Sequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete. (:

Popping Cherries

Chapter Seven

Two Days Before Rehab




“Oli, I love you.”

I reach out a tentative hand, brushing back Rose’s thick brown hair from her eyes. As much as she admitted her love to me, for some reason I never could say those three words back. It was always, “you too” or a smile and kiss.

Her face pinches up, like she’s sucked a lemon.

Normally I found it cute, but recently it’s started to irritate me. It’s her why-do-you-always-do-that face and I wish it would melt off of her and we could go back to watching the movie.

Distraction is my biggest comfort, especially since Cashier Girl has swallowed up my mind.

“Say it back.”

“Eh?”

“Say it back, Oliver.”

Fuck. She’s using my full name.

“I-” Pausing, I push my bottom lip out in hesitation.

“I what?” She demands.

My hands absently play with the hem of my shirt, my eyes concentrating entirely on it without really seeing what I am doing, “I can’t.”

Her face contorts into quite a few fleeting emotions: first confusion, then sadness and finally fury.

She rushes to her feet, spins around and slaps me remorselessly across the cheek. Suddenly I feel rather turned on, I grab her thin arms and a smile curls on my lips. Rose smiles in anticipation back, she wants me to do this. Wants me to treat her like an animal.

I pull her back onto the couch and bite her lower lip, she lets out a mewling noise but doesn’t resist. Instead she bites mine twice as hard and pulls, a gasp escapes and I can feel myself getting hard from excitement of the pain. She digs her nails into my biceps, my eyes roll back for an ephemeral moment before I focus back onto her scarlet lips and smash my mouth on hers.

Her slender hand has already snaked its way down my pants, my breathing becomes labored at the touch. With her other hand she’s pulling at my hair, keeping me to the best of her ability, from biting or kissing her. And I feel so incredibly alive with pleasure, I could be ripped apart and wouldn’t even notice.

After gaining a fraction of composure I grip both of her wrists with one hand, holding her arms above her head. Now both are useless, frail like birds wings against my strength.

As I start to pull my pants down, her face morphs into Cashier Girl, and I freeze.

I can’t get myself to do stuff like this to her. I can’t even imagine it.

“Oli…?”

“I need something to drink,” I mutter out, all of the elation has deflated out of me like a balloon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pardon my, er suckishness....
Probably not what any of you were hoping for,
but that's the best of my ability
and I know it. ;o;

ps. by the way, these next few chapters will be short. :|<3