Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

Bury Me

It was one of those special exceptions. The ones where you forget the rules and you just live in the moment. That's how this night was.

Things happened that should of never had the opportunity to. Trust was built, walls were demolished, friendships were constructed from the ruble. But of course, reality catches up to all of us pretty fast.

Aint she a bitch?

*

So, I don't know if I mentioned this but the transition from The Mainland to Neverland is
through this portal. You fly towards the second star to the right, and some magical pixie shit happens, and you travel into Neverland.

Fairies have this way with magic. Their beautiful forms are created through the wonders of laughter and joy. They cast spells on objects and humans while they fly around freely. I've heard many stories about them, but I haven't been exposed to them very often.

There was this one time with I ventured away from my father and into the forest. I was chasing this butterfly (manly, I know) and I had no knowledge of where I was heading. There was something about the creature that lured me towards itself. I couldn't help but become dazed and follow in a trance. Sooner or later, the butterfly flew out by the edge of a cliff. I kept running with no conscious mind. Suddenly, this little tug was felt against my neck. I recall this little flying person pulling me back before I ran off and killed myself (as you can clearly see, I wasn't the brightest kid). She also flew back to my dad while I scurried behind her. She was unseen by the crew, and left me with Bartholomew.

I know this story doesn't make sense, but there's something about fairies that I know will be important for me one day.

I never meant to follow that butterfly to my death, something made me. . .

Anyway, the portal was made by this extremely powerful group of fairies back like. . .forever ago, and the only way to go through is to fly. And lucky for me, flying is my new favorite hobby. . .Don't tell anyone.

There's this specific feeling you get when you transition between worlds.

You don't fly, you float.

You know those summer sunsets that are hidden behind rain clouds? When you know a storm is waiting to unleash itself during a gorgeous scene? Those moments where the dark, gray clouds begin to mix in with the purples, pinks, and oranges of the sky? The sensation that you get from the anticipation of the first rain drop to fall due to this stupid little thing called 'gravity'.

Yeah, it's like that . . . except it isn’t . . . It’s fucking better.

* * * *
A sea blue scenery awaits us at the end of this non-logical tunnel of pretty magic -pfft, that wasn't gay-.

There's a warm breeze running its fingers through my hair as I make my way toward the Jolly Rodger. My heart drops to my stomach when I remember my dad's original plan

'Kill the Way brothers.'

Here's when reality kicks you in the balls (if you have them. Trust me, you're not missing out on much if you don't).

I really don't know why Mikey ever trusted me in the first place; why did I give him a reason to?

It's almost like if we were different people, in different lives, different situations, then things would be. . .I don't know. . .different.

I know I know, I need a better descriptive word. I'm not the best with adjectives.

Maybe we could have been close friends or something. Best friends even.

Who am I kidding?

“Frankie,” I hear Mikey whisper.
I hum towards his direction so he knows I acknowledged him.

“What's gonna happen?” His uncertainty was clear, and my mind was fogged.

What was going to happen?

Do I go through with the plan? Do I defy my father's commands like I defy gravity.

“I don't know, Mikes. I don't know.”

* * *

We land atop of the ship just as the wind starts to kick in. Thunder makes itself present in this scene, filling up the silence between us and my crew.

Everyone was aboard, watching us with sharp eyes.

“Is that my dear Frankie?” An overly sweet voice chimes from the dark shadows.

What seemed to be a beautiful day, quickly turned into another freak storm that begins to brew.

I swear God has this sense of humor only he enjoys.

“Is that thunder I here my dear boy?” The one handed pirate says to me.

Father strides out of the darkness with a smug smile. He must be so proud of himself.

His shiny shoes clank on the wooden floor while his metal hook taps lightly on his golden tooth. The hat upon his hat didn't seem to leave his head as the harsh winds began to pound against us.

He looks at me, awaiting an answer.

I barley move my head, signaling that yes, there was indeed a storm up ahead.

“Oh dear, I sure hope our flying friend doesn't get,” he pauses with a smirk, “caught up in this weather,” his accent gives off this sinister vibe.

“Well?” He turns to look me in the eye after he inspects Mikey. “Will you do me the great honor of an introduction?” A smug smile graces his lips.

I dare to look over at Mikey.

His light hair dances across his widened eyes. Light skin turning a pallid shade.

I brought him here.

“This is Mikey,” I force my voice out of my throat. “Micheal Way,” my tone is as icy as the wind carrying my voice away.

I brought him here; to his death.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was thoroughly disappointed with this chapter before, so here I am trying to fix it. I promise to update faster and the chapters WILL get better!
It kind of seemed like a joke before:/ I did NOT like it what-so-ever. I apologize in every single way possible...I lost sleep over this.
No.Joke.

*Time for whoring* If you guys like Rydens, check out my new story, Camisado :3

I also promise to update Thought You Was Batman soon!