Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 28

I stared at her long and hard. "So, you mean to tell me that you contacted Cory's mother? The same bitch that just gave up on him? That same women? You talked to her without even letting me know?" I could not help but become angry. She went behind my back.

She did not say a word. Simply looked down in shame. "Keke if you do not start talking now." I said in a threatening tone.

"Well, what do you want me to say Dante? I'm sorry? Well. I'm not going to say it because I think that she deserves to know that her son is dead, and know when his funeral is. That is still his mother." I listened closely.

"First off, you don't know the whole story. You haven't known Cory as long as I have. You came into the picture at the last minute, so you have no say so in anything that has to do with me and Cory, and our family issues!!" I stood up in rage.

I didn't mean to yell at her like that. It just came out. She really needs to mind her own business though. I mean, am I wrong?

She stood up slowly. "OK. Since you want to be the macho man and run shit, then I'm leaving. Let's see how long you last before you start blowing my phone up." And with that she walked out.

Fuck her then. I walked to my room and slammed the door. Took out my phone and started texting my baby. Need to take my mind off of what just happened. I lost one best friend. I may have lost another one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but hey, i had to write something. Kept you guys waiting tooooo long. Sooo, any questions about Dante and keke's friendship ??