Status: Active

Hunters (Do Not read)

Hunters Volume one chapter one: Buzzkill (Do Not Read)

[11:30AM]

(Late into the night, four teenage girls are having a slumber party. The girls are in their PJ's and the bedroom they're in is filled with smiles and laughter. The room is dark and the only light in the room comes from a flashlight that one of the girls are holding. Her name is Samantha. Samantha is a stereotypical teenage girl, who likes to be in control and manipulate others to get what she wants. She has long blond hair and a devious, yet sweet, personality. Her friends all have the same personality as her. She has a white friend, Claire, a black friend, Megan, and a fat friend, Gabby. The girls are all giggling, while sitting on the floor of Samantha's bedroom. Everyone accept for Samantha. She seems depressed.)

Samantha: (Shushing her friends‘ laughter) My mom's still sleeping.

Claire: This is a slumber party, Sam. We girls should be able to stay up late and talk about boys.

Megan: (Chuckles) Yeah.

Samantha: I just don't want my mom barging in here and yelling at us for being too loud. Just keep the noise down.

Claire: OMG, Samantha, why are you so paranoid? It's not like your mom's gonna kill us for waking her up.

Samantha: Well you're not the one who has to live with her, Claire. My mom can be really annoying when she's upset.

Megan: Whatever, girl... (Chuckles) We'll keep it down.

Samantha: Good. I'd appreciate that.

(Everyone stops smiling and laughing. The room gets quiet and everyone gets serious.)

Claire: You're like, being suck a buzz-kill tonight, Sammy. Like... What's the matter?

Samantha: I'm fine, Claire. Just a little tired is all.

Megan: I know what you need: A boyfriend.

(Everyone giggles and gets excited accept for Samantha.)

Gabby: What about Shawn from History class?

Claire: OMG, he is so hot.

Megan: I know right. I just wanna eat him up.

Claire: I heard a very juicy secret about Shawn.

(Everyone talks softly and their faces grow with smiles of sweet gossip. Samantha remains uninterested.)

Megan: What? How juicy?

Claire: Like... Juicy-fruit juicy.

Megan: No JK?

Claire: No JK.

(The girls slowly huddle in a circle. They begin whispering.)

Claire: I heard he dated Jackie Burnheart.

Gabby: His cousin Jackie Burnheart?

Claire: Yep.

Megan: LOL.

Claire: But at the time they were dating, they didn't know they were cousins.

Megan: ROFLMFAO.

Claire: I know it's crazy right? I cornered him the restroom one day. All I did was use my feminine charm. Works for every guy. (Giggles) He thought he was getting lucky. Instead, he got screwed. (Giggles again) I told him I knew about his incest fetish, and that I would spread the gossip to his buddies on the football team. I had him wrapped around my little finger from that moment on.

Samantha: What's your point, Claire?

Claire: I can get him to go out with you, duh.

Samantha: I don't need a boyfr-...

(A deep high-pitch sound fills Samantha's ears. A dark sense of fear rapidly consumes her body. She slowly turns around, while in a panic. A dark cloud of smoke is in the corner of her bedroom. The shadow makes the shape of a man's and screams in an agonizing voice. The face disappears.)

Megan: Samantha?

(Samantha turns around in a panic to face her friends. Her friends are looking at her with a strange look.)

Megan: Freak out much?

Gabby: Gross, you're sweating.

Claire: I think you should lay down; you don't look so good.

(Samantha points her flashlight in the corner. The screaming shadow is gone. She points the light at the open doorway. The shadow is there. The dark cloud of smoke takes the shape of man. The shadow man walks out of her bedroom and walks down the hall. An 8 year old boy walks into Samantha's room. He looks sad.)

Samantha: James?

(Samantha runs up to little James and pulls him inside her bedroom. She then hugs him with relief and love when they get next to her friends. Samantha is nervous about something and she's worried about her little brother.)

Samantha: What are you doing up so late, huh? Isn't it past your bedtime?

James: That big scary man scared me in my dreams. I was scared.

Samantha: (She freaks out a bit more) ... What "big scary man", James? What did you see?

James: He said he wanted to take my soul away. He grabbed me in my heart when I was sleeping, now I feel weird.

(Hugs James for three second. A small tear falls down her eye. She rests her hands on his shoulders and looks him directly in his eyes.)

Samantha: What else did the man say to you?

James: Death.

(A meat cleaver comes out of the shadows of Samantha's doorway and jams into Claire's forehead. The force pushes her back and slams her against the wall.)

Megan: (Scared) WTF!

(Another cleaver comes out and cuts Megan's head clean off. Gabby begins screaming at the top of her lungs. The shadow man instantly appears in front of Gabby and shoves his fist in her chest. He pulls her heart out and squashes it with his bare hands. The shadow instantly appears 2 feet away from Samantha as she clenches on to her brother James. Their mom rushes into the room.)

Mom: Samantha?!

(The shadow appears in front of their mom. Their mom screams and runs down the hall. The shadow man chases after her.)

Samantha: Come on, let's go!

James: But what about mom, Samantha?!

Samantha: You're my little brother, James, and I have to protect you! I'm sorry but it's too late for mom right now! I'm sorry.

James: But mom...

Samantha: I'm sorry... We have to go now, James!

(Samantha grabs her brother's hand and runs into the bathroom which connects to her room. She slams the door and turns on the lights.)

Samantha: here. Here.

(Samantha puts James in the bathtub and gives him the flashlight.)

Samantha: Hold on to this, James. Whatever you do... No matter what happens... Stay quiet and hold on to this light, Okay?

James: Where are you going?

(Samantha hugs her brother with as much love as she has to offer.)

Samantha: I love you James. (Her eyes tear) I want you to know that... Just in case I don't come back.

James: Don't leave, me Samantha, please. Please don't leave.

Samantha: Even though I never treated you like a sister's suppose to, and I did horrible things to you... You always loved me. You were always forgiving. Promise me you'll stay like that. (Sniffs) Pinky promise?

James: Pinky promise.

(Samantha stops hugging James and the two of them wrap pinkies. Samantha takes the ring off her pinky and gives it to James.)

Samantha: So you'll remember me? (Smiles)

James: Don't go. We can stay together forever.

Samantha: No! (Tries her hardest to hold back her tears) No don't say that. You have a whole life ahead of you. We'll be together again someday... At least I hope not. (Crying) I'm going to a bad place forever. You still have a chance to go to some place special.

(The shadow man begins banging on the door and screaming in a deep agonizing voice. Samantha walks slowly walks up to the door. She puts her hand on the door and watches it slowly turn to ashes. The shadow man stands in front of her. It growls with anger.)

Samantha: I've been avoiding you for months now. But now I know, you can't cheat death forever. I will agree to go with you. But only if you give my brother back his soul.

(The shadow man of death roars loudly out of anger. Samantha shows no emotion.)

Samantha: But he's not ready... Fifteen years... I will agree to go with you peacefully, death. But only if you let my brother live a free life for fifteen years.

(Death roars again)

Samantha: Fine... I'll agreed to that... Ten years. I'm ready.

(Death grabs Samantha and the two of them disappear in an instant. The lights in the house turn off. James curls up in a ball in the bathtub. He turns the flashlight on and cries himself a lullaby to sleep. Later that night, police are all over the house. The house has become a crime scene. A police officer approaches his partner with some news. The two of them are walking to the house, from the front yard.)

Cop: 3 teenage girls dead, one dead, woman. These teenage girls were killed brutally. That’s not the weirdest thing. A boy was found in the bathtub. The skeleton of a fourth teenage girl was laying outside of the tub. Her head was facing the little boy the whole time.

Carter: (Stops walking) Was?

Cop: When forensics attempted to move the body, the neck snapped. Her body is as light as dust, but her skull is as heavy as stone. It’s like it doesn’t want to take it’s eyes off the boy.

(The two cops walk into the bathroom. A forensics woman is examining the skull.)

Erika: I tried talking to that kid. He’s traumatized. He doesn’t want to be by anyone. He’s still in the tub. I just closed the curtains to give him some alone time.

Carter: You did what?! I should report you for this!

Erika: I’m trying my best not to freak out here. I can’t worry about this skull and the kid at the same time.

Carter: Something’s wrong with you.

Erika: There’s something wrong with us all, Carter.

(James is in a big room. All that’s in it is one table and a door. There is also one window . James sits on one side, a very kind man sits on the other. James is still traumatized. He looks down with an emotionless face.)

Doctor: How are we feeling today, James? (James is silent) It has been a week since that unfortunate incident. Are things getting any easier? How are you sleeping at night? (James is silent) James… I only want to help find out what’s troubling you. If you want me to help you, you’re going to have to open your mouth and talk to me.

James: … I…

Doctor: I… Go on, you’re doing good, James.

James: … I see them… They are scary…

Doctor: It’s okay, no one’s going to hurt you, James. (Grabs James’ hand on table)
(James gets scared and pulls hand away.)

Doctor: Who are these scary people? What do they look like?

James: They aren’t people. They’re scary. They look scary.

Doctor: Are they animals, monster, what, what are they, James?

James: I don’t know. They’re not real.

Doctor: How can you see them, if they’re not real, James?

James: They live in my head…

Doctor: What happened, the night you were last with your sister?

James: My sister told me to hide in the bathtub. I closed my eyes and heard screaming. The screams were so scary.

Doctor: So you have no recollection of that night?

James: No.

Doctors: When do you see these scary things, James?

James: Only when I sleep. I miss my mommy.

Doctor: So these scary things only exist in your dreams? So they only appear as nightmares?

Samantha: Yes.

James: Yes.

Doctor: I see. And do these nightmares ever make you want to do things you don’t want to, like hurt people?
James and Samantha: No. The dreams just scare me.

Doctor: Why do you not talk to anyone, James?

James and Samantha: My mommy told me never to talk to strangers. And I want to see my mommy and sister again. I just miss them. And I just want someone to love me.

Doctor: How’s about we get you a new mommy; one who will love you just as much as your real mom?

James and Samantha: Yes. That will be fine. I just want to feel loved again.

Doctor: Okay, I’ll try my best to make sure that happens.

(Samantha is standing behind James.)

Samantha: You did good, James. Just repeat everything I say, and you will be okay.

(Months later, a very kind woman named Anne and her husband Adam, have just picked up James from the adoption agency. James is quiet and silent in the back seat of the car. Adam is driving and Anne is on the passenger side. The car is silent. Anne keeps looking back and smiling at James. James cracks a smile every time.)

Adam: You two seem to be getting along just fine.

Anne: He’s been through a lot, Adam. And so have I. I think he knows that. He feels he can be comfortable with me.

(Anne turns back and smiles at James. James doesn’t smile back this time,)

Anne: Well… Just a little.

Adam: The same thing’s not going to happen twice, okay?

Anne: I’ve lost three children already, Adam. One of them was already born.

Adam: I understand how you feel, Annette. But you have to not be so overprotective of this child when he grows up.

Anne: Of course I am going to be, Adam.

Adam: Just take it easy on him. After what this kid went through, he deserves to be happy. Just don’t pressure him.

Anne: … I don’t know…

Adam: Think about what happened to you after you were beat and raped. You were pregnant when that happened. You were only a teenager. Not even 16. You still haven’t overcome that. And just think about how you got when you were pressured. Or when you were forced to do something. It reminded you of how powerless you were to protect yourself. You still are like that.

Anne: I’m timid most of the time because of that. I’ll never get better.

Adam: We can still work on it. I know it’s going to be hard, but just keep trying and you can do it.

Anne: (Smiles at Adam) I love you, Adam.

Adam: I love you, Annette. And I love you, James! I know it’s our first day meeting you, but we chose you for a reason. You’re special. And from the moment we first saw you, we knew you were the one that would make our family complete.

(James and Adam smile at each other. Samantha is sitting next to James.)

James: (Says to Samantha happily) Put your seatbelt on to be safe.

Anne: (Says happy) It must have slipped my mind. Thank you, James. (Puts seatbelt on)

Samantha: I don’t need a seatbelt, James. I can’t get hurt. Remember only to talk to me when you’re alone.

James: I love you…

Anne: I love you too, James.

Samantha: Live the next ten years of your life as happy as possible. And don’t forget to always be normal. Goodbye… (Disappears)

James: Goodbye, Samantha. Goodbye, mommy.

Anne: What?

Adam: (Whispering) I think he’s letting go of his family. He’s saying goodbye to them in his own way.

Anne: He was saying he loved his sister and his mom, not me.

Adam: When he’s ready, he’ll say the words.

Anne: Yeah. (Smiles)

[Ten years later]

(James is a young man. He has short brown hair and a very bright personality. He is still a bit immature. Today is his 18th birthday. And after today... His life will never be the same. James wakes up in a panic to a messy bedroom. He screams at the top of his lungs. His mother Anne walks in. Anne is a mother with a bright personality and she's the mother everyone wants. She's never upset and she's very charming. She can also be a tiny bit timid. When she‘s really happy, she can have a childish personality.)

Anne: James?!

James: (Calms down) Hi, mom.

Anne: (Smiles) James, are you having sex dreams about Hayden Panettiere again?

James: (Stammering) What? No, mom, no. Just... (Covers crotch with pillow) I just had a bad dream is all.

Anne: (Keeps a smile) Now what did I tell you about having bad dreams on your birthday?

James: Uh... Don't have them?

Anne: That's right. So you will be punished for not listening to me.

James: You're punishing me for having a bad dream?

Anne: Yep.

James: Right. So... What's my punishment?

Anne: You have to stay inside and hang out with me and your father all day!

James: Oh gosh. NO!

Anne: Yes! We're gonna have so much fun together on your 18th birthday! We're gonna watch movies and color in your old coloring book. (Squeals) Its gonna be so fun!

James: Did it ever cross your mind that I might have plans to hangout with my friends on my birthday?

Anne: You're so funny, James. You're an outcast. No one likes you or wants to be your friend. So I'm afraid you're stuck with your mother today. Now meet me downstairs for delicious strawberry flavored pancakes.

James: Fine. Okay, I’ll be down in a bit.

Anne: See ya in a bit. (Leaves room and slams bedroom door close.)

(James wipes his eyes and takes a big yawn. As he exhales smoke comes out of his mouth. James does not notice. His alarm clock goes off. The song "Little boy you're going to hell" by Metallica plays. James begins extreme headbanging for about 5 seconds. He instantly loses interest and gets serious. He grabs the alarm clock and pushes the off button. Smoke begins coming out of the clock. James stares at it with confusion. The clock rapidly begins to melt before his eyes.)

James: (Sighs) I gotta stop smoking.

(James is getting ready to start his day. He wakes up, grabs some cloths from off his bedroom floor and smells them to make sure they're clean. He puts on his clothes, puts on deodorant, brushes his teeth for about 5 minutes, then puts on a watch and ring which sits in the small dresser beside his bed. He runs downstairs to get some breakfast. His mom has a plate of hot pancakes ready for him on the table. His mom is making more on the stove. James sits down in front of his plate.)

Anne: Well good morning, sleepyhead. You ready for breakfast?

(A quick flash of a girl covered in blood passes through James' mind. He gets a slit headache.)

James: I'm not actually hungry... Anne.

(Anne's attitude completely changes. She now she's upset. She hides her face from James and focuses on finishing her pancake.)

Anne: You called me by my first name. You've never done that before. Except for when you were a kid and we first meet.

James: I'm sorry... Some old things just keep popping in my head.

Anne: Like?

James: Like my sister, ten years ago. And my mother. My birth mother.

Anne: They're just bad dreams, honey. They're not real. It's probably from all that junk food you eat.

James: No it's not! I remember everything. I remember watching my sister's friends get murdered right in front of me! Since the day I was adopted, I always wanted to forget about what I saw. So I told everyone that I couldn't remember anything about what happened that night. But I do remember. I never forgot. And last night, I had recurring dreams of it. Like if I was reliving my past. Its all so fresh in my mind. I remember every detail from that night.

Anne: ... Do you remember the man who murdered your family?

James: It wasn't a man; it was...

Anne: It was what? (Turns to face James)

James: (Sighs) I'm gonna be late for school; I should get going.

Anne: Yeah... Have a good day.

(James leaves his house right away. He's walking down the street from his house. Thunder begins to roar in the sky. James looks up and not a cloud is in sight. It's a hot summer day and the sun is beaming bright. James looks directly into the sun for a few seconds, but it doesn't effect him in anyway. Lightning begins to roar again. A huge bolt of lightning falls from the sky and strikes a few blocks away from James. The lightning continues to strike i the same spot 7 times within 4 seconds. James runs as fast as he can to the where the lightning struck. He eventually gets there minutes later and sees 3 homes reduced to one huge crater. James can't help but look down upon the destruction.)

[Henry's apartment]

(A serious and mature 18 year old boy named Henry is in his kitchen watching the news alone, while eating cereal. Henry also has short black hair like James does, but his is a bit longer and is gelled back. Henry never smiles much. He always focuses on what's important and he always aims for challenging goals. His eight year old little sister, Katy walks in with her backpack on. She's very excited.)

Katy: Hi, Henry! I'm all ready.

Henry: You sure you have everything you need? (Suzie nods yes) Did you finish the homework miss Miller assigned you?

Katy: (Looks down in sadness) I'm sorry. It was too hard for me. I couldn't do it.

Henry: I told you if you ever needed help to come ask me, Katy.

Katy: I know...

Henry: (Gets upset) Why didn't you come to me last night if you needed help?!

Katy: (A bit scared) You were busy. I just wanted to make things easy for you.

Henry: (Sighs) Sorry I got upset. Look, you know how important school is. No matter how busy I am, I will always be here to help you, okay.

Katy: Okay.

Henry: Now, go sit on the couch, and I'll be there to help you in a few minutes.

Katy: But I'm gonna be late for school.

Henry: You should've thought of that before you decided not to do your homework. Now wait in the living room. I'll be right there.

Katy: Okay.

(Katy walks away. Henry has a look of guilt on his face. But he gets rid of it within a few short seconds. The reporter on the news is speaking.)

Heather: Locals are still having a hard time believing that a bolt of lightning caused this much destruction in only a short time. I'm Heather Sunderland ...

(Henry turns the T.V off. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He looks at his sister. She looks back. Henry is having a hard time saying what's on his mind. He slowly walks up to his sister and sits down next to her on the couch. He wraps his arm around her shoulder. He takes another deep breath and talks to Katy with sympathy.)

Katy: What's wrong, Henry?

Henry: Katy... I um...

Katy: Do you have to leave again?

Henry: Yeah... I do. I'm sorry.

Katy: But it's not a year yet.

Henry: Hey, I know, kiddo.

(Katy hugs Henry tightly and doesn't let go.)

Katy: But I just got you back, Henry.

Henry: Hey, you never lost me, I was just gone a lot.

Katy: But that scary man said he was gonna give you a year.

Henry: That scary man doesn't exactly tell the truth all the time.

Katy: So how long will you have to run from him this time?

Henry: I don't know, Katy. Maybe forever. Until the day I die.

Katy: No don't say that.

Henry: (Stops hugging Katy and looks her in the eyes.) It's the truth, Katy. I know you worry about your big brother, but this is what I have to do, okay? You remember what happened to our parents. I have to make sure I stay alive long enough to watch over you.

Katy: Okay.

Henry: (Kisses Katy on forehead) We need to find you a baby sitter first. I won't be here to watch you all the time anymore.

Katy: I'm a tough girl; I can take care of myself?

Henry: Maybe. But you're 8. Someone needs to watch you and make sure you don't take any cookies from the cookie jar.

Katy: (laughs) Okay.

Henry: Okay. So, I'm going to go find you a sitter. But first, I need to take you to school.

Katy: What about my homework?

Henry: We'll do it when you get back and you can turn it in late.

Katy: Okay!

(Someone knocks on door)

Henry: Wait here.

(Henry answers the door and it's his landlord, Dilman. Dilman is a man who tries to be threatening, but everyone still makes fun of him. No one likes him cause he is a mean person sometimes.)

Dilman: Well look what we have here. I assumed you packed up and left a few days ago, seeing as you haven't paid me rent for the past month.

Henry: But I talked to you yesterday about that- (Gets cut off)

Dilman: That's not the issue here! The issue is that you haven't paid me in over a month. You're killing me here, Henry.

Henry: Look, I'm sorry okay. I've had to look out for...

(Henry looks at Katy. Katy looks at Henry. Henry walks outside and closes the door.)

Henry: I've been having to look out for my little sister. I can't get a job right now.

Dilman: You know, when you first moved in here, I was generous enough to let you go one month's free rent. Now I see I've made a mistake. You don't deserve my generosity. And now you've enraged the bull.

Henry: What you're the bull?

Dilman: Don't mock me!

Henry: I'm not I was just- (Cut off)

Dilman: Shut up! You have endured the wrath or Dilman. And for this, you shall pay. If we were still living in medieval times, I would execute you. Yep. But unfortunately, we do not live in medieval times. Therefore I can't execute you. But I can kick you out of my complex. Which is what I'm gonna do.

Henry: What, we talked yesterday, Dilman! I can get you the money, I just need time!

Dilman: Time is something I don't have. Although I did have a good one this morning. (Laughs) Know what I mean? Her name is Cristal. She'll be moving into your apartment this afternoon.

Henry: What, I don't have any place to go! I have nowhere to call home. Please just give me more time!

Dilman: Uh... No. You have 6 hours to move out, or me and my homeboys are gonna come in and move everything out for you. Is that okay with you? Actually I don't care if it is okay with you or not. 6 hours. Tick-tock, tick-tock. (Smiles) You have a nice day now.

(Dilman walks away with a huge grin on his face. Henry walks back inside the apartment and closes the door.)

Henry: Come on, Katy, I'm taking you to school.

(A very attractive redhead 18 year old girl named Rita is lying on her bed in her bedroom. The room is quiet and she looks bored. Rita doesn't want people getting to know her. She is very mysterious and she does have a slit problem with her attitude when she‘s around people she doesn‘t like. She always has something on her mind, but she never talks about it with people. Rita is a tough girl who’s silent but deadly. Her mom, Mary, walks into her room. Mary is a very timid person She acts nervous all the time.)

Mary: Rita? May I speak with you please?

Rita: Go away. (Turns away from her mom)

(Mary sits next to Rita on her bed.)

Mary: Doug told me about what you've been doing.

Rita: Don't say his name around me. I hate Doug and I wish he'd just die.

Mary: Stop it, Rita. Doug may not be your real father, but he's the best you've got.

Rita: I refuse to accept him, mom.

Mary: He's your stepfather. Whether you’re willing to accept that or not.
Rita: Whatever. What is it he said I did anyway?

Mary: He showed me a picture... Of you, naked.

Rita: What!

Mary: He said he walked into our bedroom the other day and you were waiting for him on the bed naked. He took a picture so he would have proof if he ever came to tell me.

Rita: (Scoffs) Is that what he told you?

Mary: I went through his laundry and found it in his pocket. He said he wasn't sure if he should tell me or not cause he didn't want to start trouble. So he told me after I asked him why he had this picture.

Rita: I have nothing to say.

Mary: For once in my life I'm in a good relationship. Doug makes me happy. Why do you want to take this away from me? Why do you want to ruin my happiness?

Rita: Why do you worship Doug?

Mary: I don't. I love him. We are happily married. If you do anything like this again, I'm going to have to kick you out.

Rita: Kick me out? (Looks at her mom with anger) You would choose him over me?!

Mary: I'm not choosing; you are. You're choosing by the actions you make in this household. And how you treat the people in it.

Rita: Fine.

(Mary leaves the room. She walks into the living room. Doug is sitting on the couch. He is a well dressed, charming and handsome man. But deep down, he's devious.)

Mary: I don't think she'll be a problem anymore.

(Doug walks up to Mary and hugs her.)

Doug: Everything's gonna be okay.

Mary: (Crying) Why is she doing this to me?

Doug: Just let me talk to her. Let me see if I can straiten things out.

Mary: Yeah okay, okay.

Doug: Just go wait in our bedroom.

(Doug walks into Rita's room and closes the door. He has a very evil grin. He stands over Rita as she lies in her bed. She turns around to look at Doug.)

Rita: My mom's in the other room. You can't do anything to me now.

Doug: Oh I can. Your mother is very damaged, therefore easy to manipulate.

Rita: Why do you have a naked picture of me? What she said never happened.

Doug: I know. Photoshop is amazing isn't it. Its what creates naked pictures of hot movie stars that's posted on the internet.

Rita: Let me guess, you're gonna threaten me now? “Bow down to you and obey your every command or you'll post pictures of me on the internet“?

Doug: Now you're getting it! You are so smart, I don't know why you wont just go to college. Oh wait... That's right, you dropped out of school cause if you didn't I was gonna hurt your mom. Yeah I forgot about that. Oh well... Just count it as a lost.

Rita: (Spits in Doug's face) Go to hell.

(The room fills with intensity. Doug desperately tries to hold back his anger. He slowly moves his face closer to Rita's. They both have passion of hatred in their eyes.)

Doug: Clean that off my face.

Rita: Do it yourself, you dick.

Doug: Up to this point, I've been nice to you. Now... Everyday of your waking life will forever be known to you as hell.

Rita: You in my life is hell. Now get out.

(Doug stands up wipes the spit off his face. He quickly throws a punch at Rita's face, but stops when he's only a few inches away. She does get scared and flinches. He gives her a devilish smile and quickly leaves the room. Rita's cell phone rings. She reaches in her pocket and answers it.)

Rita: What do you want.

Mysterious man: He‘s coming back.

[Small gas station]

(James is at a gas station trying to buy a pack of gum. No one is seen inside, outside, or around the entire building.)

James: Hello, Is anyone here?! Were is everyone?

(A mysterious old man pops up from behind the counter and startles James. The mysterious man is known by the name of John. John is always wearing a suit, he's very charming, handsome, devilish. But he is a nice person and he always has a positive attitude. He's always smile and he's happy. James freaks out when John pops up from behind the counter.)

James: (Screams) Where did you come from?

John: I bet you've been wondering about those dreams you've been having.

James: Who are you?

John: Call me John. That's not my name but roll with it.

James: Again: Who are you?

John: Ten years ago you're soul was taken away by a shadowed figure. I now own that soul.

James: So what are you like the dark ruler or...

John: No (Chuckles) Nothing like that. Well... Not of hell anyway. I come from another realm. Much different from this one. Anyway, the beings of that world are trying to escape and destroy this one.

James: Are you high?

John: Well... Sorta. But we're not talking about me; we're talking about you. The creatures that live in my world are very dangerous. They have unimaginable abilities. They come into this world and they kill and destroy. Its wonderful isn't it? (Laughs)

James: How much did you smoke?

John: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

James: I don't know a lot?

John: exact-amundo! (Laughs)

James: Right, so how do I know you're telling me the truth?

(James is instantly teleported to a highway. A truck comes out of nowhere and slams into James head-on. The truck dents in the front and throws a flip in the air it rolls down the road 20 times, then hits a tree. James is still standing in the road unharmed. John walks up behind him and laughs hard.)

John: I was curious to know how that was gonna play out! You know I had no idea you were gonna survive that! (Continues to laugh hard)

(James and John are now at a junkyard. It is raining hard and lightning is roaring loudly. Dark clouds fill the sky. John is under an umbrella and James is stuck doing pushups in the cold mud.)

James: You know today's my birthday?! I shouldn't be the one doing pushups.

John: Did you know that most people die close to their birthday or an important holiday?

James: No, why should I know that?

John: Cause today, you might die. By the lightning. I mean if you survive after today, even I'm gonna be shocked. (Laughs) Get it, shocked.

James: Yeah I get it. Look why am I doing pushups again?

John: I just like telling people what to do. (Smiles)

James: What?! (Stands up) You had me do 50 pushups for nothing?!

John: Don't be such a baby, James. You need to be pumped and fired up. (Laughs again) Fired up. I crack myself up.

James: I don't get it.

John: Oh I guess I forgot to tell you. You not only have superhuman strength, but you're pyrokinetic as well.

James: What?! I can control fire?

John: You can. Although I highly doubt you'll be able to enjoy using it.

James: And why is that?

John: Oh I guess I forgot to tell you this too. The reason I brought you here was to show you what you're up against. The lightning that created that crater not to far from your house was caused by a being of another world. However, now that this being has found his way to this world, he's taken human form.

James: I bet I know where you're going with this. You brought me here to fight him. And to attempt to kill me again, is that right?

John: That's right! Now go get em, champ!

James: What?

Buzz: Hey!

(John disappears. James turns around and sees a homeless man in a large brown jacket. He looks very angry and tiny sparks of electricity is surging through his hair. This man's name is Buzz. James gets terrified after seeing Buzz.)

James: (Stammering) Hi there. How are you?

Buzz: The boss said you'd be here. Where are your friends?

James: I don't have any friends. And what boss? You mean John?

Buzz: Is that what he told you his name was? (Chuckles) It doesn't matter. The boss told me that your skills were sharp, and that you wanted to fight me at my full strength. The environment you chose will only ensure your death.

James: Right. I'm soaking wet, it's raining, I'm cold with no jacket, we're in a junkyard filled with metal cars. Yeah I'm gonna die.

Buzz: But you chose to fight me here!

James: No I didn't. John told you all that stuff so you would try and kill me.

Buzz: That doesn't make since. If he wanted you dead, he could've killed you himself. He's pretty much immortal. Unless...

James: What?

Buzz: Ah... So it seems the hunters are back. You've been chosen to hunt people like me and stop us from ending this world. He himself can't end your life cause of your hunting positions, but he can set you up and make other people kill you.

James: I'm so confuse!

(Buzz Throws a spear of lightning at James and hits him in the chest. James gets thrown back and slams into a car about thirty feat away.)

James: (Whimpering) Oww. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

Buzz: You're not much of a hunter if you don't know how to catch me!

(Buzz puts his hands together and charges a powerful beam of lightning. James looks around the junkyard. He stands up and grabs the car behind him. Buzz throws the beam of lightning in the form of a ball about the size of a car wheel. James throws the car directly at Buzz. The ball of lightning crashes into the car and begins overheating it. James punches at the car and a small blast of fire comes out of his fist. The fire hits the car and the car instantly explodes. James opens his fist and the flames from the explosion consumes Buzz. Buzz yells in pain. He's on fire desperately trying to cool down. James laughs at him in relief.)

James: (Excited) I did it! Yes!

(Lightning roars through the sky and startles James. A huge blast of lightning comes from the sky and crashes into Buzz. The blast gets bigger and bigger. A whole begins to form in the sky. The clouds begin to circle around a giant swirl of bright lightning that appears in the sky. James runs as fast as he can away from Buzz's electrified body. The beam becomes bigger and bigger, until it explodes, destroying the entire junkyard.)

[James' bedroom an hour later]

(James is lying down in his bed with huge cups of ice water scattered everywhere. His room is closed and he looks stressed out. He's taking deep breaths to try and calm down. John appears behind him. He still has that bright personality and huge smile.)

John: You actually survived. Congrats.

James: I almost got killed out there and all you can say is congrats?

John: Hey, just be glad I gave you that. I don't usually give compliments.

James: Yeah well you call that a compliment?

John: Look, I'm not the bad guy here, okay? Don't blame me.

James: Look just tell me what you want okay, so you can go!

John: Fine. So you want to get to the nitty-gritty, huh? I'll tell you this. While you were facing Buzz, he mentioned partners. Your two partners are named Rita and Henry. You don't know them, but I'm sure the three of you will get along nicely.

James: So do these other two people know each other?

John: No.

James: Do they know they have powers like I do?

John: No. Not yet. And I have to say, my best puppet was a young teenage girl named Samantha Mercury.

James: My... My sister?

John: Correct. She was so talented. Her and her friends. It's too bad they defied me and had to die.

James: Was that you who killed my family?!

John: No, not me. It was death. If you don't play by my rules and don't obey my every command, then I have the power to send the soul collector on you.

James: So death... Took my soul that night?

John: He took it for me, yes.

James: So people who work for you go to your realm when you die instead of Heaven or Hell?

John: Right again!

James: So... Okay. Just so I'm clear, me and these other two people work together to hunt down beings of another world who have taken over human bodies and that can use unimaginable powers. To ensure that they don't rip a hole in the space-time continuum and take over this world? So I don't get it, If you're the supreme ruler of that world, why don't you just break the barrier? And why do you keep trying to get me killed?

John: There are an endless number of realms. But they should never have contact with each other. My realm is breaking the rules of reality by attempting to crossover. And I keep trying to kill you cause I enjoy doing it.

James: Right, okay. So how long do I hunt these things down for?

John: Until your world is safe again.

James: That could be forever!

John: And if you die, I'll hire another group. Is that okay with you?

James: Whatever. I need to go and find these two people. I need their addresses.

(John disappears. James screams in frustration.)

[Henry's apartment]

(A few hours later, James walks up to the third floor of Henry's apartment. Henry is very angry right now and he's desperately trying to tell Dilman to stop the muscular men from moving his stuff out. James stands a few feet away from Henry, hesitating to talk to him while he's angry.)

Henry: This isn't fair! I told you I could get you the money, I just need a little bit more time!

Dilman: Lower your voice, or I will call the police on you.

Henry: Call the police on me?! You went into my home and you're taking my stuff out! I should report you for robbery!

Dilman: Okay, Daniels. You've really upset the bull now. The wrath of Dilman shall fall upon you tenfold.

(James takes his chances and walks up to Henry and Dilman.)

James: Hey, what's going on here?

Henry: Get out of here, this doesn't concern you!

James: Are you Henry Daniels?

Henry: Yeah why?

James: Something's happened to... A member of your family.

Henry: My little sister?!

James: ... Yeah... She was... Hit by a car.

Henry: No!, no you're lying to me. You better be freakin' joking.

James: Come with me downstairs. She's in my car. She's still alive. But just barely.

(Henry runs past James and pushes him out of the way. Dilman is speechless. James runs after Henry. Henry is in the parking lot looking through all the cars yelling his sister's name out. James runs up behind him.)

Henry: Katy!

James: Hey!

Henry: Katy! Where is she?! Where is my sister?!

James: Just calm down.

Henry: Calm?! How could you expect me to be calm when my sister could be dead?!

James: She's not dead, alright? I just made that up so that I could talk to you.

(Henry stops and looks at James for a few seconds.)

Henry: My sister's not dead?

James: No.

(Henry punches James in the face as hard as he can. James doesn't get hurt, Henry hurts his Fist.)

Henry: Ah! What the heck?!

James: (Excited) I love my new power, it's awesome!

Henry: Power? You're one of them aren't you?
James: No, now calm down.

Henry: Stay away from me!

(Henry yells and accidentally creates a supersonic wave that send James flying 20 feet away. Henry is shocked at what he just did. James in on the ground hurt.)

James: Why am I always the one sent flying?

(Henry runs up to James.)

Henry: What did you do to me?!
(James and Henry are driving in Henry’s car. Henry is driving and James is on the passenger side.)
James: What did you mean by “One of them”? One of who? Who are you talking about?
Henry: Many years ago, my parents were murdered. But it wasn’t a human. It was a shadow-like figure. I killed… Everyone. But is couldn’t kill me. It tried taking my soul… It reached inside of me and… I don’t know. I had this feeling all over me. A feeling of fear. The only reason why I’m still sane is because of my sister Katy. She’s the reason why I live. I live to keep her safe from that thing.
James: What happened after you survived?
Henry: I just ran. After the police did their investigating, my sister and I just ran. Everywhere we went, that shadow followed us. And it killed everyone around us. One day, I confronted it. And it told me I had a job. I had to hunt his kind down and kill them. He told me they would be in human form, but have supernatural abilities. He then gave me a year to live in peace. But I saw the news. And I know that I have to hunt these things down.
James: The two of us are human. It doesn’t explain this. (Puts hand in air and sets it on fire for a few seconds.)
Henry: Please don’t do that in my car.
James: Sorry.
Henry: So you and I both have abilities. I wonder if Rita does too.
James: You know Rita?
Henry: I do.

(About 30 minutes later, James and Henry are at Rita's house. They both get out of Henry's cheap car and walk up to Rita's front door.)

Henry: So he have powers now. I feel strange. I feel like the enemy.

James: Yeah well just be glad you have em. This Buzz guy is pretty powerful.

Henry: (Rings doorbell) So you're a beginner?

James: I am. I was lucky to survive that explosion in the junkyard. But my body's more durable now, so I lived.

Henry: I can see that.

James: (Hesitant to say) So uh... Listen I overheard you and your landlord talking. You're having some rent issues?

Henry: It's non of your business.

James: Listen, I can help you out. My mom and I have a lot of money. I mean we aren't rich, but we do have a lot of money to give away. I mean we own the house we're currently living in so...

Henry: Thanks but I'll be fine.

James: (Rings doorbell again) You need help, Henry. Let me help you.

Henry: No! I can't afford to pay anyone back right now.

James: You don't have to pay me back. I can see you're struggling, let me help you.

Henry: I don't need your help, okay?

James: You do need it, you just won't admit it.

(Mary opens the front door)

Mary: Yes?

Henry: How are you today, Ma'am?

Mary: Well... (Gets cutoff)

Henry: Good I hope! Anyway, we're looking for Rita Roman.

Mary: And who are you?

James: Her Facebook friends.

Henry: What? No I hate Facebook.

James: Well she doesn't have to know that!

Henry: Well think of a better lie next time.

James: My lie was perfect before you messed it up!

(A bolt of lightning strikes down from the sunny sky and hits Mary's car in her driveway. The car turns on and the engine roars. It begins peeling out.)

Henry: (Panicking) Is that him?

James: I think so.

Henry: We're gonna need you to get inside ma'am.

Mary: What, why?

(The car backs up into the street then charges forward. The car crashes through the garage and drives through the house. Doug is drooling over a turkey sandwich in front of him on the kitchen table. The car crashes through the wall and completely destroys the table.)

Doug: Hey!

(Rita runs out of her bedroom and into the living room. She sees no one's driving the car that has just crashed through her house. The car faces Rita and begins to roar.)

Rita: Hey1 Hit him instead! Hit Doug!

(The car charges at Rita Rita runs as fast as she can to her backyard. She runs outside and the car charges through the back of the house. Rita continues to run forward. She is about to run into a fence a few feet ahead of her. She closes her eyes and continues to run until a large piece of the ground lifts from under Rita and throws her over the fence. She falls into another person's backyard. She gets back up and keeps running. The ground lifts her up and throws her on the hood of the car as it crashes through the fence. It crashes through another fence and stops in the middle of the street. Rita falls off and hits the street. Rita is terrified, so she stands up and runs down the one-way street. She runs through the street as faster and faster. The car is going full speed, just a few inches away from hitting Rita. Rita keeps running and running, until she somehow runs faster than the car. She keeps going without stopping, until she almost gets to a dead end house. The ground throws her up in the air again and she hits the roof of the dead end house. The car continues to drive strait toward the two-story house Rita's on.)

Rita: (puts palms out on both hands) Stop!

(The street becomes a short wave of rocks and flies toward the car. The rocks run over the tires of the car and flatten them. The car rolls over and flips multiple times. The cars crashes through another house and flips over. About 5 minutes later, James, Rita, Henry, Mary, and Doug are in Rita's house. Mary and Doug are in the demolished kitchen. Doug is really upset. James, Henry, and Rita are talking in Rita's room, which seems untouched.)

Doug: Do you see what kind of people she hangs around with?! That's why she's so messed up in the head!

James: (Sarcasm) Your father seems like a swell guy.

Rita: He's not my father, okay.

James: Right, sorry.

Rita: So, why are you here?

James: John told me to find you too.

Rita: Is that what he told you his name was?

James: (Sighs) Yes!

Rita: No need to yell; I just asked a question.

James: Sorry.

Henry: Listen the three of us have been chosen to hunt people from another world. So let's find this Buzz guy and take him out.

Rita: Why hasn't "John" come to talk to us? I mean he could've just teleported all of us to one location. Instead he tells you to find us?

James: I didn't think about that...

(James gets angry and kicks a fluffy pink stuffed rabbit that's on Rita's floor.)

Rita: Roger, NO!

John: Hey, no need to get hot-headed.

James: Stop with the corny jokes already!

(John has teleported himself in the middle of the room. His evil grin and charming personality is still present.)

John: So how was your adventure? Was it exciting?!

Rita: I was almost killed!

James: Yeah welcome to the club!

Henry: Look, man, I need to know why we have powers this time. I've worked for you before until the creatures could no longer escape and all my friends died. I've never had powers before.

Rita: Same goes for me. I've never had em' either.

James: This is all new to me so...

John: You need to associate with your partners, James. Tell them what I told you.

James: (Sighs) Right... He said all his hunters died, except for the three of us. The creatures of the other realm are a lot stronger and can use the full extent of their power. Because of this, he's given us powers to fight them off. Although for some strange reason, he keeps trying to get me killed!

John: Oh when have I ever done that?

James: I've only known you for a day and already I was hit by a car and you made me go head to head with Buzz in a junkyard full of metal cars, while in the rain! Not to mention I have fire powers!

John: I don't see these two complaining about their gifts. You should be grateful that I took the time out of my busy schedule and gave you these abilities.

Henry: Hey, my the way, Lex. That is your real name right?

John: Sure why not? Call me Lex. I'm not quite feeling John anymore.

Henry: Right, well anyway. What powers do we have exactly? I know I have supersonic screams, but what else?

Lex: James has superhuman strength, durability, and fire. Rita has the ability to control the earth around her and superhuman speed. And you have the ability to control the wind and fly. That scream you let out earlier was you controlling the wind with your breath.

Henry: Well don't I feel special.

Lex: Good, I'm glad you feel special. Not really, but whatever. Now be a real buzz-kill and kill Buzz. (Laughs)

(Everyone stares with a blank face.)

Lex: Ooh, tough crowed.

(Mary walk in Rita's bedroom and Lex disappears.)

Mary: Rita... I'm going to the doctor to make sure I'm not on drugs again. Don't have a wild party and destroy the house while I'm gone.

Rita: (Confused) Okay...

(Mary leaves the room)

Henry: Is your mom okay?

James: What is she on, can I have some?

Rita: (Stammering) My mom... Isn't all the way there... Mentally. But she's not important right now. Let's focus on this Buzz guy.

James: Let's do this!

[Superstore]

(The three of them are shopping for supplies hours later, at night. A handsome young man walks up them while they shop. His name is Arnold. Arnold doesn't process much emotion, but he can be a fun person at times. He has short brown hair.)

Arnold: Welcome to hell, how may I help you?

James: (Says quietly) Is this really hell?

Arnold: No you idiot. I just hate my job; it sucks!

Henry: Is that anyway to talk to your customers?

Arnold: (Sighs) Look I'm really stressed and PO'd right now. Whatever you do, just please don't tell my boss.

Henry: Give us 10 bucks each and we'll leave you alone.

Arnold: No. But nice try.

Henry: It was worth a shot. And don't worry, we won't tell your boss anything.

Arnold: I really appreciate that.

(A very attractive blonde girl runs up to them. Her name is Rebecca. Rebecca is a nice person, but she is a party girl and she is a free spirit. She always seems to be happy.)

Rebecca: Hey, what's goin' on here? (Looks in their basket) What you gearing up for a giant orgy or something?

Arnold: Rebecca!

Rebecca: Sorry, babe, I'm just wondering why they have so much rubber in their basket.

Arnold: It's non of our business why.

Rebecca: Why do you have to be suck a buzz-kill?

Arnold: Sorry, but We've wasted enough of these people's time.

Henry: Actually, we could use your help with something. We're gonna be playing with lightning, so we need something to repel the electricity.

Arnold: Oscar, what are you doing?!

(A guy named Oscar is standing behind James and his friends. He's putting things away. Oscar is a immature young man with short brown hair. He never really takes things too seriously. He seems to have a goofy personality.)

Oscar: What, I'm just stocking the shelves. Which reminds me... When can I stock your shelf, Rebecca?

Arnold: Dude, not cool; she's my girlfriend!

Oscar: You act like that means something.

James: Right! So anyway, can we get help?

Oscar: Sure thing, follow the leader, my puppets.

(Oscar walks away. Everyone looks confused)

Arnold: Yeah I think he's the leader. So you you follow him.

(The electricity goes out in the entire store. It is dark outside so no light shines in.)

Oscar: (Scared) Mommy?

Arnold: What's going on here?!

(A very threatening voice is heard through the speakers of the entire store.)

Buzz: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna need you to leave the store. Unless you want me to fry you, which is fine with me, if you're into that sort of stuff. I mean it's your choice.

Rita: If only Doug was here.

(A large bolt of electricity falls from the sky and crashes through the store. The people start screaming and they rush out of the store. The only people left are, James, Rita, Henry, Oscar, Arnold, and Rebecca. After everyone leaves, They all come out and stand by the cash registers. Another bolt of lightning strikes down in front of them. This time, Buzz appears. He laughs and smiles.)

Buzz: What's the matter, did I come as a shocking surprise?

Oscar: Uh... Coming, mom! (Runs away in fear)

Arnold: How how did we get today?

Rebecca: Average.

Arnold: So I'm not tripping right now?

Rebecca: I don't think so...

Henry: Alright you two get back.

James: What took you so long to find us?

Buzz: Well, I was busy taking electricity from around town. Many of the buildings around here permanently have no power.

James: You have to absorb electricity to make yourself stronger...

Buzz: It's time to put your lights out.

James: Seriously? Another corny joke, really?

(Buzz opens his mouth and a blast of electricity shoots out at James and his friends. Henry uses his wind power to push Arnold and Rebecca out out the way. Rita raises her fist up to create a shield for her and her two friends. James ducks under the blast of electricity and throws a ball of fire at Buzz's legs. Buzz begins to burn and scream.)

James: Last time this happened, he blew up an entire junkyard.

(Buzz discharges a large amount of electricity around the store. A grip of lawnmowers charge at James and his friends. All three of them split up around the store. James runs to the fragrance isle. Two lawnmowers trap James in the isle. Then wait for James to make a move. James punches the glass case in front of him and quickly throws perfumes at both lawn mowers. He times them both multiple times but nothing happens. He takes a deep breath and unleashes fire from his fingertips. The fire quickly catches the Lawnmowers on fire and they both explode. A peace of a lawnmower flies and hits James in the face. While holding his bloody face, the flames from the lawnmowers instantly cover every inch of James' body. The flames disappear within a few seconds James is completely unharmed and his face is no longer scared or is bleeding.)

James: Cool, I can heal with fire!

(James looks around to make sure no one sees anything. He reaches his hand into the perfume case and smells a bottle. He slips one in his pocket and looks around to make sure no one else is watching. He walks away like nothing happened. Rita is in the tool isle. A line of electric drill guns face Rita and begin shooting at her. She sticks her arms out and creates a shield from the floor. Lawnmowers trap her in the isle. Rita uses a force through the ground to throw the lawnmowers onto the shelf where the drills are. The lawnmowers run over the drills and crash into each other. Henry is in the toy isle. Two lawnmowers charge at him from one side. He rides a skate board and jumps in the air. He uses his ability to fly. He grabs the lawnmowers by the handles and flies all the way to the top of the store. He drops them and the slam against the floor. Rebecca and Arnold are in the sporting goods.)

Rebecca: Better up!

(Rebecca throws a baseball at Arnold. Arnold hits it with a metal baseball bat and the ball crashes into a lawnmower. The lawnmower loses control and crashes into another. Rebecca and Arnold then engage in a victory make out. Oscar is full of excitement and joy. He's riding around the store on a bike with water guns and water balloons strapped to his body. 20 lawnmowers follow him throughout the store. James and his two friends go to the McDonalds food court. Buzz appears on the other side of the counter.)

Buzz: How may I help you today? How about a number electricithree, with shocking surprise! (Laughs)

James: You're pissing me off right now!

Buzz: Bring it on.

(James jams his finger through a small square table next to him. He throws it as hard as he can at Buzz. The table hits Buzz directly in the face. Buzz paces out.)

Henry: Oh look, someone left their food on the counter.

Rita: Don't eat that, Henry!

Henry: Why not? Whoever bought it just left it here. Why let it go to waste?

James: So how do we send this guy back to the other world?

Henry: We use to have to kill em.

James: But if we kill him, we'll also be killing the man who Buzz's taken over.

Rita: What?

James: Buzz is in a human's body right now, did you forget? When creatures from the other world cross into ours, they take over a human body.

Rita: Oh yeah. What do you think, Henry?

Henry: (Eating Big Mac) I think I'm lovin' it.

Buzz in tied up with rope and is in a kiddy pool in the pool isle. The pool is filled with water. Everyone is gathered around him.)

James: About time he woke up.

Buzz: What is this?

James: We shot some electricity into your body so it would heal.

Buzz: Why would you do that?

Henry: The body you're in doesn't belong to you. It belongs to someone from this world. We want him alive. But if we have to kill him to kill you , then we will.

Buzz: The only way to get rid of me is to kill me.

Rita: That is what Lex said many years ago when I worked for him. Once they enter a human body, they can't get out, unless they die.

James: No... No, no, no.... I know there is a way to save this man. I mean he may be homeless, but we can't kill him.

Oscar: Why not? he tried killing us. Its self defense.

James: (Puts palm over face) I need to think.

(Rita whispers silently to Henry)

Rita: This is really difficult for him, Henry. What should we do?

Henry: I don't know, Rita. I mean Lex is a douch bag. And he does lie a lot. Maybe there is a way to save this man.

James: I've got it. Whenever I want to use a power, It just happens. My powers work based on my thoughts. So maybe if I focus on splitting the souls within this man's body, I can actually do it.

Arnold: Go for it, bro.

James: Yeah...

(James walks to the pool and puts his hands in the water he closes his eyes. His hands begin glowing red. The red light spreads throughout the entire pool. The swallows Buzz completely. He begins screaming as loud as he can in pain. Buzz's soul splits from the homeless man's body and explodes with unharmful electricity.)

Oscar: I hope the cameras in the store weren't watching this whole thing. If they were, I shall send the video to Hollywood and begin my epic quest to become a sexy movie star. Then I'll get all the ladies.

Rebecca: Yeah ladies names Ross. (Laughs)

Oscar: Hey! No, Rebecca! Don't make fun of me for that. That was a one-time thing. How was I suppose to know she was a man?

Arnold: He said his name was Ross.

Oscar: I thought she said her name was Rose.

Arnold: (Smiles) Whatever, bro.

Henry: Um, hey. Yeah, seriously, don't tell anyone about this, okay?

Arnold: Your secret's safe with us. But... Only if you let us join your group. We don't need super powers or anything. We just want to be apart of your exciting lives.

Henry: What we do is dangerous, Arnold. But I'll tell you what. If we ever need you, we'll call on you.

Oscar: What, no? Has Ghost busters gone out of business? I liked them...

(James and his two friends are in the parking lot. Lex appears in front of them. He doesn't look too happy this time.)

Lex: I told you that the only way to get rid of these creatures is to kill the body they've possessed. On top of that, you got three strangers involved. Now I thought we could be friends, but James... You know what happened to your sister, when she didn't play by my rules. Unless you want me to gut you like a fish and hang you on a wall to die a slow and painful death like your sister Samantha, I suggest you play by my rules... Understood?

James: (Swallows in fear) Crystal clear...

Lex: (Smiles) Good. (Slaps Jame's arm) By the way, congratulations on not dying during your first hunt. Hopefully you get as lucky the next couple times. (Laughs and walks away)

(James gets really sad)

Henry: That guy is suck a dick.

Rita: Tell me about it. He's almost as bad as my step dad. Actually he's worse.

Henry: Hey, James, don't let what he said get to you, okay?

James: I watched my sister die when I was only 8. She was the same age I am now. I just wish she was here with me, on my 18th birthday.

Rita: Today's your birthday?

James: It doesn't matter. I was suppose to be with the mom who adopted me today. But whatever...

(James makes it home at around midnight. His mother Anne is sitting at the kitchen table alone in the dark, with a birthday cake with candles on it. Party stuff and family photos can also be seen around the room. Anne is really depressed. James takes a deep breathe, then sits in the chair next to Anne. He outs his hand over hers.)

James: I'm sorry I wasn't here... But... Things happen. I'm sorry.

Anne: Today was a very special day for me too, James. (Sniff)

James: Mom, were you crying?

(James tries to wipe the tears from her eyes but she jerks her head back. She slips her hand out from under James'.)

Anne: I was hoping to spend your 18th birthday with you. I planned out every detail of this day, for the past year in a half.

James: I want you to know that I meet some people today, mom. And they made my birthday very... Interesting and exciting. I'm sorry I wasn't here with you, but I had a lot of fun.

Anne: Of course you did.

James: (Smiles) Hey... I'm sure this cake is filled with sugar and will keep us up all night. Then we can stay up all night and do whatever you want.

Anne: But I work tomorrow.

James: So? Take a vacation day. You have too many saved up, just use some of em'.

Anne: (Smiles back) Fine.

James: Good. So what shall we do first?

Anne: Let's watch a movie. I picked out Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan. Then we can play some Call of Duty Black Ops.

James: So we're gonna watch Black cock down, then shaving Ryan's privates, then we're gonna play call of booty black cocks?

Anne: (Both laugh) Oh you crack me up, James.

TO BE CONTINUED...