Kidnapped

Good morning

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcFgl6zf3A*
Daniel's POV

It's my job to watch the captive, Jade, so I'm sitting in the back of our truck awake. She fell asleep a few hours ago. Her rythmic breathing is making making me sleepy....

Jades POV

I awaken to find Dan fast asleep right beside me. It scares me at first, but then I remember where I am. I try to comfort myself on this cool morning, but I can't shake my fear. I was hopeful of being rescued yesterday, but I have realized since then that this is no joke. I'm in serious danger. I sit silently for a long time. Then, the truck stops and Dan wakes up. He gets out of the car and soon returns with what smells like an Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.

"Here." he says handing me my breakfast.

"Thank you." I say politely, but I'm not as spunky as yesterday. Reality has sunk in, and I'm scared to death. He notices this.

"Uh...are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm just...."

"What?"

"Scared." I say almost crying a little bit. I've never been so afraid in my life.

Daniel's POV

Wow, she's scared? I mean...I knew captives probably were but I've never really thought about it.

"Um..." I say stupidly. Just because she's a pretty girl you can't talk to her reasonably. Missing High School deprives you of a lot of things, including experiance with girls.

"This is not what I would have imagined being captive was like." she says thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?"

"You're decent, I'm having a conversation with you, and I've been fed."

"Oh, is that bad?"

"No, I'm glad you're not good at being a bad guy." she says smiling. She's darn right about that. I hate hurting people and taking their stuff. I wouldn't want someone to do it to me, and it's jsut not fair.

"Your brother's are the other two guys that were in my house, right?" she asks

"Uh...yes."

"Are they good at being bad guys. I know it sounds stupid but..."

"Yeah, they are." I say, sadly. They've always embraced the business fully. Dad has perfect control of them, which I'm sure he loves. He's always had a harder time with me.

"Oh." she says quietly.

"I don't think they'll hurt you though." I say, trying to comfort her. I honestly believe this. Too them, accociating themselves with her would be a waste of time.

"That's good." she says feebly. I can tell she's losing hope of getting out of this unscathed. I wish I could tell her how much I truly know how she feels. Just like her, I'm trapped.