Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

We'll fly home

“What we gonna do today?” Frankie says, with eyes so wide he looks like a doe. . . Just in guy form.

“Wow, way to sound like Bambi, man!” I don't answer his question, instead I compliment him by calling him a Disney character. Don't hate, Disney's pretty bad ass!

Frankie looks at me dead in the eye and says,

“Bambi's a heavy movie,” with that, he shoots up into the air and crash lands (face first) onto my (now bear-less) bed.

Frank threw my bear skin covers under my bed a while ago, so now that situation is behind us.

His actions cause my bed to cry out by the exaggerated weight.

He flops onto his back and stares at my ceiling. Once again, my bed protests.

“Dude, you better not break my bed!” I yell towards him. Why the hell does he like my bed so much?

The smaller kid sits up quickly and swings his legs over the edge in one swift motion. Serious emerald eyes captivate mine. His fists turn white while they hold onto the thin sheet. His black boots hang inches away from the floor (that's how short he is).

And guess what this fucker does next. . . he starts to bounce up and down on my bed. . .

Squeaking up a storm.

Not even cracking a smile, this kid looks as serious as old people do in crappy pictures. His butt momentarily lifts off of my bed, just to come crashing back down a second later. A black mop of hair defies gravity for a little, then covers his (now healing) forehead.

This kid's just too much.

My hands make their way back onto my hips, while I thrust my pelvis to the right side once more,

“Listen here shrimp, you break it. . .you buy it!” You can imagine the smart ass tone that I used with him.

The bouncing doesn't stop, and of course, the squeaking doesn't stop. But Frankie does respond.

“Holy Swiss, Gee. . . You put the 'ASS' in 'SASS',” He starts to giggle a high pitched pot laugh, and my poker face stands no chance against that kind of weapon. Plus, he called me 'Gee”, and no one has called me that in. . .well that doesn't matter right now.

“Oh shut it Frankie!” I say playfully. If he gets to call me by an old nick-name, then I get to brush one up from the Attic myself. . .well the imaginary Attic that is. . .fuck I think I lost my train of thought. . .Oh dammit.

Frankie smiles at me and continues to giggle, Jeez this guy can be girly! I voice this to him, making him laugh again. Which makes me want to hear that sound more. . .how can I describe it?

Well for starters, it's most definitely a pot laugh. . .but it's prettier than that. It's like, when a bell rings. Those bells that signify Angels getting their wings? The definition of happiness and peace. EVERYTHING nice in the world. . .just like the Power Puff Girls. Sugar, spice, and everything nice! It's a child's dream; a child's imagination. A baby's excitement; a baby's joy. A rainbow. . .wait not just ANY old rainbow. . . a fucking DOUBLE rainbow! You know the ones, that are across the sky and SO INTENSE. It's a slushy on a hot day; refreshing. Light like a fairy itself. A random leprechaun running with a bowl of cereal. It's like dancing trees and speaking leaves. Just all things magic, that's his laugh. And I want to hear it more often.

This description is NOT the kind of opinion I share out loud. This is more, 'diary' material.

I'm interrupted of my over observant thoughts by a hyper boy.

“LET'S PLAY 20 QUESTIONS!” Let the records show. . .he's still not done destroying my bed.

“Only if you stop acting like a fish out of water!” Yes, I can copy a simile if I want to.

He finally slows the movement down, but not without one last smart remark.

“Damn, Gee. . . For a kid you act like such a grown-up!” I let it slide while I make my way over to my bed.

I dive onto my bed, similar to how Frankie did. Causing him to ricochet off the bed, so now he's face down on the floor. FINALLY! I HAVE MY REVENGE! Laughing my loud laugh, I make myself comfortable on my bed. Frankie recovers rather quickly and jumps on my bed as well. Due to my bigger size, I barley budge, which makes this whole ordeal even funnier to me.

“Okay me first!” I whine, trying to think of a question. “What's your favorite color?” I start out simple. Did you know half of the people who are married don't even know their own spouses favorite color? I don't know if that's true. . .but I'm guessing it is.

“Black. . .or red. . .I don't know really. . .uh how bout you?” He fires the same question back at me.

“That's cheating! But it's purple. . .” I say, you may not have noticed this before. . .but I have a kind of feminine side. . .

“Aww! Purple is such a girly color!” He insults, cooing over my cute answer.

“Oh shut it. . .what's you're favorite animal?”

“Puppy! Easy one! What's your favorite hobby?”

“Singing I guess, what's your favorite food?” And the game goes on, and on, and on.

I learn a lot from this kid. Like, he loves reading, he's a big comic book fan, loves guitar, goes home during the summer to his mother's. Luckily, Frank doesn't ask anything too personal.

“How do you fly?” That's his next question. I don't even think about it when I say,

“Lynz,” I shut my mouth quickly. Why does he want to know that? “Uh, why do you care?” I don't want to act too suspicious, I mean seriously, I've been pretty much interrogating him for the past hour. And let me tell you, we've past the 20th question 57 minutes ago.

“Oh no reason, I just find it really cool that you can fly,” He says nonchalantly, still looking up at the dirty, cobwebbed ceiling.

“Oh,” I feel kind of bad for thinking that he wanted to learn my secret. I mean, what kind of real damage can he do with that information? Oh shit, I hope I didn't just jinx myself or cause any type of foreshadowing in the story!

“You wanna learn?” Call me crazy, but I wouldn't really mind having him around to fly with.

Frankie looks at me with hopeful eyes, “Of course!” And that's that.

Jumping out of bed, I race over to Lyn-Z's little room that's built into my wall. I pick up the little whistle and blow into it. It's my signal to Lyn-Z whenever I need her. Only she can hear it, so it's specific to her.

**3POV**

Lyn-Z watches from the other side of the bear-skinned door. Seething, and glowing red as the leader of the lost boys spends time with that filthy pirate. She's seen those two in bed together, and she's seen how close they've been getting since then. Fact: She's NOT happy.

Is she seriously losing to the ENEMY!? Isn't she good enough? Hasn't she been faithful to Gerard for years!? She's the one who rescued him from that abusive bitch. She's the one who taught him how to fly. She's the one who helped him destroy that little boys father! And this is the thanks she gets? Being thrown off to the side like left over casserole? The disgusting kind of casserole, not the good kind.

She's given the greatest years of her life! She could be with her other pixie friends back at Pixie Hallow! She could be with that guy with the acorn hat! Or with her nature friends! But no. She's here with Gerard, helping him regain his childhood after that woman took it away.

What is this? A sick Disney twist? Lyn-Z can't help the jealousy invade every nerve in her body. She's betrayed and angry. Sad and bitter. Pixies aren't the best at keeping their emotions hidden. So you can only imagine how burning hot she must be right now. The heat radiating off of her causes a small fire to being on the flammable bear skin. This catches her attention, she blows out the fire with much effort, then hears more laughter coming from her lover's room.

Why must this hurt so much? Why does Gerard have to go crush her heart like that? Doesn't her understand that she loves him? That she'd do anything for him? She'd even drink poison for all she knows!

Lyn-z stomps her tiny foot against the carpet floor. Little pieces of pixie dust drifts into her noise. Sneezing, she falls backward, falling on her over-sized butt (as she sees it). This makes more sad than angry. Does Gerard not like her because of her fat ass? But she's not fat! It's just her ass! She has a ghetto butt for all she knows!

The tiny pixie hears a high pitched note coming from the room.

It's the boy's laugh.

That laugh is the epitome of love, happiness, joy. She's jealous of that too. That may be another reason why her love has taken a liking to the pirate. She's too clouded with emotions to describe the beautiful sound. It makes her nerves calm a bit, relaxes her if you may. Which causes her to start right back up again.

How dare this child have the power to clam one with only a mere noise!? What's this world coming to!?

Lyn-Z huffs and crosses her arms, pouting is one of her specialties.

She hears another lovely sound, and it's Gerard's laugh.

It's a baby laugh of course. Bursting open a silence, ringing off the cavern type walls. It's the light in Lyn-Z's tunnel at the moment. She figures that she's not mad and Gerard, oh HELL to the NO! She's FURIOUS at the boy who made Gerard happy!

From that moment on, she vowed to take her love back. She will fight with all her might to win his heart. And her plan starts with getting rid of that pest. . .the problem is. . .she doesn't really have a plan. . .

*Whistle*

Lyn-Z snaps back into reality by the special ring. Gerard made it just for her. See? He does love her after all!

She flies into the room, completely forgetting that she was supposed to be with the lost boys at the Indian Territory.

Whoops.

“Wow Lynz! You got here fast!” You have no idea, Gerard. . .Lyn-Z thinks.

“Whoa! That's so cool, Gee!” Gee? Gee!? GEE!? Why didn't Lyn-Z think of such a cute nick-name!? Yet another reason why this boy is winning the most amazing prize. She can't help but change color once more.

“What's wrong Lynzzzzzzz?” Gerard always tries to cheer her up by holding out the 'Z' in her name, she thinks it's cute. . .like him. She shakes her head, signifying that nothing is wrong.

Gerard would usually continue to interrogate until he got his answer, but this wasn't the case. He was too wrapped up in his new friend to really care about the poor fairy. This made her more blue than red. But of course, Gerard didn't notice. He's always been a bit oblivious about feelings.

“Okay, Frankie,” Wow, they already have nick-names for each other! She doesn't have a chance! “Let's try to teach you how to fly!” What? Teach a PIRATE how to FLY!? That's NOT how this works!

“Um. . .Gerard. . .I'm kinda. . .well scared of heights,” Frank looks down, overwhelmed by that embarrassed emotion.

Lyn-Z snickers at him loudly, making sure he can hear her mean gesture.

Frank looks the fairy over when he hears bells floating in the air. Beautiful isn't a strong enough adjective to describe this unique pixie. Her coal like hair cascaded down her back. Her black short dress held sparkles, resembling the midnight sky in the middle of a desert. Her black boots were up to her mid-thigh. Eyes like snakes. She was outrageous, pretty, magnificent. . .and small. Like, super tiny. Or at least that's how Frank saw her.

Gerard on the other hand, glared at his old friend. It's not nice to laugh at other peoples' fears. Lyn-Z noticed Gerard's hostile stare, automatically turning red (out of embarrassment). She said a quick sorry, but she knew he wasn't listening, he was too busy reassuring their guest that flying is actually fun.

*GPOV*

Lyn-Z's acting like a real bitch, and that kind of pisses me off! What's her problem? She' supposed to be my friend, yet she's laughing at my Frankie – I mean, she's laughing at Frankie. . .not MY Frank. I don't actually own anyone, that's called slavery, and that's just too Southern.

“Okay Frankie, um. . .this is how you stand,” I tell him, stretching out my arms so I look like a plane. A sexy plane I may add.

Frank laughs at me, calling it a 'lame stance', I glare at him but smile a second later.

“Do you want to learn or not?” I say, placing my hands on my hips for the hundredth time today.

“Damn, yes I do!” He giggles and stretches his arms. He was right, it is lame. . .

“You were right, you look like a loser,” I add playfully. He just stuck his tongue out and slammed his eyes shut.

“Am I flying yet?” He asks, still not opening his eyes.

“Bitch, you didn't even learn all the steps yet!” I laugh at him again, “Now open your eyes, Sugar,” So I sound like a gay male, nothing wrong with that.

“Ugh, fine, BABE” He retaliates.

“Okay, now we just sound gay!” We share a laugh once more. Lyn-Z yells at me for wasting her time.

“What do you mean I'm 'wasting your time',” I mimic her high pitch voice while putting my fingers in air quotes. Frankie just looks at me and continues to laugh at my girly-ness while Lyn-Z continues to glare.

“Okay, what's next cap'n?” Frank salutes me in a military sort of way, then I remember that he's a pirate. That detail kinda past my mind a bit. . .whoops. . .

“Yeah well, think of a wonderful thought,” It's cheesy I know, it belongs in a Disney movie for sure!

“Any happy little thought??” His eyes glow wistfully, full of hope. Childish dreams seem to flash in his eyes.

“Uh huh!” I say, smiling at the smaller boy.

“Like toys on Christmas? Or sleigh bells and snow!?” His wonderment radiating off of him. I smile gently at him, it seems as if he hasn't been asked to think like a child before.

“Yup! Watch me now, here I go!” And with that, I jump up into the air and begin to fly around the small room. I circle him once, then rise up to the ceiling. Flying is the most wonderful thing.

You see, gravity don't mean too much to me.

It's a sense of forgetting science, proving all of those uptight losers wrong. Freedom, carefree actions. A beautiful distraction of the world, momentarily of course.

I land on the bed post and twirl quickly, yeah I'm a show off, big deal.

“Know, you try!” I call over Frankie, who's still watching me in bewilderment.

I take his hand and pull him up onto the bed, so that he's standing face to face with me.

“I'll think of my daddy,” He looks off to the distance, a sad smile playing on his soft lips. I silently let out an 'AWW'. I mean seriously! That's an AWW moment!

“Okay, try now. 1 – 2 – 3!” I pull him up to the ceiling letting go when we reach the top. He wiggles a bit, but then gravity pulls him back towards the bed.

He bounces on the bed again, I swear I hear a crack. He's too busy laughing and being over joyed to care about the state of my bed.

“Did you break my bed!?” I yell down to him, he's holding his stomach and rolling around, he's still in cloud nine.

“Not my fault!” That's all he gives me! He's wheezing and trying to catch his breath.

I notice Lyn-Z laughing at him as well. She leans back, but ends up falling off the little rock she was sitting on. I let it go and fly down to Frank.

“This won't do, what's the matter with you?” I don't say this like I'm mad, I'm actually very confused. “All it takes is faith and trust. . .” I scratch my head, fixing my hat a little in the process. Then I remember something. “Oh! And something I forgot!”

Reaching over to Lyn-Z, I pick her up while she's bushing herself off.

“Dust!” I see Lyn-Z's eyes go wide, making a smirk appear on my face.

“Dust? Fuck I'm allergic!” Frank says in dismay. I quietly laugh.

“I doubt they give allergy tests for this kind of dust, Frankie. Just trust me.” I hold Lyn-Z by here wings, and tap her ass so Pixie Dust falls over Frankie's head. “Just a little bit of Pixie Dust,” the gold material sparkles in Frank's hair. I hear him sneeze. “Oh. . .whoops. I guess you were right!” I laugh it off. His face scrunches up in a funny way, he continues to sneeze.

“Oh, fuck me!” He yells. I can't help but say,

“Challenge excepted,” While I cross my arms over my chest.

“Now we DEFINITELY sound gay!” He says playfully. I let this comment go as well.

“Now, think of the happiest things, it's the same as having wings!” I got a little too enthusiastic at this point.

“Okay, I'll try once more!” And with that, he begins to rise off the floor. “I CAN FLY!” He exclaims, he looks like the happiest kid in the world. I think another AWW moment coming on.

“You can fly!,” I agree with him, feeling his happiness radiate off of him.

“I can fly! HOLY SHIT!” He just ruined the moment. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I enjoyed this chapter a lot! And I didn't prove edit cause I'm too tired...over did it with the bass =P haha shout out to SEXYDORK16 and JustUnremember! <3 yall! Please comment please! I'll really appreciate it! And sub. . .cause I have 90 readers. . .and 32 subscribers. . .that's uneven:/ haha I'll update as soon as I can!