Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Life

Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!

As I appeared with my mother and father in the forest we met up with two other people.

“Hello Amos!” my mother smiled,
“Kristy, how are you?” Amos and my mother had a quick hug, the boy who was with Amos walked over to me.

“Hello, I’m Cedric,” he smiled and held out his hand, I glanced at my father who nodded ushering me to shake his hand, I reluctantly took it to feel the blood running through his skin,
“I’m Meira, but my friends call me Mei,” I smiled.

“We’re off to meet the others now. Shall we,” Amos smiled.

I walked besides Cedric as my father walked next to me. We arrived at a huge oak tree,
“Race you too the top,” Cedric smirked,
“You’re asking me for a race…” I smirked back,
“I’m quick at Climbing trees,” Cedric spoke,
“I’m sure you are,” I spoke and dropped my back at the bottom of the tree as we started climbing

“Arthur! It’s about time son!” Amos called,
“Great to see you!” my mother yelled.

Arthur waved to us. I saw my friends from where I was, they were a bit further behind the group.

“Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start.” Arthur looked back, I saw Ron yawning at the back with Harry next to him, further up was Hermione next to Ginny. “This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry. And the beautiful lady next to him is Kristina Skylar, and the man with her is Robert Skylar.” Arthur introduced my parents to everyone.

My father went straight over to Harry, Ron and Hermione and talked to them for a second. I saw Cedric jump down.

“And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?” Arthur smiled,
“Yes, Sir.” Cedric smiled as they shook hands.

“Excuse me~!” I called,
“I can always climb up tree’s but I struggle to get back down! How dare you dare me to race you Cedric!” I joked, Cedric laughed as I swung my leg over the branch and jumped out of the tree.

My mother yelped as I landed on the floor,
“I was joking when I said I couldn’t get out of the tree mother,” I spoke as she looked at me worried, she hugged me as I saw my friends.

I let go of her and ran over to hug Harry.

“It’s so good to see you all,” I smiled,
“You too,” Harry smiled.

My father put his hand on my shoulder,
“This is where me, and your mother leave, the trees have shaded me from the sun until now. Goodbye for now, my black star.” My father spoke, and kissed my forehead,
“Goodbye father,” I smiled as my mother came over and gave me another hug,
“Remember your sweets now,” my mother spoke, I rolled my eyes,
“I’m not 5 any more mother,” I spoke as she kissed my forehead,
“I know… goodbye,” my mother grabbed my fathers hand and they both apparated.

We carried on walking together and I caught up with Hermione and Ginny.

“It’s just over there!” Amos called as we saw an old shoe.

“Shall we?” Arthur spoke,
“Oh, yeah.” Amos replied,
“We don’t want to be late,” Arthur explained.

“Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position.” Arthur spoke.

“Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?” Harry asked,
“That isn’t just any manky old boot.” Fred spoke,
“It’s a Portkey.” George finished, I grabbed Harry’s hand and pulled him down to the ground.

“What’s a Portkey?” Harry asked,
“You’ll see,” I smirked as we all held onto the boot.

“Ready! After three. One, two… three!” Amos called, we all spun up into the air and we appeared in what looked like a tornado.

“Let go kids!” Arthur called,
“What?!” Hermione screamed,
“Let go!” Arthur laughed.

I let go Harry did a second later. Though we landed a bit roughly on the ground.

“I’ll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?” Amos smiled, I stood up. Running to the top.

“Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!” Arthur smiled. People were quickly flying around on brooms, people were dancing and cheering. Everything was so loud and crazy.

We walked through it,
“Stay together! Keep up, girls!” Arthur called for us.

Arthur and Amos split off in different directions as we followed Arthur to our tent.

“Ah, Home sweet home.” Arthur smiled,
“What?” Harry spoke confused; I stood outside with him,
“Harry… Remember what world we’re in.” I smirked as I walked in first and held the fabric out of the way so he could come in.

Harry smiled as he walked in looking around the room.

“I love magic.” Harry spoke,
“So do I,” I smirked and then went to where Hermione and Ginny were.