Sequel: Zee and Todd

York and Mori

Chapter 25- Mori

Mori:

Mori enjoyed the relaxing methods that they gave her. They got some random person to rub Mori’s feet and it felt gooooood.
“Dorothy? How are you feeling?! Has that Tower kid’s work on you blown away yet?” Ariel said with a terrified look.
“Who are you?” Mori said in a queasy voice again.
“Snow! Do you have any ideas?”
“Um… oh! Maybe by showing her the club letters and drawings that were made to recollect our meetings in the future! Those would work!”
“Well, go get them!” Ella pointed to Snow and Ariel, “I’ll stay here with the sick child!”
They left quickly and Ella shooed out the guy who was giving Mori a wonderful foot rub. Mori noticed Ella close the doors quickly. She had an evil smile on her face.
“You may not remember where you are, but you must remember that brother Toto of yours!”
Ella skipped over and plopped down right next to Mori and grabbed her hands.
“Please! You must tell me more about him! I choked last time when I tried to ask him out! I don’t want that evil witch in English class to get her chance first! PLEASE!”
Mori coughed on her tea and Ella patted Mori’s back helping her to stop coughing. Mori finally stopped and saw Ella’s serious look. Apparently York had many admirers in his classes for a year now. A lot could happen after someone gets rid of the hair dye and band clothes. That apparently meant that many girls were falling for York. Mori smiled evilly and thought that it would be fun to see York running away from Ella.

“Oh, he loves girls that cling on him!”
“I already do that!”
Mori blinked blankly and thought again.
“Oh, Toto loves to draw. You should ask if he could draw you. If he says no, just do more of that clinging.”
The door opened and Ella nodded with a big smile liking the idea. Mori didn’t know how that would go but at least it would give a few laughs to her. Snow and Ariel came back over and handed Mori a scrap book. Each page had the four of them on it. Apparently she agreed to this little club of princesses who were in charge to make Prince Charming, and his friends, comfortable in anything he does. That included their looks and passion whenever he dated them or the others.
“Wait… he has a girlfriend for every day of the week? That is so wrong on many levels!”
“Dorothy! It’s not just that we get to be with him-”
“We are his secret protectors from any girls or things that would jeopardize hurting his princely perfect-ness!”
They placed their hands over their hearts again and giggled. Mori blinked blankly again and stood up doing the same.
“Wow! I remember now!” Mori lied.

The bell rang and off to class everyone went. Mori stormed down the hallway, getting rid of the pigtails and doll make up again. One hallway was where Prince Charming was. She spun back around and went down a different way. She successfully avoided him all day till their club hour time. He tracked her down and frowned asking nicely where she had been all day.
Being mean Mori did an “interpretative dance” which made people stare. Prince nervously laughed and demanded to know what she was doing.
“I am a beautiful crane swimming across an ocean. I am like the leaves flowing away. I am leaving you.”
Mori backed up strangely into the girls bathroom and left him there. She wasn’t planning to come out however. She found the secret passage way that was underneath the sink again and crawled through it. She found her way back down to the basement and ran down the hallway to the old club room. She was almost ready to shout out Zee’s name, when she remembered that they were gone.

She stopped at the closed door and opened it. A musty smell followed out and everything I the room was covered with blankets and sheets. The computer was broken in the back of the room and the printer was long gone. Everything was different and Mori hated it. She was just adjusting to the new life of their town and this had to happen. She didn’t even know if she was ever going to meet Zee and Todd again.
Mori’s eyes lowered and she heard a little knock from the door. She turned around to see a woman and a man. They were dressed in working suits and news boy caps on their heads.
“I’m sorry, miss, but we need to take the stuff in here,” the woman said.
“No! You will not ruin my club!”
The man looked up with big brown eyes and looked around the room.
“This room hasn’t been used in a long time and we were told to remove this stuff by the end of the night.”
Mori’s shoulder’s dropped and she gave a painful smile to the people.
“Could you wait ten minutes?”
The woman gave a sweet smile and nodded pushing her partner out the door.
“Take all the time you need Mori.”

Mori thanked the woman and turned around to take in the reminder of the room. Mori then suddenly stopped realizing that the woman called her by her real name. She ran out the door to see no one in the hallway. There was no music from the music appreciation club that was down in the basement and no feet walking. It was as if there was no one down her besides her. Mori shook her head thinking that she must have been hearing things. But just as she was about to walk back into the room she spotted something on the floor. A glasses case. She picked it up and saw Quinn’s glasses that she bought him before. She smiled painfully and walked back into the room.
She walked over to a cabinet and noticed something wrong with the panel on the bottom shelf. Mori squatted down on the ground and shifted the panel. It finally popped open and she saw a small book inside. Mori cocked her head and pulled it out and a picture fell out. It was the picture that Zee took before on her birthday. Mori smiled at her strange smile as her friends came to sneak up behind her. Mori then noticed something else in the opening. She pulled it out and saw right away that it was her camera. She never realized that Zee never gave it back to her.
“My…”
Mori turned it over and started looking at her pictures. She still had half a battery left, but all of her pictures were there. Though something caught her attention, a video that was after the pictures from her birthday. Zee’s face was on the screen and Mori pressed play.
“Okay, I believe this is on… Um, hi! This is the video log of Zee. I am a reporter down here in the basement of our school and I’m reporting something to Moria Asher. Mo if you get this message listen to me! I found something the other day that I kept meaning to tell you. Elves didn’t steal your video camera, I did. I was snooping around on the college campus the other week and accidentally found a secret passage way in one of the walls. It had an access to the head master Sir Carter’s office and he was talking to someone about some project.

“I don’t know what it was about, but on my way out of there, I dropped the video camera in the tunnel. The entire conversation is filmed and if you find it, maybe you could figure out what was going on. You’re a good reporter, I know that you can! Mori, there was a count down on his desk for something and he was talking about controlling-”
“Zee!”
Zee then screams and the camera turns off. Mori watched again and noticed a green light floods the vision of the room before Zee turns off her camera. Mori sat on the ground wanting to be mad at her for stealing her video camera, but only tears fell into her eyes. She didn’t know what to do. She was a reporter, but not like Zee. Mori was the photographer and camera person. Mori knew that she couldn’t do this on her own. She needed not only York’s help, but Zee’s help too.
However, if she’s at the college in town, Sir Carter is there. He would know that something is wrong. Mori knew that she had to get her friends here to help but there was still one more person she needed. Quinn. He knew the town and she remembered back to when he mentioned something about Sir Carter. He must have some knowledge to what was going on.

Mori placed the items in her basket. She then stood up and walked over to the secret hallway in the room. She escaped out to the garden and looked up to the Tower classes. She saw that all the elevators and other stair way to get up to the Tower classes were blocked off, so she knew that there had to be an outside entrance. If they didn’t enter through the front, then the garden was the most reasonable.
Mori waited and looked, but then when nothing happened she found herself sleeping on a garden bench. She suddenly awoke by the school bell and she rubbed her eyes seeing someone standing above her.
“Quinn?” Mori muttered as her vision turned back to normal.
“I thought that I would find you out here,” Prince’s voice called out.
He was with his friends and Mori frowned. She pushed him away and told him to leave her alone. She stood up and finally she saw the fury of the Prince Charming come out.
“What is Ducky doing out here?” Prince frowned.
Mori turned around and saw UD walking on a path in the garden. He had on a different shirt this time and the most embarrassed look ever. Prince then looked at UD and then back at Mori realizing something.

“Oh, I finally get it. Looks like Ducky’s wish finally came true.”
“Excuse me?” Mori frowned as she backed up towards UD.
Edward and Eric laughed and Prince gave a cocky smile, “Ducky here has had a crush on you Dorothy for an entire year.”
“He’s been wishing in that wishing well out here for a while now just trying to get you to notice him.”
The boys laughed and Mori looked behind to see UD’s face become even more embarrassed. He turned and ran away from the group. Mori was about to run when she was grabbed by Prince and pulled close to him.
“Everyone knows to break a wish is with True Love’s Kiss. I should just do that now so that we can enjoy our date tonight.”
“So that’s it? You only are dating me on Fridays just because your brother fell in love?”
His eyes became furious at the word “brother”. Prince Charming didn’t see UD as his brother his twin brother at that. Mori then bit his hand that he had by her face and kicked him hard in the crotch. He fell to the ground in pain and Mori spit to the side.
“See it as that Prince Charming is dumped by Mori Asher.”
She ran off down the path where UD ran off. She heard mumbling from the woods next to the school and followed the mumbling that turned into sobs. She found UD who attempted to punch a tree. He growled in pain and held his hand and cursed his action. Mori walked up slowly and noticed the difference between this UD and the UD from before. He was truly the weakling that he was told to be. She looked at him with pain knowing that Quinn was not weak. He was confused, but he knew how to be responsible and he wanted to change. He even looked like that he gained a few pounds since she last saw him.

“You look like that you gave up.”
He looked up and then looked away.
“You shouldn’t be talking to me…” he mumbled.
“But we’re already friends,” Mori walked over to him.
“No! Prince is right! I’ve never ever talked with you in my life and I just wanted-”
“Prince is wrong! We know each other! You’re name is Quinn! A confused teen who stole his brother’s identity only so he could be seen as someone special. You as UD became my friend and you told me the reason why you lied to everyone about who you were.”
He looked up to me through his ugly glasses and shook his head not remembering the memories. She fell to her knees next to him and looked at him straight in the eye. She read so many times in books and seen it in the movies that even if the mind doesn’t remember, the heart does. That is probably why he liked her in this reality.
Mori took his hand and interlaced her fingers in his. His face was red but he shook scared that maybe Mori would hurt him. Mori shook her head at his thoughts.
“My friends took you to the city and I showed you what the real world that you missed was like. You rode in a car, ate at a fast food restaurant, and played laser tag for the first time. You were the Quinn that you wanted to be, not UD not Prince. You just wanted to be Quinn and wanted people to see that. And I still believe that Quinn is still in there.”

She then took out the glasses case from her picnic basket and UD’s eyes got large as he saw the modern nice glasses. He looked at them and back at Mori. She took off his ugly pair and tossed them into the woods. She then placed the new ones on his face and smiled. He blinked a few times and looked around his setting.
“Unless the city became a forest land over night, how did I get here?”
Mori smiled and hugged him saying that the glasses worked. She explained to him that something happened to the world and he was stuck back in the Tower classes. She told him about the mishap today and he blushed greatly apologizing for the thing he didn’t remember.
“Oh, and I finally met your brother…”
“Jesse’s here?!”
“If that’s your brother, then yes.”
A furious look came upon Quinn’s face and he stood up right away. Mori asked where he was going and he responded with cracking his knuckles about talking to his brother. She was able to stop him once they got out of the woods, but she was stopped by York calling out to her…
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOONG AGAIN!

Bah i didn' t know how to end it so there we go!

I <3 quinn