Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

Gerard Way is indeed, the beautiful Peter Pan. The boy who doesn't wanna grow up.

Lyn-Z...the Jeleous Tinker Bell

Lost boys? Well...two are girls, but hey! MY STORY! Bob B, Mike P, Brian, Jamia, and Alicia. They're all there and ready for a good fight.

Captain James Hook. Out to kill the boy who kidnapped his son...

But wait, where's our little Mikey Way? Oh yeah, he's back in Jersey taking abuse from his mother. He doesn't apreciate the drama that's about to unfold.

Mikey is kidnapped and brought back to Neverland by our famous friend, James Hook, and the crew of the Jolly Rodger of course.

Am I missing someone? OH! OF COURSE! Frank Anthony Iero <3 the Beautiful, Rebelious, Teenage boy aboard the Jolly Rodger...and weirdly enough, he's the son of the one handed pirate.

What will happen when two people who should hate eachother love eachother with all their heart? Will Neverland go to the dogs? Or pirates in this plot? Will Lyn-z still help? What about Mikey, can he ever find it in his heart to forgive Gerard (his older bro) for leaving him with an abusive AND alcoholic mother?

How will our two favorite star-crossed-lovers fight? AND win?

DON'T WORRY THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

They'll make it through...with a little faith, trust, and...PIXIE DUST!

Oh yeah, and with quite a lot of sex, alcohol, and sword fights against 'blood-thirst' pirates.

JUST THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

~Headfirst for Halos <3

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Neverland or any of ther famous names in this story!