‹ Prequel: He'll Never Know

Skateboards and Rockstars

UNO!

I watched in amusement as Stenny, Pete, and Lucian played uno. Stenny had a firm look on her face, all her concentration was on the two cards in front of her. She slapped one down and a smile spread on her lips.

"Uno!" She cried out in amusement.

Pete glared. "You cheated!" He said throwing down his cards.

"Did not!" Stenny cried standing.

"Did too!" Pete said raising to her level.

"Did not not not!"

"Did too too too!"

"Uh uh"

"Uh huh!"

"Uh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"UNO!" Lucian cried happily, giggling as he threw his cards down. I laughed at them smiling.

"The two year old has more maturity than you two!" I said throwing a towel at Stenny's head.

"Oh! You did not just throw a towel at my head!" Stenny said giving me a mock glare.

"I do believe I just did," I said smirking.

I suddenly felt myself hit the ground as Stenny tackled me.

"Heheheh!" She giggled.

"Wow Stenny I think you could've been a linebacker or something," I said giggling.

"Me too! Me Too!" Lucian sad as he jumped on top of Stenny."

I heard the snap of a camera and I looked up at Pete. He held a camera in his hand with a big goofy grin on his face. I looked at Pete.

"Always with a camera eh?"

"Always!"

I laughed as I pushed Stenny off of me. Its moments like these that I feel truly happy. For that one minute I can feel like there isn't a hole in my heart. I sighed looking out the window.

"What you thinking about?" Pete asked.

"Just stuff." I said turning around.

"Ah well you need to go pick up the birthday boys cake!" Pete said turning around and chasing Lucian around the kitchen.

"I guess your right, don't burn down my house or kill my baby while I'm gone," I said wagging my finger at both Stenny and Pete.

I grabbed my jacket and my keys and opened the front door. I was stunned by who was standing there ready to knock.

"Are you a psychic or something?" Dom asked as he looked at me.

"Uhh, I, I-" I was flabber ghasted and shocked at the fact that he was sitting on my porch.

"I brought a present for the birthday boy," He said shaking a nicely wrapped blue box.

"Uh I need to go get the cake." I said walking past him.

"What no hello?" He said turning.

"What are you doing here Dom?" I said looking at him.

"I miss you! It's been two damn years! I think I'm aloud to want to see you."

"You shouldn't be here," I said walking towards my car.

"I think I should, I can tell your lonely Delilah, I know you! You can't keep yourself locked up here with Lucian, you'll never make it that way."

"You know nothing!" I said with fire in my eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked.

I wiped my cheeks suprised by my own actions.

He came in then, his lips connecting with my own. I could feel my eyes grow large and my cheeks turned pink. His lips were rough against mine. I could feel the longing in his kiss. I felt myself give in and melt, my mouth opening and our tongues wrestling in out mouths.

I broke away shocked.

"I need to go get the cake." I said breathless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
I made this banner cause I was bored...and sick Although where it says DERRICK on the banner, its supposed to be LUCIAN My tonsils are like the size of hockey pucks... well enjoy! Commenter's get candy covered apples!