Isshi tenma (Demon Child)

Mikii Takara

Mikii Takara,17, is an identical twin. Mikii and Temarii are the farthest thing from the same, Mikii meanng "Beautiful princess" in a cool goth that behaves as if nothing matters. Mean while Temarii is a dark goth with alot of love to give.

Mikii awakes to the vibration of her charging blackberry curve. she slowly turns over and picks it up of her mahgony black bedside table. she looks at the screen through hazey eyes,unknown the phone reads, she presses the talk button.

"hello?"she says indifferently and tired.
"hello princess. my name is yasu i'm the new guidance director at your school" yasu fumi says from his office.
"And..." Mikii says with irritation. she looks over at her black and silver clock on the wall,4:47am.
"And...when you come in today I'd iketo speak with you.: yasu says sensing hr irritation.
"DUDE! REALLY!? It's 4:48 in the MORNING!! I don't like being awaken by some stranger. ALRIGHT!? your on my black listnow." she groans over the phone as loud as possible with out waking the others in the house.
"Alright mikii i didn't mean to aggrivate you.. so i'll let you sleep,alright?. see u later this morning mikii." yasu says and hangs up.
replacing her phone on the table she says"not likely."

Mikii turned and fell asleep again. As she sleeps, she has a crazy dream.
*dream*

Mikii sits alone at lunch like she usually does listening to her Ipod. She picks up her water to take a sip. As she does so, a guy shows up behind her.

"Hello,"the guy says scaring the color from her face. She spits out her waterwetting herself in the process.
"What the hell?!!" she says with pure irritation as she stood up to dry herself off.
"I am soo sorry," the guy says. As Mikii turned her head around to see the guy, her alarm went off waking her up.
*end of dream*

Groggy from sleep, she gets up from her bed and walks into the closet pulling out her school uniform. She walks into the bathroom. She pulls off her night tee vand gets into the shower. The water is freezing cold, but surprisingy its warm against her causing her to get freaked out. She looks at the nob seeing its turned to cold. She soaps up and washes herself off wetting her hair in the process. She washes her hair. After she steps out of the shower, she grabs a towel and dries herself off. She put a towel to her hair to find it frozen.

"What is going on!!!!" She yells looking into her mirror. She smooths her hand over her bangs and her hair defrostsed dry and in a beautiful drop curl. "Ugh..EWW!" She ties up her hair and starts to brush her teeth. She picks up her phone off the table dissconnecting the charger. The phone suddenly rings.

"Ello?" she mumbles as she answers the phone.
"Hello. My name is Takumi Usada. Me and my brother are new at your school and we were calling everyone in our class list to see if they mind walking us to school." Takumi says as he buttons up his jacket.
"Sure, whatever." she says going into the bathroom to rinse her mouth then she walks back into her room.
"Oh yes. Thankyou. Okay, well, we'll be outside your house in 20minutes." Takumi says. Mikii hangs up after saying goodbye and grabbed her uniform to put it on. She puts on her undergarments. Then picking up her skirt, she steps inti it,pulls it up, and then zips and buttons them. She then slips her arms through her black button down shirt and buttons it up.

"Mom!!" mikii yelled as she put on her tie. She knotted it and opened her door. "mom, I'm going to leave early without Marii!"
"Why?" she hears her mom yell from the kitchen,
"I'm walking these new kids to school." Mikii yells back, slipping on her combat boots.
"Okay honey, I'll tell your sister. be careful" Usagi says.
"Alright mom." Mikii walks back to her bed and grabs her school blazer, backpack, and her cell phone and leaves her room down the hall she says, "See you at school Marii."
"See ya,' Marii says. Mikii goes downstairs and out the door.

When she arrives at the gate, she found two breath taking, tall handsom boys facing her. One of them turns to her. He holds out his hand.

"Hello Mikii, I'm Takumi." Mikii shakes his hand.
"Hi Takumi, you look different than you sounded." She turns to the cuter of the two next to Takumi. He looked almost like an exact copy of Takumi, but had longer hair and brighter electric ice bllue eyes. She blushes and looks away they start to walk towards the school.

"So Mikii, why is your hair all tied up?" Takashi says smiling knowingly to his brother.
"No reason." Mikii says tugging at her pony tail. Takashi grabs her scrunchie and runs. Her hair falls to her shoulders in gorgeous drop curls and a straight one-side bangs.
"What the hell!" Mikii says. "give that back!" They are now running on a bridge. Takashi stands by the edge of the bridge.
"Stop right there or I'll go Titanic on you." He looks up at her and catches her eyes with his own. Takashi thinks *..wow she is so beautiful..*
"No!!" she cried, "Don't,...please.."

All this time Mikii was getting closer and closer til she tackled him, causing him to drop the scruchie.

"NOOO!!!" Mikii cries watching her favorite scrunchie drop.

"i'm so sorry..." takashi laughs as mikii sobs into his shoulder.

"will you two get up we'll be late for school." takumi says as he picks up mikii's blazer. takashi stands holding mikii to him as if she was a crying baby. he starts walking as if she weighed nomore then a feather.

"take. put her down." takumi says to takashi. takashi countinues walking.

"why?" takashi asked walking farther ahead in a blinding speed. mikii looks up and realizes what going on and jumps out of his arm landing on the street on her toes and right palm. the ground beneath her covered with ice spreading out from her hand. the brothers smile at each other.

takashi usada is a 19 year old demon along with his brother. they are apart of the demon clan aisu. takashi is the clan leader with the heart of a child.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY!?" mikii exclaimed raising and watching the ice disappear.

"awesome. how did you do that?" Takashi asks.

"How is this awesome?" Mikii
♠ ♠ ♠
im not done wit chapter 1