‹ Prequel: He'll Never Know

Skateboards and Rockstars

Let's Go to Maui!

Well I certainly know how to dig my own grave. Kissing Luc was amazing, it rocked my body down to my soul. I had told Stenny this and she said he was my true love. Then asked if I was going to do the whole Romeo and Juliet, 'star-crossed lovers' thing. Let it be Stenny to take a serious moment and make it funny.

I was laying on the living room floor of Dom's apartment. He was out at some cub opening. I was 'supposed' to be typing an interveiw with this band 'Down Road' they jsut arrived on the scene this year and are destined to be the next Fall Out Boy, hope their lives turn out better then ours.

Dom's apartment was the opposite of mine. Mine being retro and highly fifties/seventies influenced. Dom;s was modern and very posh for a man. It was decorated by some high end guy whom's name I cannot pronounce.

My cell phone started to vibrate on the floor bringin me out of my trance like state.

"Shelloooo," I said into the receiver.

"Hey, umm its Luc"

"Hey," My voice was solemn, my delelma once again coming to my mind.

"Could we meet and talk somewhere?"

"I don't think that's such a good idea, after last time," I sighed.

"I know, but, god, Delilah, you can't marry Dom. He's right in front of me making out with some bimbo."

"Well that makes life so much better," I said threw gritted teeth. I shut the phone a little shocked. I could feel my pulse in my ear and my mind move in slow motion. Dom was making out with a bimbo, this brings back memories.

I walked out of Dom's apartment, my pace slow and my head down as I tried to contemplate what was jsut said to me. Now Luc could be lying to get my attention. I climbed the stairs that lead to the roof. Sitting on a lawn chair I wrapped my arms around my legs. Last time I had had a frantic, weird ending phone conversation with Luc he'd called me a bi-polar bitch and broke up with me.

I felt somethign inside me break as I recollected the possibilities of what was happening. Dom was always gone. But I was used to that, look at my father. Women threw themselves at Dom, and to tell the truth I didn't put out a lot for Dom. I know I'm young and supposed to be lustful and shit, but I grew up on a tour bus, I saw my fair share of sex to not desire it at all. I'm weird so shoot me.

I felt moisture on my cheeks as I gazed up at the stars.

"Mom, I could really use some of your guidance right now" I whispered. I wished for a sign for something to happen to give me guidance.

"What are you doing up here?"

Patrick Stump stood in the staie well entrance. His hat dirty from travel. His style hadn;t changed. A simple t shirt and jeans and chucks. His sideburns were still long and amazing. He walked towards me and sat down in the folding chair next to me.

"Heard you were playing tonsel hockey with the infamous Lucian."

I snorted, "Yeah, and I was jsut told by Luc, that at this moment Dom is allover some bimbo."

I slid off my engagemetn ring and looked at it.

"Well guess this wedding's off," I said throwing, with all the force in my body, the ring over the edge of the building.

"Wow, and I thought I had problems," Pat said looking at me. I waited for his wise words to come, but they never did. I looked at him and he jsut peered down.

"No wisdom?" I questioned.

"I ran out of wisdom a long time ago."

"Oh" I said losing all hope.

"I guess we're both in a big mess eh?"

"Yeah, maybe we should jsut runnaway to Maui"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah Maui woiuld be nice..."

"Then lets go to Maui," Patrick stood up and looked at me.

"You coming?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all who messaged and commented! *offers cookies in the shape of Patrick Stump*
comment..