Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

There's a Corpse in This Bed

He's still lying here, looking as sweet and innocent as ever. His light olive skin glows in the bit of moonlight coming from the hole in the ceiling. It bounces off of his skin like a dance. Radiating in a beautiful motion, while the clouds cast shadows in random spots of his skin. His soft pink lips are slightly open, letting the oxygen flow from the air to his lungs. His lip ring had spots of dried blood ruining the shine of the metal.

His dark hair rests upon his black bandana. Drying red liquid is still scattered throughout his childish face. Even with the blood destroying his perfection, he's still beautiful.

Absolutely gorgeous.

I get up and fly to the hole in the ceiling, it's leaking and causing a small puddle beside my bed. . .Dammit. . .I look back at Frank and sigh, am I stupid for helping him? What if he's a worse douche bag than his father? Than I'd be fucked wouldn't I? Damn, I really need to think things through before I impulsively make decisions. . .crap.

I reach over to my shelf to get a soft white rag and put it underneath the leaking hole. I let the cold rain drip onto the dry cloth, letting it soak up the cloud's urine. After I felt the moist substance leak through and onto my skin, I flew back down to the bed and sat at the edge of it, right next to the small boy's head.

He was lying on top of a bear-skin blanket, which in my opinion was very soft. He still didn't move once since we got here, this kind of scared me, but of course I (tried to) stay calm. For the sake of my sanity of course.

My gaze finally sets on his forehead once more. Leaning in a little, I carefully lifted his delicate head to unwrap the bandana and peal it away slowly off of the sticky red substance. I gasp slightly at the long gash ripping his light skin apart. What the fuck happened?

I wring out the cloth tightly, trying to get the water out, just leaving it damp instead of soaked. Gently, I lean over, letting half of my body tower over his figure, and pat his forehead lightly. I let out a frustrated sigh, in this angle everything was more difficult. Getting up quietly, I made my way to the foot of the bed. There, I got on my knees and crawled over to Frank, straddling his hips with my legs. Now hear me out, I'm not trying to be sexual about the situation, but this is the only way I can get access to his cut without straining my back.

Making sure to NOT rub myself on. . .uh. . .himself, I locked my legs around him, stabling myself so I wouldn't lose balance. I take the cloth once more and dag away the dried blood off of his face. I lean in more, coming face to face with my enemy's son, a little too close for the matter. I held my breath and went in for the kill, scraping off all the unnecessary impure blemishes on his beautiful face. I tried to ignore his hot breath against my cold skin. Darting my eyes to his lips. . .Shit that's inviting. . .FUCK SNAP OUT OF IT!

I take the, now red, cloth and carefully lean towards his sweet lips. My breath is coming out in silent gasps, not able to be controlled. I reach his lip ring, in this moment I have to be most gentle and precise. My eyes are inches away from his lips, letting my breath ghost over his neck. I close my eyes and breathe in, taking in this scene before me, then finally getting back to the task at hand.

The rag dabs gingerly at his ring, absorbing the blood and restoring the shine. I'm almost done when tragedy strikes. . .I lose my balance slightly and rub my. . .lower region on his. . .lower region. I gasp loudly, quickly shutting my mouth after the pleasure reduced. Looking down and frowning, I didn't realize how excited 'Little Gee' got during this little predicament. I bite my lip and raise my hips, trying to get off.

“Mmm. . .” What the. . .? I look down at Frank and try not to make a sound.

His face is scrunched up in pleasure, while his lips are still open. His black hair is sprawled everywhere, and he just looks so fucking fuck-able!

I notice his hand travel to his black jeans slowly. My eyes couldn't break my gaze of his moving limb. Holy Shit. . . this can't be happening.

“Ungh” Shit!

I feel like such a stalker watching him pleasure himself. Problem is, our hips are so close that his hand rubs against my own hard-on. OH SHIT!

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck,” I whisper, oh no, ah! I need to find self control! GET OFF OF HIM RIGHT NOW!

“Hmm. . .mmm. . .ahh” SHUT UP FRANK! God think of something disgusting. . .uh. . .DEAD PUPPY! So that's what I begin to whisper.

“Dead puppy. . .dead puppy. . .dead PUPPY. . .DEAD PUPPY!” Yes it's working! Okay just keep that- oh hell no!

Frank's hand must have a mind of it's own! His other hand (that wasn't busy. . .if you catch my drift) made it's way to hair and began to pull on it. HARD.

“Oh shit!” I couldn't hold back the weird sounds escaping my mouth. How did he know I was here any way?

He kept rubbing us both until his unconscious mind conjured up another plan. His hand that was against my pants found it's way to the small of my back, pushing our hips together.

“Oh!” That's all I could yell. Thank God we're the only ones here, the rest of the pack is down by Indian territory.

My head fell to his neck, letting my breath enter his ear. His soft tongue was at my neck, drawing little designs. He bit down hard, causing me to jerk in a weird angle. . .making me fall off the bed.

“SHIT!” My face that was once up against Frank's neck is now down against the floor. Yup, the classic dramatic face plant has occurred in horrible timing.

I groaned once more. Ugh, I like making noises of pleasure not pain! I rolled over onto my back, rubbing my nose repeatedly. I looked at my hand. . .am I bleeding? Oh! Look at this! Ah! I'm bleeding! Damn it hurts, it hurts more than getting whacked by a bee hive! Well, not as much. Bee hives really suck man! Never get a face full of that! Ugh, as you can see, I don't have the best relationship with bees, my friend.

Wobbling a little, I managed to steady myself and walk to get another rag. Now I'm cleaning the blood off of myself instead of Frank. . .Oh how the tables have turned. . .

* * *

I had to leave the room before Frank reached his peak. . .I did not want to go through that whole awkward situation with him. I mean seriously, whore-ish sounds were escaping his mouth! How can I ever have a normal chat with him if all I'd want to do is get him to scream like a bitch? Exactly! Damn.

Now another obstacle is herding towards me. . .placing his bandana back on his head. Que dramatic music!

I straddle his hips once more, being extra careful this time. I place the bandana in my mouth while I take his head in my hands. I cradle his head like a mother would do for her child. . .fuck since when do I act like a 47 year old cat lady?

“Mmf,” Oh hell no! Not again! What's wrong with this horny bastard!?

The thought slips my mind that he might wake up. He's most likely groaning in pain (because of his head), but right now, my mind is in 'PERV MODE'. So you can imagine how surprised I was when his eyes shot open, revealing the most beautiful green eyes.

I was frozen in place, too busy gazing at his amazing orbs. But of course, my luck sucks, so now I have a kid going into 'panic mode'.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” He yelled, shooting up into a sitting position. For the second time today, I found myself face down and bleeding. I shared a moan of pain with him. Me on the floor holding my nose, and Frankie on MY bed holding his head.

“Ow. . .shit man, what happened?” He yelled towards me. I for one, was too busy trying to not fall over due to my dizzy-ness, so I couldn't really reply.

“You were trying to rape me!” He accused. This got my attention.

“Oh HELL no!” I yell back, finally stable and towering over him.

“Oh really? Then why were you all up on me!?” Damn, he's feisty.

“I wasn't the one moaning like a whore!” Yes, I played that card.

He sat there confused for a while, trying to figure out what I just said.

“You. . .you. . .you PEDO-FAIL!” He screamed, catching me off guard. What the FUCK is a 'pedo-fail'? I voiced my question and put my hands on my hips, while jutting out my pelvis to the side, making me look like a stern mother.

“Damn, no need to be such a diva,” I let his smart ass remark pass, “I don't know what a pedo-fail is. . .it just fit in the moment,” he grumbled, still holding his head in his hands. “Now can you PLEASE tell me what happened?” His emerald eyes were wide, just like a child, his face was innocent, just like a child, he looked sheepish. . .just like a child.

I answered honestly with an, “I don't know,” hoping that that would be enough. Apparently not.

“So I'm guessing you don't like elaborating too much,” He raised an eyebrow and looked me in the eyes. We held our gaze until I looked away, pretending to find something intrusting on my boot.

“I found you floating. . .like, in the middle of an ocean. . .and, yeah. . .you looked dead. . .”I didn't really know what to say, I was feeling really awkward at the moment. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he practically molested me in my own bed. . .and I didn't mind.

I looked at Frankie once more, but what I saw confused me a bit. He was glaring at a spot on the wall next to my head, he looked ready to kill someone.

“I'm gonna kill that fucker,” Seems like I was right.

“Who are ya gonna kill?” So I'm curios, I saved his ass, I deserve answers. He looked a bit jumpy the next second, I don't know why, but he was nervous.

“I-I was sweeping the deck, and Bartholomew thought it would be f-funny t-to trip me. . .and I fell and hit my head,” he looked down onto the bed sheets. I didn't really believe him but, hey who cares what really happened right?

“What.The.Fuck.Is.This.” I heard Frank mutter, I looked at the direction his glare was boring into.

“It's bear skin,” I say nonchalantly, what's the big deal? It's soft, it's fuzzy, it's warm, I like it.

“AH!” He jumped off the bed and ran to the exit, but there was more bear skin that I used as a door, resulting in more screams from the strange kid. “You monster!” He yelled accusingly, getting a mouth full of bear skin. “AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!” He darted towards me, using me as a sheild against the inadament object. I could feel him shaking behind me, his arms were around my waste, pressing our bodies together once more. I didn't know what to do, so I just kinda stood there waiting for an explanation.

“Sorry,” He mumbled against my spine. “I'm a vegetarian. . .this is sorta like a nightmare right now,” He hugged me close for a while longer. And for some reason, I didn't want him to let go.

He was so warm. His skin was feverish compared to my ice cold exterior. His body was against mine, letting me feel acquainted to his curves. I noticed how small and girlish his figure was compared to mine. I also noticed his hold on my waste was freaking tight and a little too low. I also noticed that he was actually quit childish. Call me a scientist, but I kick ass at observing. Finally I found my voice,

“It's okay sugar,” I turn around to face him, his hold on me never breaking. I look into his eyes, seeing my reflection brings me back to reality, the butterflies in my stomach are going too crazy. He lets go of me after a few seconds, walking over to the bed slowly, not looking at the covers. He grabs his bandana and gently folds it and puts it back on his head. He coughs lightly,

“Whatcha wanna do today?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I just got my first BASS GUITAR! Super phyced! Learned FAMOUS LAST WORDS, HOUSE OF WOLVES, and CEMETERY DRIVE<3 I'll update as soon as I can, I'm gonna be in NY alone for a whole freaking week! :D or D: idk I don't really care...and to all those silent readers, you know who you are. I'd really appreciate it if you like, comment. . . cause I got like 80 readers, and only 27 comments...if you don't wanna comment then. . .okay, don't help me out:) Whateves:) Gotta go see if I need 8 root canals or not! DAMN! OH! And HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! To all my American readers:)