for this video.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story and for some reason it's the one who's less popular, ohh well

at least the gay chubby dating add is not there anymore... well yeah still there sometimes but not like EVERY time I go on ahahah

comments are love! :)