Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 20

It’s been two days since I went to the hospital. One reason is because I’ve been almost beating to death by PoppaP. Yea, well, I went to go see what he wanted and he said fuck what he wanted and had five of his guys kick my ass. Worse ass kicking I have ever had. I literally have been lying in bed. Kelly’s been by my side 24/7. Carry, I haven’t heard from her. I hope she’s doing okay though. She probably lives at the hospital. The doctor calls to let me know if anything has change and sadly nothing has.

~~~~~Week Later~~~~~

“Baby, why don’t you get out of all of this gang stuff? I promise it will make things better.” Kelly said while I was driving her back home. I have been spending my time at the hospital checking on Cory, catching up with school work. Yes, School work, and chilling with my girl. I have no time to go out on the street and hustle. I have to make some money some way, so one thing I can do is go to PoppaP.

“I will, but I have to wait until it’s the right time.” I said pulling into her drive way. She looked at me with a frown but leaned over and kissed me anyway. She pulled away but I brought her back to me. “Where do you think your going so fast?” “No where.” She started blushing. I kissed her deeply but we had to stop because I seen her dad open the front door and stand with his arms crossed. I stuck my head out of the window as Kelly got out of the car. “Hi sir.” “Hello Dante.” And he walked back in the house. Kelly waved and went inside. I pulled out and headed to PoppaP’s place.

~~~~~~~~~~PoppaP~~~~~~~~~~

“Ahh. Dante” he said rubbing his chin. “I wasn’t expecting you. What do you want?” He said. “I was wondering if there is something you need me to do for you sir.” He smirked a little. Oh lord.

~~~~~MISSION~~~~~

“I cannot believe he is making me do this” I mumbled to myself as I walked up to the corner store. He wanted me to rob the corner store and get what was on the list. What the fuck? He wants me to get: 5 bags of Doritos, 5 2-liter sprites, 10 packs of condoms (what the hell he need with these. He isn’t fucking shit. Ok anyway), Beer, and Gum.

What the hell type of mission is this? And why didn’t he just give me some money. His ass isn’t broke. I looked through the window first and seen that there was nobody in there but the cash register lady.

I ran in and held out my gun. She screamed. “Shut the hell up.” I said with a forceful tone. She did just that and her hands were raised in the air. I looked around the store. I stared at her for a while and she stared back. I looked up and seen packs of condoms. I have to get those.

I cleared my throat, “um. Can you get me 10 packs of condoms?” She smirked a little and reached up to get them. “Ay. And do it slowly.” I said raising an eye brow. She nodded and got down 10 packs and sat them on the counter.

I nodded and seen where the beer was. I looked at the girl and she was now just looking at me. She didn’t even look scared anymore.

“OK. I’m going to go get some beer. And. . . um. . . some chips and shit like that. Sooo, don’t try anything.” She giggled a little and then nodded. I went and got the things on the list and then went back to the counter. She smiled at me and I said, “Umm. Thanks for not calling the cops. And I have a question. . . Can you get me a bag?” She busted out laughing this time, and I smiled. She put my stuff in the bag and then I left. PoppaP on some other shit.

I arrived back at PoppaP’s crib and he was relived when I came back with everything he asked for.

“Why did you have me go to the corner store just to get this shit?” I asked in disbelief. He smiled “Because, I didn’t want to pay for shit. And you said you wondered if I needed something. I needed all of this.” I shook my head and seen him hand me some money. Easy money. I smiled and walked out.

That was stupid as fuck
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST A FILLER !! I'M TRYING TO SEE WHERE I WANT THE STORY TO GO NOW. SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE IDEAS, OR COMMENTS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. THNX