Status: paused.

I fell off track, I went to Love and Back.

There was a new girl in town.

“Where will you go ma’am?” the taxi driver asked “In Phoenix, Arizona please.” I answered.

It’s a sunny afternoon that I arrived in Arizona I’m so excited to see my brother, Kennedy. The last time I saw him was when I was 10, we’re twins actually but not identical.

“100 bucks.” Taxi driver exclaimed. “Thank you” I said as I handed my money. As I walk to the door Kennedy heard a car so he opened it already and assuming it’s me.

“Sam! I miss you so much.” Kennedy exclaimed while hugging me.
“Of course, it’s like 11 years that I haven’t seen you.” I replied happily.

As I enter the house Kennedy showed me the room where will I stay, it feels like my home. I unpacked my things and go to sleep early because I’m so tired of the flight.

--------------------------------

As I woke up I went to hit the shower and dress some shorts and a plain blue sleeveless with blue and white stripes Toms then I went downstairs.

“Hey Ken, I’ll go to the park. You know take some pictures.” I said
“Sure you can” Kennedy he replied. “Oh and as you come back I’ll introduce to you my band and I know you’ll love them especially our lead singer.” He added.

“Okay then” I waved a goodbye and drive Ken’s car. My head is revolving to Ken’s 4 last words, especially our lead singer, I wonder why. I know his band, The Maine, even his band mates’ name but faces no.

I get off the car take some pictures in the park then get in the car and drive home. As I open the door I went to the living room and saw Kennedy with 4 good-looking boys.

“Hey guys this is my sister, Sam, she’ll be here for a year.” Ken introduced.
“Hi I’m Pat” the guys who’s holding a drumsticks. “I’m Jared” the redhead “I’m Garrett” guy with a zombie drawing on his shirt “I’m John Cornelius O’ Callaghan the fifth to be exact, 222 and single.” A handsome skinny yet tall guy with hypnotizing green eyes.

“I’m Samantha Brock to be exact, 21 and single, Kennedy’s twin.” I replied nervously. He smiled.

After that there was an awkward silence good thing Kennedy broke it. “So Sam will join the tour” He said. “That would be great” the guys replied. “And I will get a chance to know Sam more” John winked at me.

“It’s okay for me if you guys will be together.” Ken exclaimed.
“Ken!” I yelled “I thought we talked about this!” I added.
“It’s okay, I’ll take it nice and slow” John said with his amazing smile.
“So what do you do for the living?” Jared asked as he like interrupted John.

“I’m a photographer in a fashion industry and I’m a model too, good thing my boss promoted me and take me to vacation but I can still send some pictures” I explained.
“Wow that recognizes your beauty” Garret complimented. “Hey let’s practice guys before we go home.” Pat exclaimed. So the guys went to the garage for some practice playing “Into Your Arms”. I know all of their songs; Ken always sends me their songs.
“So do you like it?” Pat questioned
“Of course you guys are awesome” I replied.
“Okay guys let’s go home and maybe tomorrow we can practice” Jared said as the guys went to their cars.

I went to my bedroom and change to pajamas and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my First Fanfic btw
so Comments please?
Subscribe!