Culture Shocked

Chapter 2-

I waited for Twiggy at that party for 3 hours until I felt I should leave. I had Dante, my keyboardist drive me back to the hotel. Before I reached my room door, I found Twiggy outside his room door, across from my door.

"Whats wrong, man?" I asked. I didnt want to bring up the party incident.
I was really concerned for the guy.
"I had a fight with Manson. Hes having second thoughts of me again. Last time that happened I was replaced by Skold. I hope it all goes away this anger.."
"Why?" was all I could say.
"A woman just got in the way of our friendship...its hard to explain.." He looked at me. I smelled alcohol on his breath.

Less than a minute, He kissed me. A drunk sloppy kiss, plus dry humping on my leg, I refused the kiss, only because it wasnt passionate like I always dreamt it would be.

Twiggy looked at me puzzled.
"What? Am I not good for you either?" He ran off crying.
I had no clue how to respond.

I heard a scream down the hall, I ran until I came across Manson's and his girlfriend's room. I walked in, the door was wide opened, I put on a light and saw a bloody body on the floor. I picked up the blonde head's face to see Evan Rachel Wood, Manson's girlfriend, dead. She was stabbed 15 times.

Shocked, I screamed for help. Manson, John 5, and Pogo ran in.
"Twiggy......that bitch!!" Manson yelled and left. John dials 911 on his Iphone. Pogo runs after Manson, so Manson doesnt comitt a homicide.

I just watched. I want to know did Twiggy did this? Is Evan that woman, who destroyed Manson's and Twiggy's friendship? All this questions kept me up all night, even when the sun rised up.
---

The next day, Twiggy was missing. No where to be found. I finally sat down with Manson, he wanted to talk.
"Okay. Can you do me this one favor?"
I nodded.
"Find Twiggy!!"
"What happened?" I asked suspiciously.
"He wanted me. I told him I loved Evan. He got mad. I guess thats why Evan's dead.." Manson looks down depressed.
"Okay. I'll find him. But in return, My band and I want to share the tour bus with you and your band.."
"Deal"

----

An hour later, I got a text from an unknown number. Hoping it was Twiggy's cell phone, I rushed to that Mcdonalds address that was listed in the text. As I walked in, I saw Twiggy and someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Black Shadows, Bleeding Hearts...