Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 17

We all were appoaching the 2 guys. Their backs were turned to us. Bad move right there. We all took out our guns and got ready. Mike was ahead. Cory nodded at me and I did the same. We stood behind them listening to them laugh. Ugly axz's laughing. I shook my head. We all cocked our guns and they both suddely stopped laughing.

They turned around slowly while we all had our guns pointing at them. They looked surprised to see us all. They know their some goners. Its written all over their faces.

"Pay backs a muthafucka right? You actually thought you guys were gone get away with what ya did to my homies? Don work like that. So you gotta go." and just like that we all pulled our triggers. Some of us shot a good 3 or 4 times at their now lifeless body.

I dropped my hand to my side and just looked down. I know that I should be happy because of what they did to me, but I'm not. I feel like running back to the car and driving off. Mike turned to walk away but then stopped and said, "Oh shid." we all turned and seen about 5 cars rolling up.

And just like that, the shooting began.

We all took off running in different directions. Cory, Mike, Tony, and I ran for this extra large axz tree, but cory wana be a soldier and turn around to shoot back. Why? Why would he just stop. We aren't even that far from our car. Stupid. Thats what he is.

"Cory. Come on man." I shouted running back to him. He kept shooting and dodging bullets. I seen one dude, tryna snake him from the side. I pulled my trigger and shot the guy in the head and stomach. Then I shot a couple more. I was beside cory now.

"Come on you two. We have to go." I heard Tony yell from a distance. "Come on Cory. We gotta go man." He nodded and we started running towards Mike and Tony. Almost there.

BAM BAM BAM !!

I felt myself fallen to the ground with a heavy impact.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welll, do anyone have any guesses what next chapter is going to be about ??? Jux have to stick around and see !! Thnx for the reads guys...