Status: paused.

I fell off track, I went to Love and Back.

Tell me that you love me

I woke up at 6 in the morning; I remember the lovely thing that happened last night. I can’t believe that we’ll be in a relationship. I go to Ken’s room and saw he’s still sleeping so I went back to sleep.

-John’s POV-

I finally made it. Me and Sam are in a relationship and I’d never felt this way before. It’s finally 9 pm and I’ll get Sam to their house for Tim’s party tonight. I opened the door and saw Sam watching TV in the living room.

“Let’s go?” I said “Okay then” Sam turned off the TV. We drove off to the part and entered the house.

They also brought some dates and I saw Kennedy with his ex, Chelsea but I know Chelsea’s just for the party.
“Hey” guys yelled as we approach them. “Want some drinks?” I asked Sam as she grabbed my hand “I want something not too strong” Sam said, I went to the kitchen and mixed some drinks then It gave it to her that’s not too strong.

“Do you want to dance” She yelled as the music goes loud We went to dance floor and she put her arms around my neck as my arms around her waist.

“You know we can do something tonight” She whispered. I grabbed her arm and went upstairs then enter a guest-room and locked it.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked nervously.

-Sam’s POV-

“You’re my right guy right?” I asked John as I kissed him. We walk to the bed kissing and he start to take off my clothes as he let me take off his clothes too.
I heard the plastic of condoms fell of the floor. He kisses my neck and I started to mean a little.

“I’m ready”

I said to him as he start to get inside of me

“I’ll take it to fast” he whispered.

I have never felt this thing before, not because it’s my first time but it’s like I want to be with him forever.

“I love you Sam” he said as he kissed my forehead “I love you too” I replied.

I woke up and saw John smiling at me “Good Morning, sweetheart” he said as he kissed my lips

“Whoa! You guys just had sex!” Garrett interrupted then we heard the footsteps of the guys rushing to the guest-room. “Whoa!” Pat yelled. I can see their reactions, looks unbelievable to them.

“Guys hold up, let’s give them some privacy” Jared said as he winked at us. They closed the door and wear our clothes
“So what did you feel?” John asked as he wraps his hand around me “I feel complete” I smiled as I kissed his lips.

He makes me feel so special.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter- The alcohol made way its down.

Comments?
Subscribe.