Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

Grab My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

I stood on the deck. The first drop of rain fell onto my face just in time to mingle with the tears that poured from my eyes.

I did this.

I’m the catalyst.

I’m like a bounty hunter and a shit one at that.

The series of events to follow should be simple. Gerard will hear about this one way or another, and he’ll barge in like an ostentatious hero looking for blood. I’ll fight on my fathers side, knowing that the pirates will win. I’ll be the one polishing my father’s hook after the battle. Wiping off the blood, Gerard’s blood.

A couple of freebooters took Mikey down to his cell. He gave me a small smile as he was lead away. He still trusted me.

“I’m proud of you, son!” Why are you touching me?

“Thanks, Captain.” I shrug off his hand and retreat to my cot.

* * *

I don’t know what to do. . .Every day I wake up with an empty feeling in my chest, like something’s missing. It’s not that big of a mystery really, I have a shit father and I’m stuck in the middle of a sea of middle aged men who aren’t attractive at all. I don’t have friends

I don’t have anybody.

Now with Mikey. . .I have a chance. I can take him away from here, I can bring him to his brother. I can save the only person I care about. I may have just met the kid but there’s something about him. Maybe if we lived different lives. . .one where the conditions are right. . .but maybe even then we’d end up separated. . .who knows?

“Frank! Keep yer eye on the prisoner! We got company!”

Gerard’s here? Already? He can’t possibly know about his brother.

I sprinted towards Mikey just as the canons began to fire.

“Mikey you’re brother is here,” I explain.

“The significance is?” Mikey asks.

“The significance is my crew will kill the Way brothers and lost boys if we don’t do something about it.” With that, I free Mikey from his cell and reach for my dagger. “Stay here, I’ll go see if the coast is clear.”
I creep up the stairs and scan the battle field in search for the invaders. I see two girls tag teaming by the crows nest whilst a guy with a furry fro takes on three guys alone.

No sign of Gerard.

“Take that you fucker!”

Just kidding.

I slither through the falling bodies towards my father. How can I distract him? I need to get Gerard and Mikey out of here. I sneak up behind my father and whack his head with a barrel. No one sees because, 1. they’re all busy with their own fight, and 2. they’re all stupid.

Gerard looks at me with confusion.

“Follow me.”

I run back to Mikey hoping that Gerard follows.

“I like stole your little brother and shit but it’s okay because I’m saving him right now,” At least I tried to explain?

“Wait what?!” Gerard shut up.

We get back to Mikey and I pry open a window.

“Oh wow look who it is! The shithead who left me for dead!”

“Mikey we really don’t have time for this!” I cut in.

“What? Why? What’s going on?”

“Your brother’s trying to rescue you!” I look to Gerard expecting him to say something, he’s been oddly silent.

Gerard looks at me then back to Mikey.

“Uh. . .Hi.”

“Well what a great little family reunion this has been! Now let’s get the fuck out of here!” Why am I the one in control of this?

“Yeah you’re right. Mikes, hold on to me.”

“I’m not touching you!”

“Well too damn bad! Grab a hold!” Gerard shoves his hand towards Mikey who eventually grabs on. “Frankie, ya comin?” Gerard asks with a smile.

Ugh why is he pretty?

“Um yeah of. . .of course.” Smooth.

“Good. Linds, spray your magic twinkle shit on this kid and let’s get rolling!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Fucking short.

Fucking long ass wait.

I apologies.

This little bit had to be thrown in there. I wanted to get the ball rolling again so sorry again and yeah I'm back I hope ah ok.