‹ Prequel: He'll Never Know

Skateboards and Rockstars

Cake!

I sat hyperventilating in my car. Its stupid, I feel like I'm five again and lost at the the super market. But that kiss, it was, amazing to say the least. I forgot about how his kisses were.

I shook my head and let more tears leak down my cheeks.

'It's been two years,' I reminded myself. It's time to move on and not feel ashamed for having feelings for someone else. Right?

Was it wrong? The fact that I sat crying here now because I felt like I cheated on Lucian? I feel like a hopeless cause. It's been two year I think one kiss is fine.

I looked down at my ring finger, where the small ring still sat. I couldn't bear to take it off. I let out another sob.

I pulled myself together, wiping away the tears and mascara stains. I put my car in gear and headed home.

I waited in the driveway, as I fixed my eyeliner and mascara. I took deep breathes, calmed myself and turned off the engine. I grabbed the cake from the passenger seat, plastered a smile on my face and walked threw the door.

Dom sat on the floor with Lucian, they were playing with small toy cars. I smiled as Lucian stood up and ran for me. He hugged my knees.

"Momma! Momma! Look what Uncle Dommy got for me!" He said pointing at the hot wheels lying on the floor. I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair.

"Thats nice of him dear, did you say thank you?" I questioned as he ran off to play. I jsut laughed knowing he didn't hear me.

I walked into the kitchen, placing the cake on the counter. Stenny walked up to me, a grin on her face.

"Hotcakes is back, and I sure would like to lick the syrup off his-"

"Stenny!" I shrieked giggling.

"What the man's fine, and Im single and waiting to mingle! My mother thinks I'm a lesbo cause I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Wow, your mother on the Valium again?" I questioned as I took the cover off the cake.

"What are you talking about? She never got off of it," Stenny replied with a smirk.

I couldn't help myself but chuckle. I picked up candles and started to place the around the lard '2' candle in the middle of the cake.

"How many candle are you going to put on there? You want the poor kid to turn blue?" Pete asked strolling into the kitchen, his camera around his neck.

I smiled. "What's a birthday without a million candles?"

"A funeral?" Stenny said stealing some of the frosting off the cake. I slapped her hand with a laugh.

"That wasn't a question moron!"

"Who's the moron?!" Someone yelled happily form the door. I turned to see Dana, dragging Andy in by the arm.

I jumped on her. "DANA! My love! How dare you leave for Florida without me!" I said hugging her.

"Wow, jeez, hold off Delilah, I know you have the hots for me and all but woah, this is too much to take in in five minutes!" Dana said as I let her go.

"Well Dana I am just so enthused by you!" I said with a giggle.

Lucian ran over then hugging both Andy and Dana. His smile shinning brighter then the Vegas Strip.

I gave Andy a hug. "How's 'Vegans' of America'?" I questioned.

"It's great! We have tons of new support, Brendon has these connections in the UK and-"

"Andy put a cork in it old pal, I didn't just drive an hour from the city threw traffic to hear you ramble about some cheeseburgers!" Joe said coming threw the door. I embraced him, my smile widening. He handed me a large present in the shape of a rectangle, I raised my eyebrow at him as he smirked.

I put the present with others.

"Well well! Joe Troe!" Stenny said jumping on him.

"You never call old man to busy with your guitar school to see me?" She said giving him a noogie.

Pete came out with a smile and we all exchanged hugs and greetings of welcome.

"Come on you guys to the kitchen!" I shouted over everyone. We all scrambled into the tiny kitchen. Giggling and laughing. We barely even heard the door open.

"Am I too late?" Patrick asked sheepishly from the door way. I smiled and beckoned him in.

"Not at all old man, grab a party hat, where about to sing happy birthday."

We all sang then, with the exception of Joe yelling that Andy was poking him and Patrick smearing Ice Cream on Pete's face.

Dom helped me cut the cake and distribute gifts for Lucian to open. I couldn't be mad at Dom, he was being so kind it would be rude if I was bitch to him.

Lucian now opened Joe's present. His eyes glistening with joy. Pete took pictures like his life depended on it.

Lucian gave a squeal of happiness at the small guitar in the box.

"There you go buddy! Just like me! Now I can teach you and you can bee a rockstar!" Joe said smiling.

We all laughed as I handed him the next gift.

Lucian got a variety of gifts, Pete got him a power wheels truck for him to drive out front, Patrick got him his own trucker hat, (go figure) Stenny bought him every Lego available, (whose going to buld all of that, me!) and Dana and Andy went on on a gift and go Lucian a soccer ball and goalie set.(Pete was happy with this one)

All in all it was a marvelous day. Minus the food fight at the end. But that was fun, and Stenny helped to clean it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
No banner too lazy. Thanks for the comments! I'm still sick =[ And if I go to school tommorow I have to run the mile. =[[ but this story rocks. Woo!