Gym Class

Gym Class

"Oh wonderful,” Gerard thought as he walked into a large room filled with lockers. “It’s time for gym…” he mumbled as he set his bag of gym clothes down on the ground. He hadn’t had gym for a semester now, because he had been taking health, but now, he had to once again climb ropes and run the mile while being barked at by overweight PE teachers that told him to pick up the pace. Gerard’s locker, of course, was the highest one in the row, and so Gerard, being about five foot five, always had a lot of trouble reaching it. Normally, if he had been prepared, he would have brought a little stool thing that his mom purchased to help him reach his locker. But of course, in the morning madness, he had forgotten to bring it with him, and had only brought his gym clothes.
“Great…” Gerard muttered to himself. He tried to think of a plan to get it open. There were benches in the middle of the rows. If he stood of the end of one, maybe he’d be able to open his locker. It was risky, but it was worth it to be prepared for class. And so, Gerard stood up on the bench, trying so hard to reach the top locker. God, where was a jock when you needed one? Not that they’d ever even open his locker, but still, it was nice to dream. “Maybe if I stand on my tippy toes…” he thought as he did so.
To be quite frank, Gerard did not wear “normal” underclothing. They weren’t exactly boxers because they were too low, but they weren’t tighty whiteys either. More like a speedo-ish looking thing. Gerard got made fun of for it all the time. It’s not like he had a reputation to protect, or anything. And boxers were just so boxy and blah. He was labeled as the emo fag anyway, which was, in reality, quite true in both respects. He definitely fit under the category of “emo nerd” at his high school, and never even looked at a girl in a sexual way. He had only ever liked one person…
“Shit, I’m almost there!” he strained as his feet formed a total 180° angle. Of course, as well as not bringing the stool and wearing weird underwear, Gerard also chose today to wear his tightest pair of pants, a low-rise pair of black girl’s jeans, along with a rather short black band shirt. Gotta love the slim-fits. So, anyway, it seems predictable that as soon as Gerard’s feet went up, so did his arms. This caused his shirt to also move up enough so that his ass was totally hanging out as he bent over.
“Dammit,” Gerard cursed as he tried to open his locker while at the same time concealing his crack. All of a sudden there was a wolf-whistle. Gerard flipped around to see who had witnessed the full moon, but unfortunately, the odd footing caused a minor malfunction. Gerard went tumbling down onto the hard floor of the boy’s locker-room. He rubbed his head after the fall and silently swore to NEVER wear those pants again.
“Oh, shit, Gerard, I’m sorry,” a voice replied. The blood in Gerard’s body froze into ice. He knew that voice anywhere. Oh, God, why did it have to be him and now? Gerard inched his head around dismally recognize the witness to be his lifelong crush. And oh God did he look good.
“It’s okay, Frank. I was trying to get my locker open, and I guess I fell,” Gerard explained while quickly pulling up his pants. His ass was now fully covered by black denim.
“Oh, well, could you use any help?” Frank asked Gerard, extending a hand to help him up. Gerard shook his head.
“It’s okay, I got it…” he said, blushing ferociously. Frank seemed to notice.
“Oh my god, Gerard. You’re face is ALL red. Do you have a fever?” Frank questioned as he approached Gerard. He felt his forehead while Gerard tried to keep cool. God, Frank smelled so nice. Like really fresh strawberries. Gerard loved strawberries. “You seem a little hot. You shouldn’t have been standing on the bench like that in your condition,” Frank nurtured as he guided Gerard to the bench.
“My condition? What am I, pregnant or something?” Gerard asked. Frank chuckled. “Plus, the only reason I’m so warm is because you’re standing entirely too close to me…” he thought to himself.
“Well, I feel bad for making you fall, no matter what you say, so I’m gonna open your locker for you,” Frank explained.
“It wasn’t your fault, Frank, and that’s really unnecessary. Plus, no offense, but you’re about 5’2, how are you ever gonna reach?” Gerard teased him.
“That’s easy. You’re gonna lift me up…” Frank suggested as if he was simply saying, you have to go to class, or something.
“Wha-“Gerard started. This was not happening. All he could picture was himself lifting Frank up and dropping him headfirst onto the ground, or something horribly embarrassing along the lines of that. As if lifting up your one true love wasn’t embarrassing enough!
“Dude, come on, I’m not even that heavy. Like you said, I’m super short. You can lift me up; I know you’re a strong guy…” Frank indirectly complimented Gerard. Gerard blushed even more.
“But what about…. What about my condition?” Gerard quickly thought.
“You look much better now, anyway,” Frank stated blatantly. He quickly got up and stood on the bench. “Okay, now lift me up,” he explained. Gerard blushed fiercely, but it really didn’t matter because Frank couldn’t see him. He was facing the lockers. So, Gerard got up and also stood on the bench. He creeped up behind Frank and wrapped his arms around his flat stomach. He lifted him up, which was surprisingly easy, considering that Gerard had absolutely no upper body strength.
“What’s your combo, hon?” he asked from up above. Did he just call him hon? Gerard tried really hard not to take it personally. Maybe he was like one of those hairdressers that called everyone, ”Dah-ling…” or something. He probably called people that all the time. Gerard came back from La-La Land and noticed something. Frank’s ass was right in front of his face.
He swallowed hard before answering, “37-12-9.” Frank’s knees slightly bent as he turned the knob to Gerard’s locker carefully. His ass backed up into Gerard’s face for a second. “Holy shit…” Gerard mentally screamed as Frank finished opening his locker.
“There you go. How’d you manage to get a locker so high up?” Frank asked.
“Luck of the draw I guess…” Gerard replied. He still was trying to get over the fact that his face had touched part of Frank’s “private area.” This was totally going in his diary.
“Um, Gerard, you can put me down now,” Frank giggled. God, his giggle was so cute. Gerard always loved it when he giggled like that in class. It was rare, and totally steaming hot.
Blood ran to Gerard’s cheeks again. “Oh right, sorry,” he apologized quickly and set Frank down onto the tile.
“I have to go get dressed now. I think you should too. The gym teacher called the rest of the class to line up.”
“Yeah, okay.” Gerard responded while pulling off his incredibly tight jeans and shirt. “Wow,” Gerard breathed out as Frank walked over to the other side of the locker room to get changed. He quietly pulled on a pair of black shorts over his speedo and put on another black shirt over his head. He took off his arm bands and his dog collar necklace, which technically he wasn’t supposed to be wearing any way.
“Hurry up, slowpoke,” Frank yelled from across the locker area. Gerard took a double take. Yep, Frank was still standing there.
“What… what are you doing here?” Gerard stuttered. This was weird. Why didn’t he just go out into the gym.
“I decided I’d wait for you. I mean, it’d look pretty lame if you went out all alone,” Frank figured.
“I’m used to it. I mean, you’ll look pretty lame if you walk out with me. I’m such a loser…” Gerard’s voice trailed off.
“Yeah, but you’re a cool loser,” Frank complimented him again, making his way over to the older boy’s locker while Gerard was tying his shoes. When Gerard looked up, Frank was standing in front of him. “You know what sucks? I haven’t been able to get new shorts in a while. My mom says my old shorts are fine, but these ones are super small. What do you think?” Frank asked.
Gerard looked down at his shorts. Bad choice for Gerard. Frank’s shorts were really small. So small that they looked like very tight fitting boxers. They were so tight that they just barely held his package in. Gerard practically fainted. Unfortunately, he didn’t because what happened next was even more embarrassing. Instead of all the blood rushing up into his face and making him blush as usual, all his blood ran “down there.”
“Oh shit,” Gerard muttered. He quickly sat down and crossed his legs, trying to make it look like he was tying his shoe.
“Is it that bad?” Frank asked, thinking that Gerard’s reaction was an answer to his question.
“Way to go, Gerard. Now you’ve got him feeling all insecure. You’re on a roll today,” Gerard said to himself. “Huh, no, it’s just that… We should go now,” Gerard answered. His “problem” had pretty much gone away. And his shorts weren’t even close to being as tight as Frank’s. “Thanks for getting my locker open earlier,” Gerard thanked. Frank smiled back.
“I don’t think I can go to gym…” Frank self-consciously stated, plopping himself down on the bench.
“No, Frank, you look fine. Believe me, I was just acting like an idiot, as usual,” Gerard reassured him.
“You’re not an idiot. And I really don’t want to go out there,” he replied, this time, he was blushing. “I mean, you sort of convinced me when you said, ‘Oh shit.’” Oh God, did he want to make Gerard act like an idiot?
“Frank, the only reason I said that was because you looked really good,” Gerard confessed. Frank grinned to himself suddenly.
“You really think so?” Frank asked as he looked up at Gerard, who was blushing once again. Gerard nodded in return. Frank got up and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck. Gerard froze, paralyzed. What the hell? Had Frank just gotten up and… hugged him? Oh my God. His journal would be filled completely with the exact details of this day. After Gerard came back down to earth, he put his arms around Frank too. After a moment or two, they broke apart.
“Thanks a lot, Gerard. I needed that,” Frank smiled tenderly. Gerard nodded in response. He hoped that didn’t seem rude, but he couldn’t exactly speak after what had just happened.
“Um, we should go out into the gym now. We’re probably really late,” Gerard suggested, finding his voice again. Frank nodded and started towards the door with Gerard on his heels. Once they got half way there, Frank turned around.
“You know, since we’re so late, I don’t think we should even go,” he said, and started walking back to the locker area where Gerard’s locker was. On his way there, he locked his hand around Gerard’s wrist and dragged him back with him.
“What? We can’t just not go to class! Isn’t that against the rules? Besides, what are we going to do the whole time?” Gerard whined as Frank kept dragging him. Not like he even cared what he would be doing instead of gym, especially if it was spending time with Frank. But he couldn’t afford to get another bad gym grade.
“This,” Frank answered Gerard’s last question and fervently took Gerard into his arms and kissed him. Gerard’s eyes widened. OH MY GOD! Was this even real? It had to be, or else he just might kill himself or something. Gerard kissed back, letting all his bottled up love for Frank seep out. Finally, they broke apart.
“Wow…” Gerard responded as he caressed Frank’s cheek
“I’ve wanted to do that since 7th grade!” Frank exclaimed.
Gerard bent down to kiss Frank’s cheek before answering, “Me too, except I think it was 6th grade for me. It’s been a long wait. Like 6 years. Wow, that’s a lot,” Gerard thought back to when he first liked Frank. Frank giggled. “You know, I find it extremely sexy when you giggle…” he said and with that, began kissing Frank’s neck. Frank giggled again, which nearly drove Gerard insane. Frank ran his fingers through Gerard’s long black hair and embraced him.
“Do you really like my shorts?” Frank asked him.
Gerard stopped kissing him to answer, “Hell yes. They gave me a boner! That’s why I said ‘Oh shit.” And I sat down.”
“Really?” Frank giggled again.
“Really. And if you keep giggling, I’m going to get another one…”
“Somebody’s excited,” he answered, looking down. “You know I could take care of that for you, baby…” he whispered in a low voice.
“Please do,” Gerard said, attaching his lips to Frank’s as Frank wrapped his legs around Gerard’s torso. Gerard knew that he would have to get a new diary as he walked Frank and himself into a bathroom stall and locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this is it. I hoped you enjoy it. If you want to rate it or give me comments, go ahead:)