‹ Prequel: He'll Never Know

Skateboards and Rockstars

Make out in the Park

I ran threw Central Park searching for Luc. I called him the second my plane landed and told him to meet me here.

I saw him standing around shuffling from foot to foot. I ran full force at him and felt our body's contact into a hug. I pressed my lips to him and felt him relax into the kiss. I smiled at our lips touching and tongues tangling. I broke away.

"I chose you," I said breathless looking at him.

"What?" He asked ck at my words.

"You heard me, I choose you, I threw my ring away, I want you, the way its supposed to be. It's like you said when we were kids. Where meant to be together."

He smiled at me and our lips connected once more. I opened my eyes felt the bats flap in my stomach. We were still close. His hand caressing my face. I smiled at him.

"Marry me Luc," I whispered looking him in the eyes.

"Aren't I supposed to ask that?"

"I'm weird, marry me," I said only above a whisper.

He smiled. "Where to my fiance, the courthouse or Vegas?" He asked as he crashed his lips once more onto mine.

We broke apart. "We go get Pete." I said smiling at him.

"Really?"

"I want my dad to walk me down the aisle. We need the band there, then we can get married."

Lucian laughed and caressed my cheek once more.

"You are something else Delilah Wentz."

"So are you Lucian Cole,"

We kissed again. People around the park started to notice our make out fest and stopped to watch. I giggled.

"We have an audience."

"Ah let them look, their only jealous of our love."

I laughed. "To find Pete?"

"To find Pete," He agreed as we laced our fingers together and started our walk to Pete's apartment.

As we walked I slipped into my own thoughts. Spontaneous should be my middle name. For all the trouble I cause and all my wedding plans. I was happy though. With Luc at my side the world seemed complete. I didn't feel like I was trying to replace something anymore. Pete was going to love this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'll give you guys bagels if you comment!