Sequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete. (:

Popping Cherries

Chapter Five

Squish.

Squish.

Squish.

Squi-


“Oli! Stop, please.”

My head shoots up, suddenly realizing that I am in a room filled with crazies, all eating lunch with me. I squash another cherry under my finger, really wishing that I had peaches at the moment. Cherries just make me want to vomit. Popping them is a lot more entertaining.

I laugh silently to myself at the pun, not able to contain the smile that spreads on my face.

“What?” Renee asks, already annoyed because Craig, or Twitchy as I called him, wouldn’t sleep with her last night.

“Well, you know, I really need to get laid,” Renee says with half-closed lids as she scans the room like a predator hunting for its prey, “I’m so fucking horny.”

I shrug and pick at the mashed potatoes laying all floppy-pasty on the sky blue plate before me. I agree with her though, completely, but I’d rather keep that to myself. Don’t want her to get any ideas, the woman already has it way over her head with other issues, I don’t need to add more.

“You know, Rory looks pretty appetizing,” She licks her lips, emphasizing her interest.

“He looks like a fucking turtle.”

She shoots me a disgusted look and begins to frantically search around again. Giving up, Renee lets out a loud, exaggerated sigh, “Well, Oliver who do you suggest? ‘Cause I know it ain’t gonna be you puttin’ it out.”

Another half shrug, “Why don’t you wait for your husband?”

“Because… because I can’t.”

“Self-control woman, first rule to success.”

“Oli, you need to learn to shut your damn mouth sometimes,” She protrudes her bottom lip and twirls the straw around in her iced tea, “I don’t know… I mean, well I do know I’m an idiot. Leo is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and even through all of this bullshit, he still loves me. Have you ever wondered how someone can love you so unconditionally? Or love someone else so much it hurts?”

Oh, yes, I completely understood, but I kept my mouth closed.

“Fine, since you seem so concerned, I’ll hold out for my hubby.”

I smile, “Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, since it IS infact Wednesday,
( though 12:27 A.M. to be exact )
I am posting a chapter.
:D<3
Sorry for it's shortness.
My chapters seem to vary in sizes a lot............