Status: Active <3

Kiss of Blood: The Encounter

Secrets

Bonnie, Elena, and I sat in a circle in Elena's living room. Her aunt Jenna and brother, Jeremy were still at the Night of the Comet Festival. The three of us had some serious talking to do. If meeting Damon was bad enough for Bonnie, all three of us got the chills when we found Jeremy sulking around the Town's Square. Supposively Vicki Donovan was suppose to meet up with him at the Festival, but never showed up. Come to find out Matt Donovan, Vicki's brother, hadn't see her since Friday-two days ago-which was the last time Vicki texted Jeremy. Even worse, nobody knows where she went.
"What if it's another Caroline?" Bonnie said seriously, "Caroline is lucky you and Jeremy found her in the woods, maybe Vicki isn't that lucky."
Elena sighed, "Don't say that. Somebody will find her. If not Jeremy will probably go crazy."
Eww, I thought to myself, Vicki Donovan? Slut and druggie? Jeremy could do way better. Not wanting to start anything I added instead, "This is fucking crazy."
"Tell me about it", Elena said so quietly, I almost didn't hear her.
"Well, what are the police going to do?" Bonnie asked, "Do a search party?"
"What I would like to know", Elena said, "Is why Matt didn't inform the police that he hadn't seen his sister in like two days!"
"Elena, seriously?" I say and roll my eyes, sticking up for Matt, "Matt goes to school, goes to his football practice, and then goes to work. He barely has time to pick his ass!"
"Aurelia is right", Bonnie nodded her head in agreement, her black curls bouncing around her shoulders, "Matt's mother leaves and comes as she wants like she's still twenty years old. Vicki leaving for a few days is not strange for Matt, look at his home life."
Elena shook her head, "I guess you guys are right. I just hope nothing happened to her."
That seemed to be the case now a days.

I stood in Elena's kitchen eating Chinese fried rice and eggrolls with Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan. Bonnie hasn't said a word since Stefan walked in the door, and that was over twenty minutes ago. I don't understand why Bonnie has been seeing "visions" every time she touches someone. Does she see something when she touches me, but just isn't saying anything? Bonnie told me that her grandmother is "teaching" her "spells". It's not that I don't believe in all this jibberish, everything that happened recently can't be all just coindiciendtial, but it's just that I don't want to believe it.
I over chewed on my bite of eggroll and took a sip of water. Elena tapped her fingers on the counter while eating and Stefan shifted in his spot, obviously feeling an akward vibe.
"So", I tried to start a casual conversation, "Are you staying with some relatives in town, Stefan?" I put down my water and picked up my fork, ready to take another bite of my rice.
"Yes", he nodded and took a small bite from his pice of chicken, "My Uncle Zack lives in the old Boarding House near Wickery Bridge."
Bonnie excused herself from the kitchen and wandered to the bathroom. The look on her face was trecherous.
Stefan's face scrunched up, "I'm sorry", he shook his head and closed his eyes, "Am I missing something?" His face lingered as he looked between Elena and I, hinting at the acts of Bonnie.
Elena casually shrugged, "She's indifferent around strangers. She'll open up." Elena went to the fridge and got out another bottle of water, "I should go check on her." Elena quickly walked by me and raised her eyebrows curiously.
She knew just as much a I did about Bonnie, even what Bonnie saw when she shook Damon's hand. The only thing that hit me with curiosity was that Elena didn't seem surprised that Stefan had a brother named Damon. Then again, Stefan probably told her since they were an "thing" now. But, something else that was strange was when Bonnie told Elena she saw "Hell" about Damon. Elena nodded and rolled her eyes adding, "Stefan said his brother was a jerk." Being a jerk and being from Hell was two totally different things. I tried to forget everything. Not having all the little pieces to your puzzle sucks, it leaves you to imagining foreign things that obviously aren't real.
"So", I said while throwing away the rest of my dinner, losing my appetitie, "I met your brother, Damon." When he didn't say anything I turned away from the garbage and back to him, "He was at the Night of the Comet Festival."
He tried to act like he had know idea who I was talking about. I didn't get his reasoning for this. I hate my brother at times, but I'm not going to act like I don't have one, same thing with my sister.
"I already know, Stefan", I said lightly, "Don't act confused."
His face turned to pink to red to purple then ghostly white. I thought he stopped breathing until he mumbled, "Uggh, di- ugh, did Elena tell you?" He acted like he couldn't believe Elena would do such a thing! I tried to restrain myself form laughing. Was this guy afraid that I knew his brother, Damon?
"Stefan", I said and rolled my eyes, "It's really not a big deal." I sat on a bar stool at the island across from him.
His eyes were aghast, "Big deal?! It's dangerous, Aurelia, and you can't tell anyone! If somebody else finds out about this, they'll stake me", he said this in such a serious tone that it caught me off gaurd. I found myself being the confused one now.
"Ermm, Stefan. What are you talking about?" I smiled and looked around the kitchen. We obviosuly were talking about two totaly different topics. Unless Damon and Stefan were some criminals traveling around the country to not get caught. I tried to imagine Stefan on a 'Wanted' poster.
"Wait", Stefan faced flushed, "What are you talking about?"
"I thought we were talking about your brother", I clarified, "Damon?"
He sighed of big relief, "Damon", he smiled, "Yes, my brother. So, you met him?" He tried to change the subject back to what I originally wanted to talk about, but now I was curious as to what he was talking about.
"Hold on", I said, putting up my hand, "What were you talking about?"
"I was talking about nothing", he shook his head, "Talking about nothing." What does Elena know that she hasn't told my yet? Does Bonnie know? Is that why she's been acting so weird around Stefan?
"Bonnie had to go home," Elena said while walking back into the kitchen, "She wasn't feeling well." Elena smiled at Stefan and gave him a small peck on the lips. All the sudden I wasn't feeling so well either.
"Ummn", I said while getting off the bar stool, "I should probably get going, aswell. I promised Caroline I'd call her."
"Oh!" Elena seemed surprised at me wanting to leave, "Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow at school?"
"Yeah", I nodded quickly and put on my peacoat and scarf.
"I'm going to go, too", Stefan stated and gave Elena a quick kiss on her forhead, "School tomorrow", he added.
She nodded, confused, and waved at us as we exited her house. I found myself walking fastly to my car, fumbling with my keys. To be honest, I was scared. I was scared of Stefan and Damon. I was scared for Elena and Bonnie and Caroline. I was just...scared.
"Aurelia," Stefan said behind me as I was about to open my car door.
I gulped before turning around to meet him. Was he going to knock me out cold, put me in the back of his truck and then leave town?
"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. About our conversation", he clarified, "I don't want to frighten you. Elena and I have a lot to go over, and until then I can't explain anything else right now." He stood there, waiting for some sort of reply. But, I honestly didn't know what to say to him.
I nodded my head, got in my car, and drove home. It never felt so good to go home.

Dear Diary,
The wierdest thing happened at Elena's house today. I don't understand what Stefan and Elena are hiding. And if Bonnie knows, I'm going to feel left out. I don't get Elena anymore, she expects Bonnie, Caroline, and I to tell her everything! But she obviously isn't returing ther favor! I hate it this year. We all used to be so close, but now we're so far away. Bonnie left Elena's house a little while after Stefan got there, supposively she was "sick." I tried calling Caroline about 20 times since I got home but she won't answer her cell. They don't have a house phone for security reasons. Ohh! My father is letting me go out after dark now! He says they got the animal that attacked Caroline, but I don't believe him. I'm starting to wonder is it's even an animal anymore, like my mother brought up to my father. Vicki Donovan is missing. Well, the police hasn't recorded her missing yet. But they say if she isn't home by early tomorrow morning, they're making it a case. And if they do that, then my father will probably tack on some more rules. The whole thing about Stefan and Damon Salvatore is very sketchy. And I am going to find out what they are hiding! The Founder's party is next weekend too! So tomorrow Caroline and I are going to get our dresses! That's really the only thing I'm excited about, except that nobody has asked me to the Founder's Party and no one has asked Caroline yet either. So we made a deal we'd go together. I guess it'll be okay. Sorta. Right? Okay, now I made myself depressed. I thought writing in a diary was suppose to make you feel better. Not worse. Anyways, I'm going to put you in a secrative place where no one will find you. So shh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler before some shit goes downn! Hope you enjoyed. It's getting so suspicious! Haha
Aurelia's Outfit
Image